HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

54 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm kinda confused...I lost 15 followers in 3 hours...how does that even happen?? unless some kinda cult group was following me lol 

anyways..if you're a lurker please follow me lol...I had 17,000 followers now its at 16,986 🤨🥺😔💔

Take it as a compliment😁 15 guys closed their Curvage accounts because their wives/ girlfriends caught them drooling over your pictures. 🤣

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, CushionPusher said:

That's because you're putting far more than just your finger in your mouth 😂 xx

LMFAO! 😂

2 minutes ago, ylledeuce said:

Take it as a compliment😁 15 guys closed their Curvage accounts because their wives/ girlfriends caught them drooling over your pictures. 🤣

LOL! that's the best ...thank you lol..I'm gonna just believe that Haha 🤣🤣🤣💕

• Curvage Model
11 minutes ago, distance23 said:

Another sign of your beautiful progression

Thank you 😚💕

18 minutes ago, Lake Terror said:

I'm in aww how much you've grown. What was your inches goal again for your hips?

My goal is 60 inch hips 😈 they're now a little over 50 inches 

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, distance23 said:

One of my short term goals was to meet you before you hit your short term goal...now, I better hurry before your long term goal gets met lol

meet me? like as in person? ...as flattering as that is ..that's not safe...yes I did meet my feeder Steve from here but that's cause he didn't live far & my fiance was okay with it & was there ..plus he met me away from my place so he didn't even know where I actually lived either. He supports my feedings so it was only fair to atleast meet him & say hello. 

I know models meet eachother all the time on here but that's their choice..to me, a female could be just as dangerous..you never know what jealousy could make a girl do...I mean I can..that's why I'll never meet one lol I actually like guys as friends better to be honest 😁

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

meet me? like as in person? ...as flattering as that is ..that's not safe...yes I did meet my feeder Steve from here but that's cause he didn't live far & my fiance was okay with it & was there ..plus he met me away from my place so he didn't even know where I actually lived either. He supports my feedings so it was only fair to atleast meet him & say hello. 

I know models meet eachother all the time on here but that's their choice..to me, a female could be just as dangerous..you never know what jealousy could make a girl do...I mean I can..that's why I'll never meet one lol I actually like guys as friends better to be honest 😁 

It makes sense and I'm far from upset about it. At the end of the day, safety is the most important factor and while I can guarantee I'm not a malicious person, I will certainly continue to enjoy your company from afar...well, through this site anyway lol

• Curvage Model
47 minutes ago, bigirlover said:

Seriously, what have you been doing?! You’re blowing up lately 😍

LOL I've just been kicking it up a notch 😅 ...and I dont even try ..I mean I do but I just make sure to eat 3 times a day and I snack all day and drink weight gain shakes...If I gorged myself like I see some girls do I'd easily be 400lbs by now lol 

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, distance23 said:

It makes sense and I'm far from upset about it. At the end of the day, safety is the most important factor and while I can guarantee I'm not a malicious person, I will certainly continue to enjoy your company from afar...well, through this site anyway lol

What if I did like a meet & greet or something LOL...but I'm so shy and besides just saying that makes me wanna gag like I think I'm that special lol 

but anywho..it's a small world you never know *squeeze hugs* ..you're precious...and if you keep showing me all the delicious meals I might just hire you as a chef lol 😅😋💕

9 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

What if I did like a meet & greet or something LOL...but I'm so shy and besides just saying that makes me wanna gag like I think I'm that special lol 

but anywho..it's a small world you never know *squeeze hugs* ..you're precious...and if you keep showing me all the delicious meals I might just hire you as a chef lol 😅😋💕

Hey, I have a job and a hobby where both force me to be social and I'm highly introverted myself lol...I'll show you some of my work later, but I completely understand...who knows, maybe I get hired as a chef lol

• Curvage Model

soo..I got McDonald's earlier for lunch & ordered a meal...BUT also got 8 apple pies...not 1...but 8 ..& guess what? yesterday I got 8 too LOL...& 6 the day before that 😅😇

20210629_193433.thumb.jpg.178b95f5897088eec12fcd77e6d9709f.jpg

I sit down in bed to begin devouring my pies & feel a lil rip on the inside of my thigh...I look down & see this, a rip/hole in my inner thigh..LOL ...if that's not a sign these apple pies are going to my thighs then I dunno what is 😂

Picture_20210629_192046121.thumb.jpg.2645afe12ff9668d30817290824a83d7.jpg

Picture_20210629_192413121.thumb.jpg.7b04735db37735d9b9ae7fb6608fdb1a.jpg

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Hey Kitty! Hope your day has been going well. I also hope the weather in your area hasn't been too bad. Its REALLY HUMID & HOT in Louisiana right now. Ugh.

Awww, are you guys getting any hurricanes? it's been raining non stop every day here! & yes the humidity is AWFUL here in FL...yuck! 

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

soo..I got McDonald's earlier for lunch & ordered a meal...BUT also got 8 apple pies...not 1...but 8 ..& guess what? yesterday I got 8 too LOL...& 6 the day before that 😅😇

I sit down in bed to begin devouring my pies & feel a lil rip on the inside of my thigh...I look down & see this, a rip/hole in my inner thigh..LOL ...if that's not a sign these apple pies are going to my thighs then I dunno what is 😂

Picture_20210629_192046121.thumb.jpg.2645afe12ff9668d30817290824a83d7.jpg

Picture_20210629_192413121.thumb.jpg.7b04735db37735d9b9ae7fb6608fdb1a.jpg

Your overindulgence is going to lead you to bigger and better curves. I love the last pic because you gave us a close up your ballooning thigh. Eggbert loves that close up of your thigh too.GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

4 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I am completely in luvvvv with the idea of a girl getting herself 8 apple pies daily from McD's. 🥵 And I love what treating yourself is doing for your figure

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)