HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
42 minutes ago, regbill said:

Eggbert and I think you're one cuddly Kitty.:wub: In Love Puppet GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals We also love the 2nd pic because we get to see your plush belly hips and thighs in the same pic.

Awwww *takes notes for future photos* 

21 minutes ago, Knickerbocker67 said:

Perfectly proportioned 

Awwww really?! what a compliment thank you! 🥰

ATTENTION FELLAS READING THIS : DON'T HESITATE TO REQUEST PHOTOS ON HERE! I'M ONLY HUMAN AND I RUN OUT OF IDEAS..MEN ACTUALLY HAVE THE BEST IDEAS WHEN IT COMES TO PHOTO IDEAS LOL 😏😁💕

10 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww * toma notas para futuras fotos * 

¡¿Awwww de verdad ?! que cumplido gracias! 🥰

ATENCIÓN FELLAS LEYENDO ESTO: ¡NO DUDE EN SOLICITAR FOTOS AQUÍ! SOLO SOY HUMANO Y ME QUEDO IDEAS ... LOS HOMBRES REALMENTE TIENEN LAS MEJORES IDEAS CUANDO SE TRATA DE IDEAS FOTOGRÁFICAS LOL 😏 😁 💕

please kitty more photos of the belly with stretch marks, your stretch marks are the best, each stretch mark and extra pound you add seems to make you sexier, prettier, so definitely stretch marks stretch marks and stretch marks on the rolls and belly, your photos always cheer my days jsjsjs🥰🤤🥺

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

Overdue for a good side pic of you on all four and with your big belly hanging, view on the SM on your hips, you're so sexy 

I suppose..I've really never been a fat on that..kinda degrading unless it's done sexy with a man behind me grabbing onto my hips n belly 😈💕

3 hours ago, itchbigger said:

When did you get sooo big? Like what

haha I really believe my size started really showing back in the end of March when all my new stretchmarks appeared on my belly

46 minutes ago, Dinorex123 said:

If I could I’d leave a review on that one good lord you’re big!

hmmm? leave a review on what hun?

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, Dinorex123 said:

On the clip, looking big on the preview!

check the video out luv! ..message me 😁 ..I am big lol....I'm 5'2 and I weigh more than most men that go to the gym that are 6'0 😭

10 hours ago, DaddyT said:

Smother me with those fantastic curves 😍

Mmmm.. that's hot ..these thighs are quite smothering as well 😏😈💕

Guest DionKing
On 9/30/2021 at 4:29 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

Here you go guys 🥰

Picture_20210929_232257810.thumb.jpg.39fb3854d347c7f347eed40db8ec7428.jpg

Picture_20210929_231332558.thumb.jpg.a5f43985d43fcc679afcdb1f7f823c64.jpg

Damn what a amazing gorgeous soft body😍 delicious big ass and beautiful tiny belly😘

Guest Mdrmax

I’m glad to hear that you are feeling better again, you don’t have to apologize for that and losing weight for that its totally fine. You are beautiful at any size and you are looking as beautiful as ever! 😍

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Mdrmax said:

I’m glad to hear that you are feeling better again, you don’t have to apologize for that and losing weight for that its totally fine. You are beautiful at any size and you are looking as beautiful as ever! 😍

3 hours ago, nikeboy1169 said:

You are beautiful inside and out and deserve all good things 

2 hours ago, Neverspent2007 said:

Oh my goodness Kitty, that is one sexy transformation!

Awwwww, thank you guys 🥰 💋💋💋💕

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, regbill said:

Eggbert and I can't believe that was you either. We like the new and improved Kitty now with softer plusher curves.In Love Puppet GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Awwwww *kisses* she loves/adores you too ..you two are more than welcome to come cuddle the not so tiny Kitty 👿💕

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)