HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Thanks for posting all of these before and afters pics. No doubting it: you were truly stunning when you were thinner. However, I very much prefer the fleshier you right now, especially since you are so confident and comfortable with the weight gain, the softness, and the curves. Your bf is a lucky guy. You should definitely go in to plus-size modeling! Or have you already, outside Curvage?

OK, Kitty, it's time for you to write to the Utz people again. That little girl avatar on their products is outdated. Time for a real woman to serve as their mascot/model!

PS Butterscotch Krimpets are the best, but don't forget creme-filled chocolate KandyKakes. Both of those would look good on you 

I agree with you whole heartedly, Kitty. Your sister just doesn't look all that healthy on the right. I'm sure she does not want to get into a gaining competition to you—you'd win, for sure!—but she looks much more physically appealing and more healthy looking in the left photo. A little more "meat" wouldn't hurt her, either, in my opinion

I'm so glad you have made an appointment to see a dentist. The sooner you can get there, the better. For what it's worth: I've gone through two root canals and they were hardly as bad as common wisdom makes them out to be. I felt infinitely better after each procedure.

I am curious about two things, though: (1) will the dentist make any comments about your more "mature" physical appearance since your last visit? And (2) will the dentist's chair accommodate your nice, plump booty comfortably?

Kitty, that pizza slut video was hot. I really liked the back-and-forth between you and your fiancé, and I'm happy to see that he is a fine belly rubber (you deserve the best!). I was especially impressed by your thighs: you can see how muscular they once were and how plump they have become. I wondering how long after this meal you were begging for more food. I hope you do another vid like this one soon! 

Kitty, thanks for being so upfront with us since you first started this site. I appreciate everything you've posted—photos, videos, and commentaries—since you first joined Curvage and I'm grateful that you have done so. Even if you never come back to Curvage I'm thankful for showing fantasies can come true. Bottom line: please take care of yourself! I wish you the best for whatever the future holds for you!

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)