HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

5 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Heyy guys, STILL no a/c in my apt but my mental health is gradually getting better, I'll kinda explain what I'm going through to you guys in my next video very briefly...I just want you guys to know that I'll always come back to Curvage, as you can see from my ever expanding belly I have not stopped eating either lol but anyways..

Just happened to turn around outside & was quite pleased with my booty's reflection in the window outside 😅😋🍑

Picture_20210813_175814964.thumb.jpg.9c6100da1ebcf453e7c02bfd21883c82.jpg

^ if you look closely you can see that double chin 😅😋

Picture_20210813_175607915.thumb.jpg.fbec01e453af90e51c45d444fc877317.jpg

This window help you a lot to show how big they are

6 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Heyy guys, STILL no a/c in my apt but my mental health is gradually getting better, I'll kinda explain what I'm going through to you guys in my next video very briefly...I just want you guys to know that I'll always come back to Curvage, as you can see from my ever expanding belly I have not stopped eating either lol but anyways..

Just happened to turn around outside & was quite pleased with my booty's reflection in the window outside 😅😋🍑

Damn you got bigg this girl will sit on someone shoulders its alot of weight to carry on.

On 8/14/2021 at 12:12 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

You Will never fail to put a smile on our faces and a horny desire on our minds, so pls take your time to be Better and fix your problems, we Will wait❤️ p.s. have you never eat so much that you couldn't even stand up?

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Tastic1 said:

Wow, @HungrylilKitty you are looking incredible!! Serving fruit by the truckload now. 🍑

We have had our differences in the past, but I am glad you are looking so happy. 🙂

Awwww thank you sweetie pies 🥰

yes I'm finally coming out of my depression funk...I'm so much happier in my new apartment, the house I lived in before this had such bad vibes in it 😬 but now that I'm in my new apartment my moods changed drastically, I'm sure you guys will be able to tell a lot in my newest video 😊💕

3 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww thank you sweetie pies 🥰

yes I'm finally coming out of my depression funk...I'm so much happier in my new apartment, the house I lived in before this had such bad vibes in it 😬 but now that I'm in my new apartment my moods changed drastically, I'm sure you guys will be able to tell a lot in my newest video 😊💕

That is great, looking after your mental health is so important. Glad the change of scenery is helping you get out of your funk.

Guest magicman94

@HungrylilKitty
have you ever thought about doing a stuck video? I would love to see that or a workout video trying to do crunches, squats, etc. I think they would sell really well 😊 let me know what you think.

• Curvage Model

Awwww you guys are just the sweetest, I'm sitting here just waiting on my video to be approved. I was going to upload it last night when I posted those photos but the file was way too large....so literally 3 1/2 hours is what it took me to get the file resized & uploaded to curvage lol 😅💕

The video is my longest video yet! it's nearly a half hour long 😅😋 I can't wait for you guys to watch it! love you all 🥰

25 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww you guys are just the sweetest, I'm sitting here just waiting on my video to be approved. I was going to upload it last night when I posted those photos but the file was way too large....so literally 3 1/2 hours is what it took me to get the file resized & uploaded to curvage lol 😅💕

The video is my longest video yet! it's nearly a half hour long 😅😋 I can't wait for you guys to watch it! love you all 🥰

Well, I can't wait to see it

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)