HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Hey HLK - I've enjoyed girlie pictures since the 1950s --- but I've NEVER seen a Fat distribution like yours.  The voluptuous shapliness of your thighs getting bigger and bigger - I'm looking forward to seeing those 40 inch thighs you mentioned you wanted to grow.  Your weight gain is mesmerizing to observe over time.  I keep thinking that you somehow KNEW when you were so skinny that if you got fat then your ballooning would be in exactly the "right places".  And that men would be driven completely nuts by the shapliness. Am I right about this? 

QUESTION: is the astounding shapliness of your fat distribution HEREDITARY ??? 🤔

On 10/14/2021 at 9:20 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

Haters can hate but ATLEAST I'm proportionate 

Picture_20211014_215807236.thumb.jpg.b07da5aa5f5121b7d99d7eaad3349957.jpg

God damn. Ass so phat got me speechless. Keep eating girl, you’re a goddess. Haters can hate but they don’t get to watch you get sexier by the Big Mac. So we’re the ones winning here

Edited by 1mn01
Correcting a typo

• Curvage Model
7 hours ago, Chubbyboi said:

😩😩you’re literally the best / sexiest gainer on curvage. Can we please get these pictures of your thick and lovely soft thighs with you’re bare belly out????🥴

you sure can sweetie 😈💕

You guys are the sweetest, I'm smiling at all the compliments 🥰 I love you guys 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)