HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I've gained over 100lbs (130ish) since my weight gain journey!

20210605_193457.thumb.jpg.0d29670879a4f3cb2ca51c28f0a05704.jpg

Β 

Gold medal gain! Β  🌟πŸ₯‡πŸ†. Unleash your appetite, embrace excess and push yourself that much further as you celebrateΒ your success with a cake and a shake. Β πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸ§πŸ¦πŸ₯€

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Dan Yele said:

Maybe you'll get to another 100 in the next six months? 🀩

yes! if this rapid weight gain continues to go on like it has 😁

3 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

So hows the cutest chunky kitty's weekend been going?? *pats your head* :P

Awwww *purrrs* she's been doing good..🍞ing & eating junk food, her fav past times haha, you?

2 hours ago, this guy said:

Wow that’s a crazy before and after, you softened up everywhere, you look amazing! You look great in the before too!

Thank you so much πŸ˜πŸ’•

1 hour ago, 1992 said:

Gold medal gain! Β  🌟πŸ₯‡πŸ†. Unleash your appetite, embrace excess and push yourself that much further as you celebrateΒ your success with a cake and a shake. Β πŸŽ‚πŸ°πŸ§πŸ¦πŸ₯€

Wow thank you so much for the gold medal hehe πŸ₯°

I've been eating non stop..my feeder hasnt let me go Β any longer than 2 hrs without eating then reminds me to eat lol

27 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww *purrrs* she's been doing good..🍞ing & eating junk food, her fav past times haha, you?

I've been eating non stop..my feeder hasnt let me go Β any longer than 2 hrs without eating then reminds me to eat lol

HLK, no other Curvage model can compare to the excitement you're generating.  Hearing that your Feeder keeps you eating good and plenty every two hours is great and welcome good news.  Please continue to keep your fans posted.  Calories are packing in like crazy to make you massive.  Just imagine: every 2 hours a stuffing + daily weight gain shakes.  What startling news this is !!! 😳

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

That is phenomenal! Β  Keep that belly straining. Β Do I understand right that you are eating six to eight meals a day? Β He must be very proud of you. Β I wonder what that all adds up to in terms of calories? Β 

2 hours ago, Shin900 said:

Wonderfull, in both version. you can be shine as a fit queen or a bbw queenΒ πŸ’–

CONGRATULATIONS HLK - Has any other Fat Admirer of yours noticed the historic fact that you are now NUMBER ONE on the weeks popularity list?Β  QUESTION: AM I the first fan of yours to see that you've "clawed" your way to the top of the heap of views on Curvage?Β  I've waited so loooooong to witness this, I must tell you.Β  CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN for your ASS-tounding weight gainΒ  !!! 😳😳😳 🀯🀯🀯 β€πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

• Curvage Model
38 minutes ago, nikeboy1169 said:

Her body is to be admired, her face is angelic, it’s been an absolute pleasure to assistΒ her addingΒ a few pounds to that incredible figure. Thanks HLK you’re the best

Awwww Stevie, you've been the best feeder! ..Guys he really has almost 100% to do with a lot of the weight I've been gaining πŸ₯° he's been supporting so many meals..We've even met in person twice..he doesn't live too far from me..anywho, I have a lot of weight on me cause of this man lol

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, nikeboy1169 said:

And I am not done yet!!!! Right kitty!!!

right! definitely not done! I'm happy you finally took some credit lately..I know you did months ago when me met but that's gotta be like 6 months ago now..but you've been my feeder for a year now 🀯

he's been there when my fiance isn't...Justin was and is still into it but he doesn't understand like steve does with JUST how much my appetite has increased and I need more than just weight gain shakes...so when I crave fast food and lots of calories Steve is there 😁

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)