HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Sorry to hear that your down but i got to say that your gain has been out of this world i have enjoy watching you ballon up and am amazed by how fast your gaining i cant wait to see where you go (i love to see you triple your current weight 😜)as for your question for me there is no limit a woman can get as big as she wants as long as she happy ill keep feeding and pampering her 

Sorry you’re not feeling well, that is always a bummer! I generally love women at 400 and above, but I love fat. So I’m always interested in how fat distributes at different height and weight ranges. Not a hard number. Obviously, it is always about the happiness and fulfillment of the person. Forcing someone to fit your ideal is real shitty.

20 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I've gained so much weight, my dress has literally become a shirt πŸ˜…

Picture_20210528_184357651.thumb.jpg.e6634515dc9a876eec01ad066d6e6167.jpg

Picture_20210528_184602747.thumb.jpg.d9dea127515715cdf3d1aaae26ddfa87.jpg

Just a crazy, random thought here ........ I am totally in LOVE with that beautiful, soft, rounded crease that is under your amazing backside. All of your growing curves are looking amazing, but that crease is what does it for me. I hope to continue to watch it fill out even more ..........

18 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Heyy fellas, I'm a bit down in the dumps tonight so I figured I'd come on here & chat with some of you, if anyone's even here..

but I was wondering, what weight do you guys like your women at? what are y'all attracted to? I'd love to know! 😊

Picture_20210528_210333157.thumb.jpg.8f748cf5338786e906470ed399895fe0.jpg

^ a lil bit of a fact for this photo I had to have my fiance prop me up with pillows behind me..my tummy & my thighs make it so hard for me to sit up on my own lolΒ  Β  #fatgirlstruggles

Also, I can't thank you all enough for all the support on my latest video, it's so motivating to know you're all rooting for me πŸ₯° I finally reached a weight goal that I've been trying to reach since I joined curvage & not only have I reached it, I've surpassed it πŸ˜πŸ’• I can't be happier/more excited..I'm finally figuring my body out and how it responds etc. I'm going to continue doing what I've been doing & the pounds should continue to pile on 😁 if you haven't seen my video yet I'd love for you to check it out, my weight gain is very noticable in this clip πŸ˜ŠπŸ’•

Β 

Hope you are feeling better soon. You should be a happy, hungry kitty.

As far as a size of a woman, I have no weight in mind. I do however enjoy to see a woman's curves fill out and expand over time. As long as she is happy and enjoying her meals with me (while I too might be gaining), that is the biggest thrill for me.

Β 

Β 

• Curvage Model
15 hours ago, MTG said:

I think contrary to popular belief a lot of men like thicker women. It's sucks that society in general is so damn judgemental of others. My GF hit 200 pounds and I was so happy and she was so upset. I'm over here wanting her to gain more and she's over here beating herself up about it. To me I enjoy nice thick thighs and a nice full belly, especially when it hangs when sitting on the thighs or when they're bent over. Not sure what you have going on today but remember tomorrow can always be better. You're great and it's not just your body that says that.Β 

Gosh, I don't understand why women (myself included) think 200lbs is so much...it wasn't until I reached 200lbs that I realized it's not even that big...here's me at 182 when I first got active on curvage..I look so tiny! ..but if you would've told me 3 years ago I was going to be 182 I would've thought that was much bigger...I sware society has to blame ...girls used to idolize Lindsey Lohan and paris hilton...we loved how their bones would stick out of their lowrise jeans..we thought that was sexy...we thought men thought it was sexy as well...I look back at those girls from 2009 and I literally cringe! ...they look like lil kids not women..

IMG_20200906_234545_088.thumb.jpg.220f56e5410c977b2b8286f34ade699d.jpg

^ me at 182Β 

20210529_164358.thumb.jpg.59fc89b03cb9b20ec11b8b38a337f0de.jpg

^ me at 205lbsΒ 

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Pics taken today of me just 🍞ing around...what I do best πŸ˜πŸ˜‹ ooh..& more pics with my face in them coming soon along with my stuffing video..stay tuned for that fellas πŸ₯°Β 

Picture_20210529_112530340.thumb.jpg.5ae82cfd81949187306bd9418f066e09.jpg

Picture_20210529_113002284.thumb.jpg.85307f8affc5f28f3d9076493164c1dd.jpg

Picture_20210529_142058680.thumb.jpg.27b7507a02655791c6dc824dedfe4961.jpg

20210529_142148.thumb.jpg.dfe5688f17547f26e0c83868847d3eaf.jpg

You make the simple act of loafing around look absolutely gorgeous.

Β 

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Gosh, I don't understand why women (myself included) think 200lbs is so much...it wasn't until I reached 200lbs that I realized it's not even that big...here's me at 182 when I first got active on curvage..I look so tiny! ..but if you would've told me 3 years ago I was going to be 182 I would've thought that was much bigger...I sware society has to blame ...girls used to idolize Lindsey Lohan and paris hilton...we loved how their bones would stick out of their lowrise jeans..we thought that was sexy...we thought men thought it was sexy as well...I look back at those girls from 2009 and I literally cringe! ...they look like lil kids not women..

^ me at 182Β 

^ me at 205lbsΒ 

Not only do you look better with more weight you seem to be a lot more happier too..

