HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Your booty, belly, and boobies are all blowing up so deliciously 🤤 with wonderful jiggly fat that it’s easy to forget you expanding legs and widening arms! You are also getting a lovely fupa so every step you take now must be symphony of jiggles ! It would be be joy to watch you walk ! That is the sign of real beauty! 

• 2 weeks later...

So for me I started to notice that I got aroused when I saw a fat woman .. especially bottom heavy ones ! I found myself fascinated as a young man by looking at a belly shaking while a pleasingly plump girl walked .So I realized there was more to adore , and i loved it

The first time i made love to a woman, it was a VERY beautiful large woman and I was forever a lover of fat after that !!!

• 3 weeks later...

You always say such sweet  nice things, and you have grown so much more beautiful with each pound you gain ! You are are so round like a ball of wonderful blubber that jiggles and shakes with each step !  I wanted you to know that you are so very pretty and your dedication to getting fatter is exciting to those of us that love ❤️ fat woman! Thankyou for sharing yourself with us !

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Hotefatty said:

I look in the mirror & honestly don't like the face I see anymore. I know some people will suggest I get work done but I really dont want to end up looking like that plastic cat lady or the dude from saw 😂 .... anyways, maybe I'll het used to it,  it's just ashame I can't have a voluptuous body without my face blowing up, in some shots I look like I'm allergic to shellfish 🤣🤣

okay anyways....I could go on & on but I'll give you guys a break lol

You are SO beautiful , You have such beautiful eyes and lips  and with the weight gained your full face just looks fuller and more beautiful , ready to fill that sexy mouth with more and more food to get fatter and fatter. 

On 8/24/2021 at 10:57 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

Wow what a compliment, thank you so much sweetie pies 🥰

I must add that aside from the obvious outside beauty, you have such a HUGE heart ❤️ that it just makes sense that your body MUST grow larger to contain that sweet heart of yours!! 
When you were a young ,girl  you were small and thin , and like a big blooming flower 🌺 that opens and gets more beautiful as it opens up, you get  more beautiful as you grow ! ❤️🌼🌸🌺🌝🔥🔥

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/16/2021 at 9:13 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

Could you please say it in a very childish way so I can get an idea of what you said because you not speaking anymore would make me very very sad

I said you grown from a thin pretty girl , to a chubby cheeked , beautiful, barrel bellied , Boulder butted hot woman ! I didn’t tasing I was being offensive . I included a gif of a person who was overcome by your hotness ! You are like a Renoir painting or a Rubins come to life ! 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)