HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
On 9/3/2021 at 6:44 PM, DanteSparda45 said:

I'm glad you're doing well. I'm not doing all that great, honestly. Louisiana got hit by Hurricane Ida this past sunday, so damage aplenty to fix. Thankfully, the house is fine, all we lost was some roof shingles and the back fence. And my family is okay, but there is no power or running water, but that i've heard its slowly be repaired. I've been staying at aunt's house in Mississippi since Monday night and i've been feeling a bit homesick

Awwww Dante I'm so sorry πŸ₯ΊπŸ’• Has your family's situation gotten any better?Β 

• Curvage Model

Another booty photo from last week ...I'll take a new batch tomorrow....How was your weekend fellas? Did you enjoy your extra day off? ..I know I was MIA on here but I was having a lil vaca myself lol..all I was doing was loafing and eating lol it was nice 😌😝

Picture_20210907_185537013.thumb.jpg.37d5532818a8cfe7d3cf8754027f8b7c.jpg

19 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww Dante I'm so sorry πŸ₯ΊπŸ’• Has your family's situation gotten any better?Β 

Well, we're mostly just waiting for my dad, who decided to stay home, to say that the power is back on and that we can go home. Power company estimates electricity being restored by the 29th, but key word is "estimate" so it might be on sooner than they say.

17 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Another booty photo from last week ...I'll take a new batch tomorrow....How was your weekend fellas? Did you enjoy your extra day off? ..I know I was MIA on here but I was having a lil vaca myself lol..all I was doing was loafing and eating lol it was nice 😌😝

Beautiful Tiger stripes all over your belly and thighs, yet your booty continues to expand exponentially with not even a mark on it. What gives? Must still be a long long way away from its capacity.

• Curvage Model
20 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Well, we're mostly just waiting for my dad, who decided to stay home, to say that the power is back on and that we can go home. Power company estimates electricity being restored by the 29th, but key word is "estimate" so it might be on sooner than they say.

Awww sweetie I hope it goes on quickly..*squeeze hugs*

31 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Things were cool until I got smacked with a couple of problems...I'm working on it though

• Curvage Model
21 minutes ago, regbill said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it was gone in an hour or so.

Β 

LOL! HEY NOW! 😭

19 minutes ago, Jimskeen said:

Would you share an apple pastry bite, if i asked?

LOL of course!Β 

13 minutes ago, Jimskeen said:

Beautiful Tiger stripes all over your belly and thighs, yet your booty continues to expand exponentially with not even a mark on it. What gives? Must still be a long long way away from its capacity.

LOL I was honestly JUST thinking about this last week! ..I really think my booty's meant to be huge haha since it shows no signs of weakness....it can hold a capacity that's still unknown 😝

6 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

This will all be gone in a day πŸ˜ŒπŸ˜…πŸ˜

20210907_184457.thumb.jpg.ef580ad7b215d87c1455d7851cc15d67.jpg

It's snacks like those that make you absolutely so big and so beautiful as far as I'm concerned every gram of fat and every calorie you eat slowly but surely perfects your beautiful body. You look very very irresistible overweight❀❀

6 hours ago, distance23 said:

I'm trying...at least the food has been good visiting family

IMG_20210905_143215632.jpg

Hey Kitty - I'm wondering what your family's REACTION to your amazing weight gain was.Β  IDEA: A "Friends & Family Reactions To My Spectacular Weight Gain" would make a great new video of Fat Talk.Β  Since you've been traveling lately most of them haven't seen you in a while since you were so skinny.Β  As a personal note, when I was 8 years old my budding sexualityΒ changed forever drastically by observing the 50 pound weight gain of a young woman who'd been really skinny before.Β  Maybe you've been making the eyes of the closeted or young Fat Admirers among family and friends pop out. Share the story with us in a Fat Talk video.Β  Eh, wot? πŸ€”

@Β HLK - how confidentΒ of your new physique are you in yourself? I only ask because we don’tΒ see many photo’s or vids of you proudly showing your curves off out in public. Or have i missed this? You look amazing, it would be great to see you out in the fresh air and sunshine. Inspiring other women to be confident in their bodies & turning mens heads, wherever you go. I think I would die, if I saw a women like you lying by the pool in a bikini!

• Curvage Model
17 hours ago, Learn2$ELL said:

Hey Kitty - I'm wondering what your family's REACTION to your amazing weight gain was.Β  IDEA: A "Friends & Family Reactions To My Spectacular Weight Gain" would make a great new video of Fat Talk.Β  Since you've been traveling lately most of them haven't seen you in a while since you were so skinny.Β  As a personal note, when I was 8 years old my budding sexualityΒ changed forever drastically by observing the 50 pound weight gain of a young woman who'd been really skinny before.Β  Maybe you've been making the eyes of the closeted or young Fat Admirers among family and friends pop out. Share the story with us in a Fat Talk video.Β  Eh, wot? πŸ€”

Eh..as much as many would find this video entertaining..I don't have the nicest family members..I recently called my uncle who I haven't talked to in like 6 months..he didn't even ask how I was he just started making fun of me calling me a pig and all these pther names..I just laughed it off amd tried my hardest to change the subject cause my feelings were super hurt ..but this guy (AND MANY OTHERS) are the same people who called me fat when I looked like this..

20210908_200107.thumb.jpg.68247a2d078d0f5ae2a47d503903dae0.jpg

20210908_200055.thumb.jpg.27f79d496e22a57d799ecffb9dc126b9.jpg

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)