HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Light exercise like walking, standing, pool play, and similar activities definitely help.  Standing and walking will solve the sore feet problem.  Reduce salt helps with swelling.  Take anti inflammatory supplements.  Soaking and massaging your legs and feet reduce swelling and soreness.  And above all, wear socks!  Hope this helps.  

5 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Heyy Fellas, thank you all for such sweet responses, just woke up from a nap, feet are still a bit swollen and sore so I'm going to rest up some more. 

Do you guys think my legs aren't used to the added weight? cause when I gained this recent weight gain I really wasnt active much at all so my feet/ankles never got to adjust to the weight. Will this eventually stop? ..Gosh I wish there was a model who could help me who's gained weight rapidly like I have & had the same issues. I just pray that's the problem & nothing serious with my heart cause this has been happening way too often. 

On a positive note...your piggy's about to devour some Chinese food, her favorite hehe yum yum! 😈🐷💕

Also, What happened to @PorkyPrincess?! that was my girl! 🥺😫💔

You look amazing.  Keep eating as much as you can and keep your legs elevated on your feeder boyfriend’s shoulders.

On 8/24/2021 at 10:57 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

Wow what a compliment, thank you so much sweetie pies 🥰

I must add that aside from the obvious outside beauty, you have such a HUGE heart ❤️ that it just makes sense that your body MUST grow larger to contain that sweet heart of yours!! 
When you were a young ,girl  you were small and thin , and like a big blooming flower 🌺 that opens and gets more beautiful as it opens up, you get  more beautiful as you grow ! ❤️🌼🌸🌺🌝🔥🔥

15 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Heyy Fellas, thank you all for such sweet responses, just woke up from a nap, feet are still a bit swollen and sore so I'm going to rest up some more. 

Do you guys think my legs aren't used to the added weight? cause when I gained this recent weight gain I really wasnt active much at all so my feet/ankles never got to adjust to the weight. Will this eventually stop? ..Gosh I wish there was a model who could help me who's gained weight rapidly like I have & had the same issues. I just pray that's the problem & nothing serious with my heart cause this has been happening way too often. 

On a positive note...your piggy's about to devour some Chinese food, her favorite hehe yum yum! 😈🐷💕

Also, What happened to @PorkyPrincess?! that was my girl! 🥺😫💔

Activity / exercise doesn't really slim people down (very much) - diet has the biggest effect on our weight (you could eat 4k calories in an hour at the cheesecake factory, but it takes well over a week of exercise to burn that off if exercising 20-30 mins a day).

Exercise can feel terrible for a few weeks if you're really out of shape, but after 3-4 weeks of exercising 3-5 times a week, it should help with all the symptoms you are seeing and train your body to adjust to your new weight. Cardio causes the least weight loss and has the biggest positive effect on your heart health - it's 100% worth it to do some mild to moderate cardio even for people looking to keep gaining. Hikes and walks, starting small (at worst, you should get a little sore and NOT swollen from the level of activity you start with) and gradually working up to anywhere between 30-60 mins can do wonders for your health. Finding a good podcast or two you enjoy during the walk is helpful. To keep at it, having good company (human or pet!) or keeping a reward pact that you ONLY treat yourself to after a walk (a snickers bar works, so for example, you never have a snickers unless you went for a walk) are good ways to build a habit out of it - turns out we respond to treats just as well as a puppy does, eventually your body craves going for a walk just so that you can have whichever treat you choose for your reward pact.

If you smoke **, I would switch to edibles. Smoke (any source - even a camp fire) causes inflammation, which can lead to pain and swelling in some people (causes swelling for myself).

Guest reuben.diesel
On 8/25/2021 at 12:56 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

Look at that blow-up! 🤯💕

PhotoCollage_1629867099137.thumb.jpg.1acbe747b1d3e04c1b8640e43ab2971c.jpg

Looks like a glow-up to me - you look gorgeous!

On 8/25/2021 at 4:30 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

Heyy guys, Hope you guys are having a great hump day 😏😈💕

I'm in bed today a bit worried about my health, Ive noticed with my most recent 20lb weight gain I can't stand for long periods of time without my feet hurting pretty badly following by them getting pretty swollen for days. So I'm in bed right now with both my legs elevated.  Just a couple weeks ago the same thing happened cause I moved & I'm not used to being on my feet especially at my current weight. 

I've also noticed I'm wheezing a lot which is quite alarming, I'm reading online it's caused by obesity & or heart failure along with my feet continuing to get swollen. I don't know what to do. 

Anyways, I hope you're all well ...love all my sweethearts (followers) 🥰

I think I can help here as I just went through this with my partner.

