HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

25 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

It's okay I'm sorry I snapped..I've been posting photos every single day this week and I respond to everyone on my thread it just hurts my feelings when even all that isn't good enough :( I will def be posting more belly content cause today's been all about my booty only cause people have said it was fake and I love nothing more than proving people wrong as bratty as that may sound lol πŸ’• but a girl's gotta stick up for herself and the haters πŸ‘πŸ˜…πŸ’•

Dont be sorry. You're human. Every part of you is sexy and we are so lucky that you share any of it with us. So thank you for being so active in the community and fulfilling all of our fantasies.Β 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I hope you're doing okay. I've been a fan since day 1 and your beauty has only grown with your own physical growth. I'm sorry you've been down about things and struggling. I'm sorry you're having a hard time at your size. I just hope you know how much we appreciate what you do for us. You matter, you're special, and holy shit are you gorgeous! Feel better!

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

LOL that would now be a funny sight to see, well known fitness photographer Dan Ray who I've worked with (a few of those photos are on the front page of my thread) awhile ago contacted me back when I first joined curvage wanting to do a new shoot with me which was a huge compliment, his clients are the fittest bodybuilders, bikini models etc .... but he thought I looked amazing and I look back and I did really look very healthy but my body dysmorphia told me that there was no way I could do a photoshoot looking the way I did, I really regretΒ not doing it but on a funny note, it would be funny to do something like that now I don't know if he would have the time to do that but that would be funny πŸ˜…

I think it would make for an extremely interesting and most likely, extremely sexy story to tell. Meeting back up with him for a photo shoot and having him react to your new look.Β 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model (WITH PIC PROOF)(OVER 100LBS GAINED)
  • 3 months later...
  • HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)