HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Guest Lilikl

😍your body remains so harmonious and perfectly proportioned. really sexy it will be even more so with the weight😍

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Jhahn44 said:

Been a hot minute since I've "been around these parts" lol. Just when I don't think that booty can't get anymore hypnotizing it's just bigger and better while maintaining its perfect shape🀯πŸ₯΅πŸ˜³

lol πŸ˜‚ you're crackin me up, thanks sweetie pies πŸ˜…πŸ₯°

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, GermanMan2000 said:

You'd flatten somebody facesitting with that butt, wow. 🀀

LMAO this has me laughing out loud πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’•

3 hours ago, Booba said:

I imagine this big girl sit on me i couldn't move😏

haha mmmm that's so hot πŸ˜ˆπŸ’•

2 hours ago, Lilikl said:

😍your body remains so harmonious and perfectly proportioned. really sexy it will be even more so with the weight😍

Awww thanks luv πŸ₯°

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

LMAO this has me laughing out loud πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ’•

haha mmmm that's so hot πŸ˜ˆπŸ’•

Awww thanks luv πŸ₯°

Damn i imagine mysalf lift your skinny body its easy but now with this big belly and this huge appetite its heavy youre such a heavy girl😏😏

• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, Booba said:

Damn i imagine mysalf lift your skinny body its easy but now with this big belly and this huge appetite its heavy youre such a heavy girl😏😏

hehe do you like it when a heavy girl sits on you? I find that so empowering hehe..I'll just go along with my buisness just totally forgetting you're underneath me..lol

11 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

hehe do you like it when a heavy girl sits on you? I find that so empowering hehe..I'll just go along with my buisness just totally forgetting you're underneath me..lol

Ofcurse its so hot by the way i have question do you still workout?

Guest GermanMan2000

Have you ever had somebody press on your tummy to force a burp out? Does burping also make more room for food?

12 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

More sexy is if i try to handle this heavy girl on my shoulders for like 2 minutes and then you will crush me and ooo if will meet you one day and you will like let one big deep burp damn i will fall in love

11 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I ate so much today I gotta lay down or I'm gonna pop πŸ₯΄ ..my tummy literally goes out further than my double d breasts lol

Picture_20210723_003747610.thumb.jpg.80b9cb31a5c216601195a29bef033d1d.jpg

20210723_003520.thumb.jpg.f1633817e5c2fde86c0e0c5c04ebb85d.jpg

I sit back and think about how I first stumbled onto this page, thinking "she's beautiful and pretty thick already (back when you weren't even 200)...I thought "there's no way" when you talked about the short and long term goals...I'm proud to say I was all the way wrong there as you've only gotten cuter and thicker...

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, GermanMan2000 said:

Have you ever had somebody press on your tummy to force a burp out? Does burping also make more room for food?

yes burp & toot ...LOL πŸ˜‚ my fiance would massage my super full belly after a meal and it would help give me some room hehe *blush*

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)