HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think in clothes you look like a "Fat" girl...just a thicker version of yourself. Of course when you are showing skin, you can see where the added pounds have gone. I have known women that were into fitness...and crossed into weight lifting. They bulked up, thicker everywhere....looked just the way you are showing your added weight now. Of course if you wear something revealing, to show your stomach, it's obvious you've gained a LOT of weight. But I bet if you just wear clothes that aren't skin tight...people may just assume you got into power lifting, or heavy weights. Just my opinion...😁

You guys missed....she does all the work.???  Ummm....I've NEVER been in a relationship like that. Exactly the opposite, including the current one I'm in. Unless he's working 60+ hours of manual labor a week, or suffers from extreme depression....he has ZERO excuse. The neighbors should be filing noise complaints coming from your house by now!

I truly hope that posting here, and getting all of the praise that you get, helps you through this rough patch. You are absolutely incredible...and just continue to get better. 😍

You are the ultimate "Short and thick" woman! Lots of muscle tone underneath your new pounds...   You just continue to get better! I can't believe you aren't 200lbs yet though, I'm sure that will be a very short-lived weight goal. 😍 220-230 will be perfect for you I think!!!

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm so full 🥰 in a few hours I'll devour pizza 🤤💕

20200325_195819.thumb.jpg.b1d12d2aaa29bde228fa5e394b82fe50.jpg

This is BEFORE stuffing with a pizza?? You are going to get HUGE before this pandemic is over!😍  That outfit is what you wear to bed when mama wants some "bow chicka bow wow" action. LOL

5 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

My belly from my view:

20200325_200203.thumb.jpg.09d5b3b9e5378bb844c0b1ed448c5541.jpg

I'm posting a lot cause I'm super bored, hope you guys don't mind! 

This pic is one deep breath away from having a Nip Slip wardrobe malfunction. 😍 Geez...when you're bored you wear some sexy ass clothes! 

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

it's honestly both, it bounces though, doesn't jiggle.. my whole life I've never had a jiggly butt, it's not in my genetics 

Oh....I will guarantee that soon it will have some jiggle. You might not see or feel it. But there will be rippling, and there will be some jiggling. The only one that's going to see it is your fiance, when he's behind you enjoying the heavenly body you've sculpted yourself into. 😁

19 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awww, thank you so much 🥰 has anyone ever been pregnant on here before?

There have been a few, but as the job of being a new parent gets closer...we saw less of them, as expected. You can be the 1st to share it all with us! 😁 There are many with that fetish here...mainly because EVERTHING gets bigger and swollen, REALLY fast! 

8 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Big day as in marriage? We haven't planned a date yet..we just wanna go to court and get married ..I'm not the type of girl to like a big deal type of wedding 

Ahhh...more of a "Shotgun Wedding" type gal, huh? 😁 Might be complete with a baby bump...well, food baby for now. LOL  It's actually refreshing to know that there are women out there still, like you,  that don't want 10's of thousands spent on a wedding to impress people. Why start off your new life with your hubbie, in major debt? 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)