HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

On 11/18/2020 at 10:55 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

Hey guys, Hope everyone's doing good..I've gotta postpone my video & my contest til tomorrow..."Why??"Β you're probably wondering..cause of my ** fiance that's why... he's also mixing alcohol with his medication he's prescribed...so right now he's passed out on the couch...he was supposed to go to work tonight but they called him & said to not even bother to come in (I was going to film then)..I know it's because they suspected something was wrongΒ last night when he went into work slurring like an idiot...I'm so done with him you guys. A few months ago he left a lit cigarette outside and cause a good amouht of out patio on fire and then at work he ccx fell off a later through the ceiling (the lady thereΒ  said she knows he was drinking) Anyways...Can I call his doctor and tell him he's abusing his medication? because I've got pictures of him ..with the actual dates under him of him passed out so that you can see it's different days. I'm so embarrassed writing this ...this idiot is ALSO on probation for a DUI because of the same medication he's taking ..if you're wondering what it is, it starts with an X and ends with an X ...Is there any guys out there law enforcement or ANYTHING that can give me advice on what I can do? I go through this EVERY single month for 2 weeks til he's run through his medication.. I literally stay locked in my room that whole entire time too unless he's at work.πŸ˜” I don't have a car right now so I'm literally stuck home & my mom won't let me stay with her cause she lives with my 80year old grandma & she's scared of Covid.. Anyways...guys I feel like I'm living in a hell on earth.. I'm so sorry I've gotta postpone things because of this *a bunch of curse words* 🀬

This hurts the most cause we had a talk when he was sober and he said hed stop taking it for me and he lied to my face. last month I wrpte about it..how he completely denied it but then I found the bottle & had the dr up his dosage to the highest possible..now this month he promised me he'd have him lower it..but he didn't..he's literally doing this to spite me that's why this hurts so much..I literally looked him in the eyes and cried & he pretended to care. anyway..I'm done..if anyone can please offer help on what to do I'd appreciate it..please dont just say to leave him..its not that easy..but regarding his Probation officer and Dr. what should I do? ..I'm a very timid non confrontal person and I grew up with law enforcement in my life (mom was a Philadelphia police officer and dad was a lieutenant)..so It's hard for me to wanna get them involved without my ptsd from my previous abusiveΒ relationship set in. So I'm trying to see what I can do to get this to stop from the source. Okay I'll shut up now...love you guys! so very very much! πŸ₯°

If i were you i would call family too see if you could stay with them until you save enough money to get out of such a toxic environment. I am sure nobody in you're family would want you going through this. If they say no see if you have friends that will let you stay with them.. i know you are an adult and this seems like a childish thing to ask but the way things are going on in your home life seems to be too much for one person to take. As far as him abusing his medication i would just leave he is s grown ass man and he made his decision nothing you say or do will change it. He has to want to change if he really cares about people and being a functional person...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

One of the mostΒ gorgeous and sincere gainers on this site ! Your journey has been mesmerizingΒ and how open you are about things makes you a certified Legend in the community ! I am sorry to hear about your tooth being pulled and tent situation i know the exact feeling.. its like you will get your rent no need to post notices on my door ya know... i hope you have a better sunday πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ–€πŸ’™πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

IΒ DID A LITTLE REMAKE OF THIS SONG πŸ˜‹Β 

🎡  MY BELLY LIKES TO NOT ONLY JIGGLE JIGGLE, IT FOLDS 🎡 

Screenshot_20220829-081655_Gallery.thumb.jpg.042fd0fd728f66eb452ab5dc28fa96d8.jpg

🎡 YOU WANNA SEE MY BOOTY WIGGLE WIGGLE FOR SURE? 🎡 

Screenshot_20220828-140035_Gallery.thumb.jpg.68e6ea69fe58b9654809d8dd31a0259f.jpg

🎡 IT'LL MAKE YOU DRIBBLE DRIBBLE 🀀 YOU KNOW 😏 YOU REALLY GOTTA SEE IT🎡 5 FEET 2, BOOTY 50 INCHES - I'M COMPACT..LUCKILY NO SLACK: WHEN IT COMES TO THE BACK! ONE-OF-A-KIIIIND🎡  

Β πŸ’‹Β THANKS FOR ALL THE FOLLOWS.... HUNGRYLILKITTY 2.0 IS HERE!Β πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸ’•

Its a Remix we all neededΒ 

Ariana Grande Analog GIF by The Weeknd

On 8/30/2022 at 10:37 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

Anyone wanna rub lotion on my bootay? πŸ˜‹πŸ‘πŸ’•

Screenshot_20220830-232356_Gallery.thumb.jpg.09c898b2a795b0e3a2fa00c525dbc233.jpg

it rubs lotion on the butt....as it's told! 🧺 🐩...πŸ˜­πŸ’€Β (I wish I had a lotion emojii lol)

Not toΒ sound raunchy but i got lotion πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜jacking off GIF by Saturday Night Live

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)