HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

@MarkXavier &

@laser123 I gained weight too fast???? ..I was so slow gaining weight some people thought I wasn't serious..I had reached a plateau then tried weight gain shakes and finally gained a good 30lbs ...but within a 6 month period..that is in no way FAST...gosh I really can't please EVERYONE 🙄😑 

and you 2 fools telling me to lose weight..GGGet off my forum! ...Mark I understand you were trying to be helpful but a fat suit?? I'd be the laughing stock of curvage ..🤣🤣🤣

I'm speechless right now! 😅 my God.

those dorks need to get lost! and quick! Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one. Brush this shit off. It's your life. If they care that much about you then ask them to pay your bills - then we see how quickly they shut the f up! Some people make me so mad sometimes!

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, MaybeALittleSquidgy said:

those dorks need to get lost! and quick! Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one. Brush this shit off. It's your life. If they care that much about you then ask them to pay your bills - then we see how quickly they shut the f up! Some people make me so mad sometimes!

LOL I know...once I read Mark's full post I kinda feel bad cause it seems like he was just trying to help and I appreciate that but then he got kinda insulting....

I don't think I gained weight fast at all, when I first joined curvage I was 182...which was Feb 2020 (feb is when I became active) ...I didn't reach 200lbs til the summer of 2020...then I had hit a plateau around 205 then at 208- which was around Christmas time and got up to 212 around February 2021 then I moved and lost weight and got back down to 204ish in March...but spent the whole month of March rehydrating myself & focusing on eating 3 times a day and started drinking my weight gain shakes, by April I got back up to 217..and in another 3 months gained another 20ish lbs..I barely got any stretchmarks at all, my body naturally soaked the nutrients up...The only stretchmarks I got that were really noticeable was when I first joined curvage and got a bunch on my lovehandles and inner/outer top thighs and then again a year later on my tummy after I did the nighttime stuffing video (I downed that shake so fast andy tummy stretched out so far I was in so much agony I was literally going to go to the hospital) but I gad fallen asleep from my food coma lol ...anyways, I've gotten a few more stretchmarks since April-Julys lil weight gain ....some on the top of my breasts ..if I was gaining "too quickly" I'd have so much more stretchmarks..

Something people don't understand about me is that I have a hard time eating 3 times a day and just by eating what I do and the weight gain shakes I've almost got myself to 250...if I faithfully ate 3 big meals a day I'd easily jump another 40lbs EASILY...my body has just been EATING this weight up..with no sign of stopping..I recently bought appetite enhancers to pack on more weight so I can get to my weight a little faster. I know it might seem like to some I'm in a rush but I'm really not, it's just that naturally I gain very slowly ESPECIALLY cause I dont eat much..my body went so long starving itself so now that I'm actually eating my muscles and body is just soaking it all in..I hope this all makes sense lol

anywho...I'm so sorry I just went on a lil rant lol..but yeah, I really can't believe people are suggesting me to lose weight on a curvy website...in what world??! ....if they dont like the weight I'm at then don't follow me...I really can't make EVERYONE happy ...I've got a certain goal and idea of what I want my body to look like and I'm not gonna stop til I get there...I would love to put more size on my thighs and booty hehe ..but anyways before I rant again, I'll stop at that..thank you for sticking up for me...I honestly felt so bullied earlier. 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Hey kitty. Hope your weekend has been going well. Mind if i ask for a hug? Started working earlier today after taking a paid week off to get away from the stress, and my legs hurt like hell.

Awwwww of course *squeeze hugs* & a few kisses hehe 💕

13 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

@MarkXavier &

@laser123 I gained weight too fast???? ..I was so slow gaining weight some people thought I wasn't serious..I had reached a plateau then tried weight gain shakes and finally gained a good 30lbs ...but within a 6 month period..that is in no way FAST...gosh I really can't please EVERYONE 🙄😑 

and you 2 fools telling me to lose weight..GGGet off my forum! ...Mark I understand you were trying to be helpful but a fat suit?? I'd be the laughing stock of curvage ..🤣🤣🤣

First, the fat suit idea was stupid and was not meant for curvage.  It was for trying out privately for simulating the feeling of more weight to help you decide if you think you can handle it, so you're not surprised when you do gain that weight.  As you said you didn't realize how hard it would be to reach your feet with your belly in the way, so this was just a silly idea so you're not surprised in the future.

