HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• 2 months later...
15 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Heyy Fellas, thank you all for such sweet responses, just woke up from a nap, feet are still a bit swollen and sore so I'm going to rest up some more. 

Do you guys think my legs aren't used to the added weight? cause when I gained this recent weight gain I really wasnt active much at all so my feet/ankles never got to adjust to the weight. Will this eventually stop? ..Gosh I wish there was a model who could help me who's gained weight rapidly like I have & had the same issues. I just pray that's the problem & nothing serious with my heart cause this has been happening way too often. 

On a positive note...your piggy's about to devour some Chinese food, her favorite hehe yum yum! 😈🐷💕

Also, What happened to @PorkyPrincess?! that was my girl! 🥺😫💔

Activity / exercise doesn't really slim people down (very much) - diet has the biggest effect on our weight (you could eat 4k calories in an hour at the cheesecake factory, but it takes well over a week of exercise to burn that off if exercising 20-30 mins a day).

Exercise can feel terrible for a few weeks if you're really out of shape, but after 3-4 weeks of exercising 3-5 times a week, it should help with all the symptoms you are seeing and train your body to adjust to your new weight. Cardio causes the least weight loss and has the biggest positive effect on your heart health - it's 100% worth it to do some mild to moderate cardio even for people looking to keep gaining. Hikes and walks, starting small (at worst, you should get a little sore and NOT swollen from the level of activity you start with) and gradually working up to anywhere between 30-60 mins can do wonders for your health. Finding a good podcast or two you enjoy during the walk is helpful. To keep at it, having good company (human or pet!) or keeping a reward pact that you ONLY treat yourself to after a walk (a snickers bar works, so for example, you never have a snickers unless you went for a walk) are good ways to build a habit out of it - turns out we respond to treats just as well as a puppy does, eventually your body craves going for a walk just so that you can have whichever treat you choose for your reward pact.

If you smoke **, I would switch to edibles. Smoke (any source - even a camp fire) causes inflammation, which can lead to pain and swelling in some people (causes swelling for myself).

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)