HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

On 10/9/2021 at 4:22 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

I posted this ,funny it's got 50 likes but still NO reviews on the vid or comments etc like I kindly asked ....*sigh* or not even a comment about it here on my forum ...this is a sad/emo thought but I guess some guys only really care unless it's FREE pics posted *sigh* ..gotta admit it's got me kinda upset & feeling a bit used...so I took a peak at a few other girl's threads just to see if I wasnt imagining things & I was right...there were constant engagement going on...but when I really think deep into it, when I joined I didn't basically have a much quieter platform from the getgo to shine on & stick out so that I could be advertised everywhere & become so well produced/advertised that everybody knew who I was. So in return engagement wasn't the main docus cause I'm sure there was a bombarding amount of attention at once..so anyways..Yes when I first came onto curvage I worked my booty off and gained popularity fairly quickly and one of those reasons was cause of how friendly & engaging I was & I got so many messages from girls asking what my secret was and it was quite simple "engage with those interested in you etc. After a whole year & a half on curvage I still stand by that moto....making sure each and every single one of you men(& girls) feel special because you deserve that. Some of you support me, some of you keep me company, many of you make me laugh. All I'm basically getting here is I get the same treatment in return when I drop a video (you dont have to be a fan but a simple comment acknowledging it means so much..remember I joined curvage 18 months ago without a single clue about how this fetish works etc. (but I did have quite some help from the fiance). AGAIN all I'm asking is if I upload a video ..just like when I upload photos ( you guys show tons of love) it would just mean the world to me to leave a review or comment as a way of saying thank you etc. 

ANYWAYS..There's a HUGE surprise coming in the near future which is gonna turn my content up a notch or possibly by up a million notches or so lol..jk..but you understand..we all start somewhere, ..if you guys could please email me with equipment ideas etc. I'm all ears. I love you guys and you deserve the best from me. When I give the best I feel the best. 

..anywho...love and kisses to those that just read all that..😭💀💋💋💕 PLEASE LET A GIRL VENT EVERY SO OFTEN..you know how us woman are, we'll explode if too much is held inside 🤯 <--- ME ...LOL 

here's a lil gift after all that ranting in lol

Picture_20211008_193112429.thumb.jpg.924acec93a42165d12aa3310ccdacafc.jpg

I hadn’t said anything here yet as I’ve been away for 2 weeks (just downloaded and reviewed everything new!) but firstly I think everyone appreciates what you do very much. But then you’re right we need to actively show it more.

happy Sunday! 

Guest Daynemiks
On 10/10/2021 at 3:36 PM, NeilS said:

I hadn’t said anything here yet as I’ve been away for 2 weeks (just downloaded and reviewed everything new!) but firstly I think everyone appreciates what you do very much. But then you’re right we need to actively show it more.

happy Sunday! 

Keep it up your amazing I love your videoed and I know your body is gorgeous but one thing in your videos more I would like is your face you have a stunning face good luck 

2 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

My breakfast...you better believe I ate each one of them (maybe shared 2 max) lol ..

20211013_102113.thumb.jpg.aaa220e9914e59933a64d9008230b17e.jpg

IMG_20211012_133533_258.jpg

Damn i still can’t believe that the once skinny model is now stuffing her face and growing gorgeous curves 😍😜

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Mdrmax said:

Damn i still can’t believe that the once skinny model is now stuffing her face and growing gorgeous curves 😍😜

10 minutes ago, distance23 said:

Somebody's got one heck of an appetite lol

Guys my appetite has been out of this world lately....I can't wait to tell y'all how much I weigh now 😏😈

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, big girls rock said:

I love the smile in the top picture, you are glowing! :wub:

2 hours ago, mbrewster said:

That smile is absolutely gorgeous, always lovely seeing your beautiful face. Hope you're well fed and having a wonderful day!

Thank you guys, you're both so precious 🥰

• Curvage Model
16 minutes ago, mbrewster said:

The most precious thing here is you. Always happy to support you and your journey! Thank you for sharing it with us!

you're seriously so sweet, thank you luv 🥺🥰 I'll continue to share my journey for sweethearts like you 💕

3 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

you're seriously so sweet, thank you luv 🥺🥰 I'll continue to share my journey for sweethearts like you 💕

Its always the highlight of my day to see your posts and pics, love seeing that smile and amazing curvaceous body! Can't get enough of you and your continued growth. You're amazing in every way 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)