HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Lebron4mvp said:

Swear every picture it seems like you get bigger. Keep up the good work

hehe thank you 🥰 I can't believe how much bigger I'm getting especially recently.. @distance23 said to me "since when did your legs get so big??!" ..lol it made me laugh cause I'm honestly wondering the same thing, I literally blew up overnight 😂

I'm not even done yet...I've gotta get to 280! 

• Curvage Model

I had to show you guys this, I literally take up my whole bathroom doorway 😂 I gotta go in kinda sideways lol ..yes it's a tad smaller then the other doorways in my apt but still..my whole life I've never been as wide as a doorway EVER 🤯😅 lol 

Picture_20210722_180046812.thumb.jpg.bff184a3af86e8f7ea264acf3ebaee47.jpg

Picture_20210722_180527893.thumb.jpg.602aadd2b40a667a50f21e8363c32801.jpg

5 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I've been eating nothing but Pizza Hut pizza lately 😋 can you tell? lol

Picture_20210722_132637087.thumb.jpg.4521f08be240381c16d22a8c09c6025d.jpg

Picture_20210722_143401683.thumb.jpg.b3d4618de74590fd6b44d87ca5aad7b3.jpg

Eggbert and I love how that pizza has made your already beautiful belly a whole lot better.In Love Puppet GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I had to show you guys this, I literally take up my whole bathroom doorway 😂 I gotta go in kinda sideways lol ..yes it's a tad smaller then the other doorways in my apt but still..my whole life I've never been as wide as a doorway EVER 🤯😅 lol 

Picture_20210722_180046812.thumb.jpg.bff184a3af86e8f7ea264acf3ebaee47.jpg

Picture_20210722_180527893.thumb.jpg.602aadd2b40a667a50f21e8363c32801.jpg

If you ever get stuck I will be more than happy to help you out.

P.S. It seems to me that some of that pizza has migrated down to your hips and thighs.😉

51 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

hehe thank you 🥰 I can't believe how much bigger I'm getting especially recently.. @distance23 said to me "since when did your legs get so big??!" ..lol it made me laugh cause I'm honestly wondering the same thing, I literally blew up overnight 😂

I'm still saying that and won't stop until I finally adjust lol

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, regbill said:

You're really want to get stuck in that doorway don't ya?

yessss...lol

7 minutes ago, distance23 said:

I'm still saying that and won't stop until I finally adjust lol

LOL I thought it was so funny. Once I saw how small that skirt was I was asking myself the same thing lol

3 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Yea the weight recently has noticeably been going to your hips/thighs. Bursting through that old hour glass figure to full on fatty

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, Kloeppel said:

One of the best gainers I have ever seen, I can see that you still have a mega fit body. It's so perfectly round everywhere. Crazy!

Awwww @Kloeppel 🥺 thank you babydoll, I've been trying to keep it's shape while gaining....thank you for saying that, it truly means A LOT 🥰

• Curvage Model
30 minutes ago, Vekelvy said:

Pretty sure you've got the definition of having junk in the trunk. And it looks damn fine!

😂 thanks sweetness 💕

25 minutes ago, MTG said:

So happy you're back, my night have felt so empty without you 😥

omgosh 🥺 don't worry sweetie I'm back..I was just busy with moving that's all ..I was also going through a bit of a depression but I really think my old house had A LOT to do with it, it just had very negative vibes about it, to seal the deal I was literally attacked by a bunch of fire ants lol while moving so now I've got lots of red bumps on my hands & feet ugh..lol..my new apartment is so much brighter & it's open & I'm on the top floor so I don't feel like I'm closed in at all, plus there's a pool!..I've got a feeling I'm going to be a lot happier here...a happy kitty = more posting/content 😁💕

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I ate so much today I gotta lay down or I'm gonna pop 🥴 ..my tummy literally goes out further than my double d breasts lol

Picture_20210723_003747610.thumb.jpg.80b9cb31a5c216601195a29bef033d1d.jpg

20210723_003520.thumb.jpg.f1633817e5c2fde86c0e0c5c04ebb85d.jpg

Been a hot minute since I've "been around these parts" lol. Just when I don't think that booty can't get anymore hypnotizing it's just bigger and better while maintaining its perfect shape🤯🥵😳

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)