Second, I never told you to lose weight directly, I just said I didn't mind if you did to make your life easier.  This site can be great but tell me you don't feel pressure from everyone to gain more and more and even after reaching your goal not being satisfied and wanting more to no end.  I get it, cause I feel that way on these forums constantly but I realize all these models are real people and have day to day lives and can be easily sensitive to all the 'you should gain more weight' on here.  There's obviously many nice ways to put it and sound nice, but at the end of the day you should do what you want understanding pros and cons and not feel pressured.  If you make the decision yourself then that's great.  However at least be smart about keeping things in check, cause rapid gains can easily cause issues in diabetes, heart disease, etc.. so I truly don't want you to have any health issues in the future so at least monitor stuff like that.  My mom has diabetes and my uncle had diabetes and heart disease and died of covid because of it, causing our family great anguish, and I dont want anyone to suffer like that.  As long as you accept what you're doing then you got our support to do whatever you decide.   I'm sorry if I made you upset but how many people on here would put your health first in front of their wishes to see your body get bigger.... and in case you're wondering I do think you have an amazing booty and belly and boobs, and some of the best thighs ever so don't count me out in that either.

On 7/11/2021 at 2:57 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

LOL I know...once I read Mark's full post I kinda feel bad cause it seems like he was just trying to help and I appreciate that but then he got kinda insulting....

I don't think I gained weight fast at all, when I first joined curvage I was 182...which was Feb 2020 (feb is when I became active) ...I didn't reach 200lbs til the summer of 2020...then I had hit a plateau around 205 then at 208- which was around Christmas time and got up to 212 around February 2021 then I moved and lost weight and got back down to 204ish in March...but spent the whole month of March rehydrating myself & focusing on eating 3 times a day and started drinking my weight gain shakes, by April I got back up to 217..and in another 3 months gained another 20ish lbs..I barely got any stretchmarks at all, my body naturally soaked the nutrients up...The only stretchmarks I got that were really noticeable was when I first joined curvage and got a bunch on my lovehandles and inner/outer top thighs and then again a year later on my tummy after I did the nighttime stuffing video (I downed that shake so fast andy tummy stretched out so far I was in so much agony I was literally going to go to the hospital) but I gad fallen asleep from my food coma lol ...anyways, I've gotten a few more stretchmarks since April-Julys lil weight gain ....some on the top of my breasts ..if I was gaining "too quickly" I'd have so much more stretchmarks..

Something people don't understand about me is that I have a hard time eating 3 times a day and just by eating what I do and the weight gain shakes I've almost got myself to 250...if I faithfully ate 3 big meals a day I'd easily jump another 40lbs EASILY...my body has just been EATING this weight up..with no sign of stopping..I recently bought appetite enhancers to pack on more weight so I can get to my weight a little faster. I know it might seem like to some I'm in a rush but I'm really not, it's just that naturally I gain very slowly ESPECIALLY cause I dont eat much..my body went so long starving itself so now that I'm actually eating my muscles and body is just soaking it all in..I hope this all makes sense lol

anywho...I'm so sorry I just went on a lil rant lol..but yeah, I really can't believe people are suggesting me to lose weight on a curvy website...in what world??! ....if they dont like the weight I'm at then don't follow me...I really can't make EVERYONE happy ...I've got a certain goal and idea of what I want my body to look like and I'm not gonna stop til I get there...I would love to put more size on my thighs and booty hehe ..but anyways before I rant again, I'll stop at that..thank you for sticking up for me...I honestly felt so bullied earlier. 

My father always said, "you can please some of the people some of the time but you can't please all of the people all of the time". There's always going to be some twat who thinks they have the answer to all the problems someone else doesn't have. I say the lioness is never bothered by the flies so let them buzz off and in the meantime, you just pat yourself on the back for all the hard work you go through entertaining all your fans. Oh my gosh it must be a lot of work and you can tell that your fans love you because you are beautiful and smart and an awesome person. And in terms of that booty - how a girl can dream of having a gorgeous bum like yours! You have a day as beautiful as you Kits and your loyal followers will always have your back xoxo

On 7/10/2021 at 2:42 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

@MarkXavier &

I will not give my opinion again, even if it's only me agreeing with the words/opinions of others via a quote.

I now understand.......😒🤔🙄

• Curvage Model
On 7/11/2021 at 12:07 AM, jonasctba said:

Are they the first stretch marks on you? I think I've never seen them 

no those are the stretchmarks I made a video on back in March....they've gotten a lot longer/darker again recently from my latest weight gain.

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)