HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

4 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Anyone wanna spank this booty like a drum? 😈

get this photo to 30 reactions and I'll post so many more hot explicit photos I took for you guys 🥰

Picture_20211008_013955076.thumb.jpg.0e95814f0b84f0931ddfb77b1553eccd.jpg

ALSO...FELLAS, PLEEEEASE! if you've purchased my last video PLEASE leave a review...only 3 sweethearts left me a review & that makes me soooo sad! 🥺💔 I work hard and get excited to post videos just to get HARDLY any thanks in return  ....a lil something would be nice that's all..

Wine Wtf GIF by Jackson-Triggs

12 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

get this photo to 30 reactions and I'll post so many more hot explicit photos I took for you guys 🥰

ALSO...FELLAS, PLEEEEASE! if you've purchased my last video PLEASE leave a review...only 3 sweethearts left me a review & that makes me soooo sad! 🥺💔 I work hard and get excited to post videos just to get HARDLY any thanks in return  ....a lil something would be nice that's all..

Dog GIF you're out there saving lives 

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I posted this ,funny it's got 50 likes but still NO reviews on the vid or comments etc like I kindly asked ....*sigh* or not even a comment about it here on my forum ...this is a sad/emo thought but I guess some guys only really care unless it's FREE pics posted *sigh* ..gotta admit it's got me kinda upset & feeling a bit used...so I took a peak at a few other girl's threads just to see if I wasnt imagining things & I was right...there were constant engagement going on...but when I really think deep into it, when I joined I didn't basically have a much quieter platform from the getgo to shine on & stick out so that I could be advertised everywhere & become so well produced/advertised that everybody knew who I was. So in return engagement wasn't the main docus cause I'm sure there was a bombarding amount of attention at once..so anyways..Yes when I first came onto curvage I worked my booty off and gained popularity fairly quickly and one of those reasons was cause of how friendly & engaging I was & I got so many messages from girls asking what my secret was and it was quite simple "engage with those interested in you etc. After a whole year & a half on curvage I still stand by that moto....making sure each and every single one of you men(& girls) feel special because you deserve that. Some of you support me, some of you keep me company, many of you make me laugh. All I'm basically getting here is I get the same treatment in return when I drop a video (you dont have to be a fan but a simple comment acknowledging it means so much..remember I joined curvage 18 months ago without a single clue about how this fetish works etc. (but I did have quite some help from the fiance). AGAIN all I'm asking is if I upload a video ..just like when I upload photos ( you guys show tons of love) it would just mean the world to me to leave a review or comment as a way of saying thank you etc. 

ANYWAYS..There's a HUGE surprise coming in the near future which is gonna turn my content up a notch or possibly by up a million notches or so lol..jk..but you understand..we all start somewhere, ..if you guys could please email me with equipment ideas etc. I'm all ears. I love you guys and you deserve the best from me. When I give the best I feel the best. 

..anywho...love and kisses to those that just read all that..😭💀💋💋💕 PLEASE LET A GIRL VENT EVERY SO OFTEN..you know how us woman are, we'll explode if too much is held inside 🤯 <--- ME ...LOL 

here's a lil gift after all that ranting in lol

Picture_20211008_193112429.thumb.jpg.924acec93a42165d12aa3310ccdacafc.jpg

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I posted this ,funny it's got 50 likes but still NO reviews on the vid or comments etc like I kindly asked ....*sigh* or not even a comment about it here on my forum ...this is a sad/emo thought but I guess some guys only really care unless it's FREE pics posted *sigh* ..gotta admit it's got me kinda upset & feeling a bit used...so I took a peak at a few other girl's threads just to see if I wasnt imagining things & I was right...there were constant engagement going on...but when I really think deep into it, when I joined I didn't basically have a much quieter platform from the getgo to shine on & stick out so that I could be advertised everywhere & become so well produced/advertised that everybody knew who I was. So in return engagement wasn't the main docus cause I'm sure there was a bombarding amount of attention at once..so anyways..Yes when I first came onto curvage I worked my booty off and gained popularity fairly quickly and one of those reasons was cause of how friendly & engaging I was & I got so many messages from girls asking what my secret was and it was quite simple "engage with those interested in you etc. After a whole year & a half on curvage I still stand by that moto....making sure each and every single one of you men(& girls) feel special because you deserve that. Some of you support me, some of you keep me company, many of you make me laugh. All I'm basically getting here is I get the same treatment in return when I drop a video (you dont have to be a fan but a simple comment acknowledging it means so much..remember I joined curvage 18 months ago without a single clue about how this fetish works etc. (but I did have quite some help from the fiance). AGAIN all I'm asking is if I upload a video ..just like when I upload photos ( you guys show tons of love) it would just mean the world to me to leave a review or comment as a way of saying thank you etc. 

