HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

The stretch marks are looking great, hopefully we will see some more even if you don't find them hot, we do and everything else about your gain don't feel down if 1 video doesn't get as many buys as the others or something changes about your body that you feel  isn't attractive don't get upset and if you ever feel like talking about your mental health this thread is here to help 

Ps That double chin is one of the best

Edited by yaboi213

32 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Heyy guys, Hope you guys are having a great hump day 😏😈💕

I'm in bed today a bit worried about my health, Ive noticed with my most recent 20lb weight gain I can't stand for long periods of time without my feet hurting pretty badly following by them getting pretty swollen for days. So I'm in bed right now with both my legs elevated.  Just a couple weeks ago the same thing happened cause I moved & I'm not used to being on my feet especially at my current weight. 

I've also noticed I'm wheezing a lot which is quite alarming, I'm reading online it's caused by obesity & or heart failure along with my feet continuing to get swollen. I don't know what to do. 

Anyways, I hope you're all well ...love all my sweethearts (followers) 🥰

Hope your ok

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)