HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Hello Kitty! I've just bought myself your last video and I can't wait to watch it!!! 

I've also skimmed through the last couple of weeks posts here and I just want to give you a hug. Moving is not easy, broken a/c is the worst and depression is a real nightmare. To see that you were still able to provide us with such great content, to keep us updated and all is just really amazing. I am so glad your a/c will (finally!!) get fixed and that your mental health is getting better. Keep taking care of yourself, just like your feeder seemed to have taken great care of your sexy big hungry belly ;) 

Btw I am so sorry I can't leave a review because I can't download the file (I need to empty my computer) and it's really frustrating not being able to leave a review after watching it directly in my internet browser.

Anyway, you look absolutely fantastic, I really wish I could give your fabulous belly many many belly rubs!! Take care ❤️ 

The stretch marks are looking great, hopefully we will see some more even if you don't find them hot, we do and everything else about your gain don't feel down if 1 video doesn't get as many buys as the others or something changes about your body that you feel  isn't attractive don't get upset and if you ever feel like talking about your mental health this thread is here to help 

Ps That double chin is one of the best

Edited by yaboi213

3 hours ago, lalolalola said:

Hello Kitty! I've just bought myself your last video and I can't wait to watch it!!! 

I've also skimmed through the last couple of weeks posts here and I just want to give you a hug. Moving is not easy, broken a/c is the worst and depression is a real nightmare. To see that you were still able to provide us with such great content, to keep us updated and all is just really amazing. I am so glad your a/c will (finally!!) get fixed and that your mental health is getting better. Keep taking care of yourself, just like your feeder seemed to have taken great care of your sexy big hungry belly ;) 

Btw I am so sorry I can't leave a review because I can't download the file (I need to empty my computer) and it's really frustrating not being able to leave a review after watching it directly in my internet browser.

Anyway, you look absolutely fantastic, I really wish I could give your fabulous belly many many belly rubs!! Take care ❤️ 

You do not need to download the clip in order to review it. Simply watch it and you can leave your review on the clips page.

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, Guitarush said:

I have been a huge fan of yours since you started. You have grown not only in size but as a person. You are a beautiful woman with a sweet soul who’s heart is always at her sleeve. The highest highs wouldn’t be possible without the lows. Your face is unmistakable— you see those gorgeous eyes and those beautiful cheeks and you know you’re about to see something special. 

6 hours ago, lalolalola said:

6 hours ago, yaboi213 said:

The stretch marks are looking great, hopefully we will see some more even if you don't find them hot, we do and everything else about your gain don't feel down if 1 video doesn't get as many buys as the others or something changes about your body that you feel  isn't attractive don't get upset and if you ever feel like talking about your mental health this thread is here to help 

Ps That double chin is one of the best

OMGOSH! 🥺😭 Damn! 🤧 you 3 have me bawling! What sweet comments/compliments 🥰 I honestly can't thank you fellas enough for taking the tine to leave me such sweet kind words, each & every single one of you will for ever have a special place in my heart forever & ever 🥺💕 I'm so down these past few months & days & there's not one thing the 3 of you didn't say to make me feel better about it & give me hope. Love you fellas, thank you for turning my day around, such real true gentlemen 🥰 💋💋😌💋💋

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, primeval said:

Let me tell you, you needn't be upset about your fuller, rounder face. It's gorgeous!

Awwww @primeval thank you ....I guess it's cause I've had my other face my whole life, the chubby one will take some time getting used to 😋💕

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, primeval said:

Let me tell you, you needn't be upset about your fuller, rounder face. It's gorgeous!

Awwww @primeval thank you ....I guess it's cause I've had my other thinner face my whole life, the chubby one will take some time getting used to 😋💕

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, regbill said:

Eggbert and I are looking at it and loving it.In Love Puppet GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals                                                                                                       

Awwww, she loves you guys too 🥰

• Curvage Model

Heyy guys, Hope you guys are having a great hump day 😏😈💕

I'm in bed today a bit worried about my health, Ive noticed with my most recent 20lb weight gain I can't stand for long periods of time without my feet hurting pretty badly following by them getting pretty swollen for days. So I'm in bed right now with both my legs elevated.  Just a couple weeks ago the same thing happened cause I moved & I'm not used to being on my feet especially at my current weight. 

I've also noticed I'm wheezing a lot which is quite alarming, I'm reading online it's caused by obesity & or heart failure along with my feet continuing to get swollen. I don't know what to do. 

Anyways, I hope you're all well ...love all my sweethearts (followers) 🥰

32 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Heyy guys, Hope you guys are having a great hump day 😏😈💕

I'm in bed today a bit worried about my health, Ive noticed with my most recent 20lb weight gain I can't stand for long periods of time without my feet hurting pretty badly following by them getting pretty swollen for days. So I'm in bed right now with both my legs elevated.  Just a couple weeks ago the same thing happened cause I moved & I'm not used to being on my feet especially at my current weight. 

I've also noticed I'm wheezing a lot which is quite alarming, I'm reading online it's caused by obesity & or heart failure along with my feet continuing to get swollen. I don't know what to do. 

Anyways, I hope you're all well ...love all my sweethearts (followers) 🥰

Hope your ok

I am so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. It's OK to look to Dr. Google but that really can't replace live medical advice. If you have the means it would be better to be seen by a real doctor. You could get proper testing and such done to be sure and not just worried. The worry can be worse than the possible disease. It certainly doesn't help. You need to take care of yourself first, we will all still be here for you. Maybe take a few days and just relax. Your fans should understand. I hope you start to feel better. Stay beautiful!

I hope you're doing okay. I've been a fan since day 1 and your beauty has only grown with your own physical growth. I'm sorry you've been down about things and struggling. I'm sorry you're having a hard time at your size. I just hope you know how much we appreciate what you do for us. You matter, you're special, and holy shit are you gorgeous! Feel better!

• Curvage Model

Heyy Fellas, thank you all for such sweet responses, just woke up from a nap, feet are still a bit swollen and sore so I'm going to rest up some more. 

Do you guys think my legs aren't used to the added weight? cause when I gained this recent weight gain I really wasnt active much at all so my feet/ankles never got to adjust to the weight. Will this eventually stop? ..Gosh I wish there was a model who could help me who's gained weight rapidly like I have & had the same issues. I just pray that's the problem & nothing serious with my heart cause this has been happening way too often. 

On a positive note...your piggy's about to devour some Chinese food, her favorite hehe yum yum! 😈🐷💕

Also, What happened to @PorkyPrincess?! that was my girl! 🥺😫💔

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)