ANYWAYS..There's a HUGE surprise coming in the near future which is gonna turn my content up a notch or possibly by up a million notches or so lol..jk..but you understand..we all start somewhere, ..if you guys could please email me with equipment ideas etc. I'm all ears. I love you guys and you deserve the best from me. When I give the best I feel the best. 

..anywho...love and kisses to those that just read all that..😭💀💋💋💕 PLEASE LET A GIRL VENT EVERY SO OFTEN..you know how us woman are, we'll explode if too much is held inside 🤯 <--- ME ...LOL 

here's a lil gift after all that ranting in lol

Picture_20211008_193112429.thumb.jpg.924acec93a42165d12aa3310ccdacafc.jpg

Sorry your engagement isn't what it should have been recently, but don't get discouraged or hold it against yourself. Always here to support you, every post you make, every video, every photo, every pound you add to that amazing, gorgeous growing body of yours. Your journey is absolutely incredible, a huge enjoyment throughout the day, and I can't get enough of you or your body. Always excited to see what you have coming up for us (especially this new announcement!) and how big that huge belly and giant ass get with each passing day. Long story short, you always have a supportive fan in me, ready to do whatever it takes to make this journey of yours an enjoyable one. Thank you for including us in it ❤

Usually I'm quicker to reply and comment, but unfortunately things haven't been as good for me lately. I'll never comment on a video I haven't seen, but I do get paid on the 15th so I'll be able to show authentic love. I had to pass family my last until then, but that's just me...

I've been thankful for you over the past few months and it's a heck of a journey. You know how I operate and I can't wait to see everything in the last video. Support can be a fickle thing; I've certainly learned that in my line of work. You're doing great, just keep staying the course

3 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

All I'm basically getting here is I get the same treatment in return when I drop a video (you dont have to be a fan but a simple comment acknowledging it means so much..remember I joined curvage 18 months ago without a single clue about how this fetish works etc. (but I did have quite some help from the fiance).

I've always wondered, curvage must tell you how many people buy a video, right?

26 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Picture_20211008_022857955.thumb.jpg.37b67fd6156c96ae05d37a3a4b9549f0.jpg

oh kitty forgive our lack of attention, I personally always answer you and leave reviews of how cute and beautiful you are, but if you are the cutest thing in this place, I really appreciate your effort and dedication, you just keep gaining weight and with new stretch marks, that here you have a faithful follower and admirer of yours, I love you, you are the most beautiful🥰🥺

30 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Picture_20211008_022857955.thumb.jpg.37b67fd6156c96ae05d37a3a4b9549f0.jpg

oh kitty forgive our lack of attention, I personally always answer you and leave reviews of how cute and beautiful you are, but if you are the cutest thing in this place, I really appreciate your effort and dedication, you just keep gaining weight and with new stretch marks, that here you have a faithful follower and admirer of yours, I love you, you are the most beautiful🥰🥺

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Enough booty pics for ya guys, here's a belly pic for ya 🥰

20211009_180023.thumb.jpg.0651868ba75d5fc6cdb41e8e2da63d6c.jpg

As much as I love seeing your huge booty, its your belly I crave the most and always get so hot and bothered when you show it off 🥵 good lord I love how HUGE its getting! Can't wait to see how much bigger it grows and what the future brings for you! How full is it here?

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)