HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• 3 months later...
10 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Anyways...how's everyone's weekend been?Β 

The weekend has been interesting...I got stood up for a date, but did accomplish a couple of great feats with my career and hobby to carry into this upcoming week...here's to hoping your situation improves; I don't know you and barely send messages, but off the videos you have a very bubbly and chill personality which I would love to see maintained with the pounds

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

you're all so sweet and understanding...when I'm stressed I don't eat & I sleep ALL day long ..butΒ don't worry I make sure to drink a weight gain shake with loads of calories in it to pop my tummy out hehe ..I want to make sure I'm not loosing any valuable weight..maybe some water weight but that's an easy fix in a day.Β 

If youre curious about the contest, yes it's still going...I'm super overwhelmed by everyone that's following me..I'm going to be picking 10 winners just because of how many of you participated..remember if you want to win just like the post above (if you cant find it, this one is fine) & simply follow me & you'll get a whole bunch of my videos, I'm thinking I'll let each person pick 5 each :) ..winners will be announced here in my thread πŸ˜πŸ’•Β 

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! πŸ’•

Here's to everything improving with you soon. I only know you from here, but you seem like a wonderful person who doesn't need this type of stress. Certainly wishing the best

1 minute ago, HungrylilKitty said:

WOW okay it's one thing after another you guys lolΒ ..I was making pizza earlier and when I pulled it out of the oven..the cat ran underneath my feet and scared me and my arms went up and cheese & sauce slid off the pizza onto my forearm....I'm in so much pain you guys ...anyways all I can do is laugh cause when things go bad they do in 3s or whatever that saying is..but anywho, I'm doing fine ..I've got a bandage on my arm and I'm resting.Β 

My new video will 100% be filmed on Saturday πŸ₯° I've got the cutest outfit and everything for it ..thanks for being patient guys...I know you guys probably don't care but it's messed up to promise something then not come through with it πŸ˜” anyways..thank you guys for all the sweet & loving support...you're my special followers who I adore dearly πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

Your well being is much more important. Get better soon.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Heyy guys, I was wondering, what bought this fetish on for you guys? what started it? I'd love to know!Β 

Picture_20210224_185142014.thumb.jpg.d9c0b66bb2d33a2d38b9e099ea7a59c8.jpg

^me before dinner..

I've always had a thing for breasts and booty, and if she had a belly so be it...what's funny is I never thought I'd be attracted to any woman over like 135 (which was my weight at the time) until I hit it off with a 230-pound woman years ago

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

@regbillΒ πŸ₯Ί thank you sweetness πŸ’•Β 

I can always count on you & a few other guys to always leave me love no matter what & I can't thank you guys enough..Β 

I get super lonely during the day & it's nice to have you guys to talk to πŸ₯° so if anyone else is reading this..lets become friends,Β  I'm a super nice girl..I'm not about drama atΒ all..I'm a guy's type of girl..I've always had male friends..I'm not a fan of my own sex lol..I honestly feel bad for you men lol ..anyways...I'd love for anyone lurking to please like this post by leaving it a reaction, please lemme know how many of you are out there and care πŸ˜πŸ’•

I certainly wouldn't mind keeping it platonic with you...I've learned over the years having women as friends can be beneficial because you learn from their perspective and it's always nice to have a real one in your corner

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Heyy guys, just curious, how much does Goddess Shar weigh? my fiance thinks she weighs around 280 but I'm guessing 250? ..regardless she looks great, but she's tall too, right?Β 

I think I saw a video of her from 3 years ago at 254, and she's 5'6"

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Thanks so much πŸ₯° I've had a few guys come to me and say that they were greatful to see I'm one of the real ones, they thought when I first joined curvage I was going to quit or I was lying about wanting to gain cause that's what many do, so I'm trying my best to stand out as the girl who is in this for the long haul & ACTUALLY wants to get to 250-280 or 300lbs! from 120lbs, I think it's safe to say I'm one of the serious ones ...πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ’•

Your thighs are already bigger than my waist... your weight is now up to (well, I can't say it because others need to buy your video lol)...you are absolutely amazing to say the least and I would love to see you continue to pick up weight

3 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

LOL that's so true! when I look back at my pics when I first joined curvage I cringe a lil cause I look so small and I honestly thought I looked big πŸ˜¬πŸ˜… but in my defense I was 72lbs heavier than what I was used toΒ 

I feel you there...and now look at what you've accomplished lol

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/2/2021 at 11:09 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

Another belly pic πŸ€°πŸ’•

Picture_20210602_215455272.thumb.jpg.2bc25d44f999ea446d6bdced04649e03.jpg

so I'm glad I got a size 2X ...I was thinking I should get a 1X cause this girl (Trisha Paytas) on YouTube was reviewing a bunch of Fashion Nova summer outfits along with this bikini...I fell in love with it..anywho, she's a pretty big girl & she said she got a size 1X .she's 5'3 and says she weighs 220..but who knows she's always lying...but as I was reading the reviews online something told me to go with the 2X ..besides, everything I order now is a 2X..I gotta get over the fact 1X no longer fits..so if any of you guys watch her on youtube..you can get an idea how big I am..I'm now bigger than Trish Paytas is currently ☺️ that kinda blows my mind πŸ€―πŸ˜…πŸ˜‹

20210602_231607.thumb.jpg.f0ef2139d7fed49c6dcf2d7807b3e6e1.jpg

You make Trish look pretty skinny by comparison and I love it

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)