HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

You're insannely hot. It's amazing  you starting just eating normally and become so sexy, and rounded and pushing your limits to gain more... wow. I do think for sure your body type really is a bbw, and i seen all the past pics you posted, so muscular and in just litte bit feminine, and now wow, is like you're become a woman so much hot and sexy with the more pounds! I'm really surprised how a fit woman become much more sexy and beautiful now with more fatty. And your butt, my God! OMFG!! Please, gain how much more weight you want and i'll stay here for whorshipping your beauty and sexyness.

• 4 months later...
6 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Hey guys 😔

I'm really going through it right now...I've talked to 2 guys from curvage off line about what I'm going through just to have someone to talk to who could offer me advice. Anywho ..my fiance & I aren't getting along at all..he's done something I've told him numerous times not to. Three weeks ago he was off for 2 weeks & we got along great & I was on cloud 9..I asked him specifically not to do something in which he promised me cause I told him his actions affect me..my weight & how I perform here on curvage... he didn't listen to me instead he went behind my back & in spite of me is NOW putting me through hell more so than he ever has..I'm beyond hurt & tonight I was so close to calling the cops  ..I'm definitely contemplating getting a restraining order against him..I just can't keep doing this every month and have it affect my growth etc. I'm thinking I'll be better off alone where I can focus and put my  everything into my weight etc. He does nothing but put a fork in the road and I'm miserable..anyways I tried making this quick. If anyone's reading this & hasn't gotten my newest video (any video would help) please if you could, help me out. I'm going to have to get an apt of my own & start from scratch with a lot of things 😔 gosh..right in time for my birthday too 😣💔

If this is situation is getting worse It's better to you in my opinion take him out of your life and fast. Take care of your life in first place and think after on other questions inclusive gaining.

Luck my dear

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2021 at 3:13 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

@nardawg831 How's these pics for morbidly obese for ya 😅😋

Guys  I posted these yesterday but forgot to post them here, I think they really showcase just how big I am now 😁 sometimes when I'm using the selfy upclose camera on my phone you really can't tell until I step back and put a timer on my phone & you can compare my size to my surroundings 😊

Picture_20210630_001706152.thumb.jpg.d7644f72ea4dd127c92e605950aafa6d.jpg

Picture_20210630_002153661.thumb.jpg.f9f762d97935cfdc5a103b95b8c89dbf.jpg

Picture_20210630_002318506.thumb.jpg.6c69dc8d91bd7922445e1eb6a8855c39.jpg

Picture_20210630_002810503.thumb.jpg.be5c22a32ffb149cf39006defb0ff1b2.jpg

You looking gorgeous my dear!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/11/2022 at 6:07 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

I can't wait! ..I've made 2 appointments with a fertility Dr album canceled them both due to not feeling well & fighting with my fiance. He wants me pregnant SO BAD so that I'll gain super fast & get REALLY huge 😆 I'll definitely SURPASS my goal and get to 360! 🤯

This is sexy af. I do hope you become pregnant soon as well. I do love the idea.

• 4 months later...
  • HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)