HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
17 minutes ago, rrmmss said:

I LOVE these, thick thighs with cellulite are my weakness 😍😍😍😍

Thanks sweetie 🥰 it used to be an insecurity of mine but now I embrace it, I think it represents femininity..I remember growing up my mom had soo much on her legs even though her legs were fit but when she'd wear a bikini or shorts men on the beach/boardwalk etc. would go crazy breaking their necks & I didn't understand..thought they were staring cause they didn't like it 😂 but now I know..most MEN not boys like it 🥰 that's so sweet to me *sigh* 💕

31 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

double post. 

I dunno why it does that besides the fact it takes 1 minute to upload a post...how long do you guys have to wait for your reply to go through?

Not long...maybe like 15 seconds but there is that moment of hesitation

On 7/21/2021 at 11:28 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

BRAND NEW VIDEO - JUST UPLOADED 😁 Just waiting on approval 🥰 I'll also be uploading another one here shortly that's also been highly requested 😊 I've missed you guys & wanna keep you happy. 💕

I'm sorry I've been MIA a little bit, I've been going through some things. A little bit of depression, the stress that comes with moving & a little bit of body issues...but I'm working on thatTo top that all off while packing my stuff at my old house I was moving stuff out of the garage and stepped on a huge fire ant pile, I tried smacking them off with my hands & just the whole thing was super painful. These little buggers are tiny but they leave blisters..so yeah..I've got quite a bit on my feet,legs & hands..I'll be okay though, they're healing but have left a few scars but those will be gone in a few months. 

Anyways, enough about me, I hope you guys are well, hope you enjoy my video & stay tuned for the other video I'll be uploading in just a few days as well 🥰 mmmmuahs!

Sorry to hear you went through all that...you deserve SO much better! 🤗

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)