HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, jacksprat said:

Picture_20211022_124627967.jpg Oh Dear! 
Not only are you so voluptuous that you barely squeeze in the width of the seat, But also... Your butt and thighs are so darn THICK and meaty that they rise up to the level of the armrests. That is so hot. 

55 minutes ago, regbill said:

Once again,  I am captivated by your stunning curves.:wub:

13 minutes ago, Neverspent2007 said:

Oh my goodness Kitty!

I always wonder just how you’ll manage to top your previous post and I’m always blown away by just how amazing you look!

Sitting here with a huge grin on my face from you guys....I really do have the sweetest regulars..even the ones that stop by from time to time! 

you know that's who these photos are for, you all 🥰💋💋💕

Guest magicman94
4 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Last pic of me in my blonde wig 😋

Picture_20211022_143135470.thumb.jpg.a8e3066965b1595a2ac424f54f08a98f.jpg

I can hardly fit in this chair! 😂

Picture_20211022_124627967.thumb.jpg.8a060d13115abd331d4616936aa15296.jpg

Picture_20211022_123820521.thumb.jpg.3803e7b371f4f32c51056c55156bd53b.jpg

What a lucky chair 😍

Guest Pardaner material

Hey Kitty! Long time admirer, first time commenter. I remember in the beginning of this thread you said you still did some at home exercises and stuff like walking lunges to help with the build as you gained. Do you still do any exercises or does your body just remember that shape? You're absolutely gorgeous btw and a dream girl! Keep it up!😊

It's been a long time since I've posted in this thread and for that I'm sorry Kitty, however it's been amazing to bare witness to such an unreal transformation as yours and even though I said this before it bears repeating, you truly are a weight gain fantasy come to life! Looking at wear you started to now is awe inspiring, the figure you've created for yourself is like nothing I've ever seen before, thick as well as fat, firm as well as soft, an ass that for lack of a better term looks bolted on but clearly isn't at the same time, and a face that keeps getting prettier with each and every pound. If I was to complain about anything it's that I've noticed you've got some very sexy cankles going on that need some more loving, other than that you're perfect in every way.

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, A Saucerful Of Harry said:

It's been a long time since I've posted in this thread and for that I'm sorry Kitty, however it's been amazing to bare witness to such an unreal transformation as yours and even though I said this before it bears repeating, you truly are a weight gain fantasy come to life! Looking at wear you started to now is awe inspiring, the figure you've created for yourself is like nothing I've ever seen before, thick as well as fat, firm as well as soft, an ass that for lack of a better term looks bolted on but clearly isn't at the same time, and a face that keeps getting prettier with each and every pound. If I was to complain about anything it's that I've noticed you've got some very sexy cankles going on that need some more loving, other than that you're perfect in every way.

I'm quite confused about the cankles comment my head hurts 🤔🤨😵🥴🤣💕

Guest Fattiebaddie_lvr
On 10/23/2021 at 8:38 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

There's always serious feedees (the ones that eat) but never no serious feeders 🤔

we out here lol

• Curvage Model
On 10/24/2021 at 3:30 AM, BLTs said:

No matter how big you get you remain uniquely yourself. Your inner glow has only gotten brighter since your gaining journey began

That's the sweetest thing to say, gosh you're just the sweetest 🥰

9 hours ago, Fattiebaddie_lvr said:

we out here lol

oooh I love that 😈

Guest Blondy0834
3 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'd love a booty massage, anyone? 😈💕

Picture_20211024_155210308.thumb.jpg.6410415110f126f8ff31b0e45e85f8e2.jpg

Even your belly looks like it’s had a big meal…count me in! I’m very good though, so don’t get too relaxed…💨

Guest GermanBBWMan
4 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'd love a booty massage, anyone? 😈💕

Picture_20211024_155210308.thumb.jpg.6410415110f126f8ff31b0e45e85f8e2.jpg

Yes, BUT I want to be flattened by it after.

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, Mr. Button said:

875286042_Kitty1-Copy(2).thumb.jpg.4189695a83fc526381f67a03d22a45b3.jpgJust a dream?

Kitty2 - Copy.jpg

This is beyond talented .....you're amazing! Wow I want to frame these photos so nad..thank you so much! *squeeze hugs* you're so sweet for taking your time to do this for me, thank you! 🥰

12 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

This is beyond talented .....you're amazing! Wow I want to frame these photos so nad..thank you so much! *squeeze hugs* you're so sweet for taking your time to do this for me, thank you! 🥰

Yeah, when i saw these, i was floored. And worse, i can actually SEE you getting this big somehow

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)