HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Just now, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww Dante, you're def in my top list as one of my favorite sweethearts on this site! 🥰 I feel special..it feels good to know there's guys who come on here just to talk to me etc. cause there's so many gorgeous voluptuous women on here 😊💕

Yeah, and I've made some good friends on here. But you.. you're loving, caring, always got a smile, and all around fun to talk with! And you're so damn cute, too. *pats your head* hehe, cute kitty 🐱

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, regbill said:

Fluffy bikini babes are the best kind of bikini babes.😍

Awwww, Hey @regbill 👋💕 2 guys calling me "fluffy" in the past 5 min..hmmm..🤔..is that my new title now? Has my body reached the fluffy stage? or is that a common term used lol

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Yeah, and I've made some good friends on here. But you.. you're loving, caring, always got a smile, and all around fun to talk with! And you're so damn cute, too. *pats your head* hehe, cute kitty 🐱

OMG 🥺💕 *sneaks in your pocket so you take me home* ...but me being extra chunky chunk I know you'd feel me the sec I sneaked into your jacket/hoodie pocket lol 😅 

4 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww, Hey @regbill 👋💕 2 guys calling me "fluffy" in the past 5 min..hmmm..🤔..is that my new title now? Has my body reached the fluffy stage? or is that a common term used lol

I don't know if it's a common term but it's a term I use when I see your gorgeous pics because you look are one well rounded babe.

4 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

OMG 🥺💕 *sneaks in your pocket so you take me home* ...but me being extra chunky chunk I know you'd feel me the sec I sneaked into your jacket/hoodie pocket lol 😅 

*gently pulls you out and holds you up* "Oh, you wanna come home with me, cutie? Okay then, lets go home." *i carry you home while petting your soft fur* :P

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, regbill said:

I don't know if it's a common term but it's a term I use when I see your gorgeous pics because you look are one well rounded babe.

Awwww thank you sweetness 🥰 xoxox

3 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

*gently pulls you out and holds you up* "Oh, you wanna come home with me, cutie? Okay then, lets go home." *i carry you home while petting your soft fur* :P

omg 🥺😫💕 I can't handle the cuteness lol *purrs all the way home* ..make sure to pick up lots of kibbles n bits & fancy feast..this tiny but chubby chunky kitty has quite the appetite lol 

hungry cat GIF by TikTok

^Hungry lil kitty for HOURS ....LOL 💕

2 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

omg 🥺😫💕 I can't handle the cuteness lol *purrs all the way home* ..make sure to pick up lots of kibbles n bits & fancy feast..this tiny but chubby chunky kitty has quite the appetite lol 

hungry cat GIF by TikTok

^Hungry lil kitty for HOURS ....LOL 💕

*buys some kibbles n bits & fancy feasts, and a few gallons of milk* there ya go little cutie. Eat and drink up hehe :P

• Curvage Model
23 minutes ago, Chubbyboi said:

Can you take some pictures standing further back it’ll really let me see how big and sexy you are. And can you take it when you’re full of food and weight gain shake? 

I take all my photos when I'm full lol Usually run on here to share that with everyone...well 8/10 times 😋

all the pics I posted today are of me full ..just scroll back a page..the pics of me in red and the bikini pic...also to get an idea of how big I am compared to other objects etc definitely check out my videos :)

3 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

LOL thank you so much sweetie, aren't you the one who requested this too? 🥰

5 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

LOL thank you so much sweetie, aren't you the one who requested this too? 🥰

No, but I’m sure not complaining.  😊

12 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Haha yep 😅🥰 I'm super huge compared to her super thin fragile self lol..I'll be flying out to cali to visit her..and I'm gonna talk her into a video with me muahahaha 😈😂💕

Aside from being really, really hot, that would also be incredibly interesting to watch! 

Guest YesPleaseLad
6 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

My favorite thing to do on a Saturday? sleep in & 🍞 ALL DAY LONG! 😂🥰 How about you guys?

Powerlifting. That's it. 🤣

On 6/2/2021 at 11:09 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

Another belly pic 🤰💕

Picture_20210602_215455272.thumb.jpg.2bc25d44f999ea446d6bdced04649e03.jpg

so I'm glad I got a size 2X ...I was thinking I should get a 1X cause this girl (Trisha Paytas) on YouTube was reviewing a bunch of Fashion Nova summer outfits along with this bikini...I fell in love with it..anywho, she's a pretty big girl & she said she got a size 1X .she's 5'3 and says she weighs 220..but who knows she's always lying...but as I was reading the reviews online something told me to go with the 2X ..besides, everything I order now is a 2X..I gotta get over the fact 1X no longer fits..so if any of you guys watch her on youtube..you can get an idea how big I am..I'm now bigger than Trish Paytas is currently ☺️ that kinda blows my mind 🤯😅😋

20210602_231607.thumb.jpg.f0ef2139d7fed49c6dcf2d7807b3e6e1.jpg

You make Trish look pretty skinny by comparison and I love it

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)