HungrylilKitty ā™” Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE šŸš«)

• Curvage Model
On 9/23/2021 at 3:39 AM, Johni1919 said:

Do the eat more pills actually work? Like honestly? If they do Iā€™d love to use them

lol you don't become a rabid pig or anything..2 of them is enough and you'll feel your hunger is a lil more intense than normal šŸ˜… but I dont think eating more would do anything honestly..it's just a natural supplement šŸ˜Š

Edited by HungrylilKitty

On 9/23/2021 at 3:22 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

Ā I was sick this past week but still managed to eat but it's time to fatten me up ..just got done ordering some more weight gainer šŸ˜ˆ

20210922_052043.thumb.jpg.5d15a0132eee2c3f2fed9a0d01b1514f.jpg

Picture_20210921_090045708.thumb.jpg.94e7de2804bd2781195dda4bdd62252e.jpg

Sweet lord šŸ˜±, everything is just blowing up. Love to see a standing full body compare between now and your modelling days. Just look at those ankles how chubby they become

• Curvage Model
On 9/26/2021 at 4:08 AM, DCurves said:

Sweet lord šŸ˜±, everything is just blowing up. Love to see a standing full body compare between now and your modelling days. Just look at those ankles how chubby they become

lol yeah you can really tell just how chubby I am by my ankles and knees now šŸ˜…šŸ’•

• Curvage Model

Laying in bed after stuffing myself silly šŸ¤¤šŸ’•

I've finally got my appetite back these past few days after my stomach bug and my belly couldn't be happier heheĀ 

Picture_20210928_235849486.thumb.jpg.57f1a37bd1d8a655932ee6dd19ef778e.jpg

Picture_20210929_000156259.thumb.jpg.1f19bf3a6b7b160db0f30a1c36b5c5f7.jpg

^ my shortĀ rolly polly thighs always make me laugh šŸ˜…

• Curvage Model
42 minutes ago, regbill said:

Kitty is looking cuddly!:wub:Ā And your rolly polly thighs are positively gorgeous.

P.S. I'm glad to hear you're feeling better.

Ā 

17 minutes ago, distance23 said:

Glad you're feeling betterĀ 

Awwww, thank you fellas šŸ„°

Guest DionKing
On 9/23/2021 at 3:22 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

Ā I was sick this past week but still managed to eat but it's time to fatten me up ..just got done ordering some more weight gainer šŸ˜ˆ

20210922_052043.thumb.jpg.5d15a0132eee2c3f2fed9a0d01b1514f.jpg

Picture_20210921_090045708.thumb.jpg.94e7de2804bd2781195dda4bdd62252e.jpg

Damnn beautiful girlšŸ˜ look how gorgeous fluffy this body isšŸ˜ and your boobs growing as wellšŸ˜˜šŸ’Ŗ and its all still growingšŸ˜ please message mešŸ˜˜

• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, DionKing said:

Damnn beautiful girlšŸ˜ look how gorgeous fluffy this body isšŸ˜ and your boobs growing as wellšŸ˜˜šŸ’Ŗ and its all still growingšŸ˜ please message mešŸ˜˜

*blush* thank you sweetie šŸ·šŸ’•

Guest Dodgecummins

Wow. So sexy. You have incredible shape! You honestly still look strong as hell and chubby lol. Itā€™s an amazing combo šŸ˜šŸ‘Œ

I know your butt gets a lot of attention, but man your belly has gotten so amazing. Your man is very lucky that he gets to rub on it.Ā 

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, MTG said:

I know your butt gets a lot of attention, but man your belly has gotten so amazing. Your man is very lucky that he gets to rub on it.Ā 

oooh hehe you have no clue how much I love belly rubs ...I was wearing some low waisted pants last night so my belly was hanging more freely & as I walked I could feel it bouncing and he could clearly see it bouncing too and he goes "come here!" & I walked up to him as he was sitting on the couch & he literally started kissing my tummy..I tried backingĀ away but the man was in a literal TRANCE šŸ˜­

6 hours ago, regbill said:

He liked you then and he likes you now. Eggbert loves HungrylilKitty.

OMG šŸ„ŗ cause I love my precious Regbill & Eggbert ..if they ever didn't love me my heart would be broken..you 2 bring so much joy to me..not to get all sappy but I could be having the worst day & seeing you comment or Eggbert I INSTANTLY smile hehe šŸ˜šŸ’•

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ā™” Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE šŸš«)