HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• 2 months later...

Jesus Christ, you selfish assholes!! She has bowed to all your demands so far and ALL of you basically tell her to get over it, keep gaining while she is having serious health problems?!!! This what is wrong with a lot of you in this community, you don't care about the health of the woman, just as long as you can get your jollies. And I will again preempt many of you with your BS, little boy bully comments, and say F YOU!! Is a lot to ask but grow up, try to be a REAL man! HLK, please take of yourself FIRST, never mind anyone else here. Do not ignore health problems, at 5'11, I have been 300 lbs & had problems that I don't wish anyone to experience.

• 8 months later...
  • HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)