They are morbidly obese over 350lbs. They had the same symptoms you are having for a few years. However, they work in the medical field. They just had a heart cath that said, guess what you're fat. Surprise!

Do some strength training with the walking and add a couple healthy options to your diet for a few months. If you are still concerned see a doctor. I do not advise getting a cath unless it is absolutely necessary. You will be fully awake for it.

I personally think it's your body not adjusting to the new weight. Like my partner they gained a lot during covid and couldn't adjust.

I hope this eases your mind

Your ankles should not be swelling up. It sounds like it could be the start of obesity induced lymphodema. 
If possible get yourself into a swimming pool. Take the weight of your joints and body and get your muscles working to move that fluid around your body. Your health is the most important pillar in your life. More than money, relationships, friendships etc. 
You sound like you are a really amazing person, who is battling with some health issues. As much as we follow your gaining journey & enjoy the content that you post, we are all here for you as a person & just hope that you are happy and living your best life.

In the 20 years that I have had this fetish, with all the gainers & stuffers that have come and gone, with all the websites and models that catered for this fetish over the years. You are without doubt the best gaining model that i have ever encountered. Not just your natural and inherent beauty or the content that you create but for your personality and how much you acknowledge and respect your fanbase. You are one of a kind. Please don’t make yourself ill for this community or for your partner/feedee. Keep gaining, be fat, be proud and be happy but most importantly be healthy. 
luv ya x

Edited by Jimskeen
Double posted

Jesus Christ, you selfish assholes!! She has bowed to all your demands so far and ALL of you basically tell her to get over it, keep gaining while she is having serious health problems?!!! This what is wrong with a lot of you in this community, you don't care about the health of the woman, just as long as you can get your jollies. And I will again preempt many of you with your BS, little boy bully comments, and say F YOU!! Is a lot to ask but grow up, try to be a REAL man! HLK, please take of yourself FIRST, never mind anyone else here. Do not ignore health problems, at 5'11, I have been 300 lbs & had problems that I don't wish anyone to experience.

Like others have said, the best thing is exercise! Ideally beginning with something that doesn't require you to put all your weight on your feet. I'd recommend cycling, on a stationary bike or outside! It's definitely been helping my body adjust to some added weight. 💜

Diet can also play a role. If you're eating a lot of inflammatory foods, start switching in more good foods high in antioxidants.

4 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Wow I can't help you all enough for the sweet supportive responses ...I've rested and put my feet up and they're no longer swollen. I really do believe it's the fact my ankles and feet need to adjust to the extra 20lbs cause I was pretty much in bed or on the couch the entire time I was gaining weight ....my favorite past time is loafing lol 😅😈

anywho....I pigged out for dinner tonight, I'm a full happy content piggy 🤤🐖💕

Picture_20210828_151156329.thumb.jpg.1d66aea75b9da47e4db7a7b313b2b22d.jpg

20210828_144401.thumb.jpg.fa7ffec6502da5b67d3f6d71b43fbc62.jpg

Picture_20210828_150927882.thumb.jpg.e76d1f35fc840508da0fb05d85f748e2.jpg

Yay, Kitty is full and happy! *hugs* Hehe, cuddly too :P

• Curvage Model
53 minutes ago, distance23 said:

Glad you're doing better...and it certainly looks like you're closer to your goal too

you sure are hoping I break & tell you how much I weigh now don't you hehe 😅😋 you'll just have to be a lil patient mr. 

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Wow I can't help you all enough for the sweet supportive responses ...I've rested and put my feet up and they're no longer swollen. I really do believe it's the fact my ankles and feet need to adjust to the extra 20lbs cause I was pretty much in bed or on the couch the entire time I was gaining weight ....my favorite past time is loafing lol 😅😈

After the week you've been having it's nice to hear you're feeling better

3 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I seriously love how much you're filling out your big beautiful fat round belly is absolutely super attractive you truly look amazing❤❤

Guest bubblesisback
2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Cellulite, dimples, tiger stripes, it's all 100% mine & I don't mind it all one bit 🍑🐯💕

Picture_20210828_183234088.thumb.jpg.3426b23bc58cad9c0e8c95fbb733a8a2.jpg

Picture_20210828_181626968.thumb.jpg.7c7398273a12d2e71ec5c5654f920349.jpg

Picture_20210828_182540576.thumb.jpg.0bdf9e255c59c5c02ab69ae82ff0ea77.jpg

Woman to woman, no creeping... Your butt is absolutely amazing!!!!! The roundness is so prominent as well as the amazing cuff shape and firm but soft density. 100% a perfect butt. I'm so jealous!

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)