Guest givemecurves

Yep, a lot of men love thick voluptuousΒ women and I'm one of them. Thick and soft women are the most beautiful so well done on reaching 205lbsΒ Β ; )Β Β 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, givemecurves said:

Yep, a lot of men love thick voluptuousΒ women and I'm one of them. Thick and soft women are the most beautiful so well done on reaching 205lbsΒ Β ; )Β Β 

oh hunnie..please watch my most recent video...I'm so far away from 205lbs now! LOL that was months ago! πŸ˜…πŸ˜‹πŸ’•

5 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

^ me at 182Β 

^ me at 205lbsΒ 

Yes, 182 is barely on the spectrum of looking average sized. Even at 205 you are still not that big.Β  You should always try to be the fattest girl in the room.Β  At 300 you will win the contest most of the time.Β  Wonder if you when you get to 300 you will think it isn't that big either.

• Curvage Model
19 minutes ago, Casanova Frankenstein said:

Yes, 182 is barely on the spectrum of looking average sized. Even at 205 you are still not that big.Β  You should always try to be the fattest girl in the room.Β  At 300 you will win the contest most of the time.Β  Wonder if you when you get to 300 you will think it isn't that big either.

πŸ˜… that's funny...I've got a certain goal and body in mind of what I want to look like. I'm just extremely grateful my body has kept it's shape ...my hips are widening and my inner thighs cause of the tiger stripes along with my belly..but that's all part of the growing process 😊 I'm happy with how I look and if I continue to put on weight like this I'd love to get to 300 😁 ...I posted 2 hours ago that I've gained another 2.5lbs ..I hopped on the scale earlier and was blown away..I just made that video Tuesday night and I've already gained almost 3 lbs already 🀯

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, cycling1951 said:

Β  Β To get a little β€œnerdy” - you have the BEAUTIFULLYΒ PERFECTΒ geometric shape: a series of spherical shapes of varying size,Β all perfectlyΒ joined together ! 😳 Not a straight line to be seen !! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Omg πŸ˜…πŸ₯° that is such a sweet compliment babydoll, you can get as nerdy as you'd like I don't mind hehe I think it's adorable πŸ˜šπŸ€“πŸ’•

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, 1992 said:

I applaud your dedication in more than doubling your starting weight. Β What about a long term goal of 345? Β Three times the girl you used to be. Β 

345? πŸ˜… that's such a specific number lol...if someone's gonna go to 345 why not commit fully & go to 350..sounds kinda cowardly to me..lmao jk..I've seen people say that's their goal weight & it just makes me think they're just joking...that's like saying I wanna be 302..lol ...anyways lol...I wanna get to 300-350 :) maybe bigger who knows

Have you decided what you’re going to wear for your upcoming stuffing video? I just had a lot of fun rewatching your Bedtime stuffing video from a few month back and I absolutely love the revealing lingerie 😍 

I was wondering if you have any more lingerie just as revealing, there’s so many insanely hot angles in that video. I’m hoping for something similar. Since the new video will be a huge mega stuffing the belly rubs at the end when you’re totally stuffed to the brim will be an absolute dream on a video!Β 

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

345? πŸ˜… that's such a specific number lol...if someone's gonna go to 345 why not commit fully & go to 350..sounds kinda cowardly to me..lmao jk..I've seen people say that's their goal weight & it just makes me think they're just joking...that's like saying I wanna be 302..lol ...anyways lol...I wanna get to 300-350 :) maybe bigger who knows

Naturally after living a lifestyle of appetite and indulgence I would hope that you would be incapable of stopping at 345. Β How could you reach that goal and not have a feast and a cake to celebrate your marvelous achievement? Β πŸŽ‚πŸ§πŸ–πŸ₯‡πŸ†

Edited by 1992

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, Jackjohnson795 said:

Have you decided what you’re going to wear for your upcoming stuffing video? I just had a lot of fun rewatching your Bedtime stuffing video from a few month back and I absolutely love the revealing lingerie 😍 

I was wondering if you have any more lingerie just as revealing, there’s so many insanely hot angles in that video. I’m hoping for something similar. Since the new video will be a huge mega stuffing the belly rubs at the end when you’re totally stuffed to the brim will be an absolute dream on a video!Β 

Heyy sweetie, yes I've got an outfit in mind & yes it'll be quite revealing, more revealing than the bedtime stuffing video and it'll be shot with the same angles πŸ˜πŸ’• after a long stuffing there will definitely be A LOT of belly rubs...in between my humongous meal as well 😏

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, 1992 said:

Naturally after living a lifestyle of appetite and indulgence I would hope that you would be incapable of stopping at 345. Β How could you reach that goal and not have a feast and a cake to celebrate your marvelous achievement? Β πŸŽ‚πŸ§πŸ–πŸ₯‡πŸ†

mmmm 🀀 a πŸŽ‚ sounds so good right about now, yummy buttercream or icecream cake πŸ˜πŸ’•

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Hey Kitty! Sorry i haven't been around last few days or so. Been REALLY busy with work. Hope you have been doing well

Awww Heyy Dante! I've sure missed you sweetie! ..you were one of the OGs on my thread who'd come on here almost every day to keep me company πŸ₯Ί which I greatly appreciated πŸ˜πŸ’• I understand you're busy with work, I just appreciate the fact you still stop by every so often to say hello πŸ₯°

Just now, HungrylilKitty said:

Awww Heyy Dante! I've sure missed you sweetie! ..you were one of the OGs on my thread who'd come on here almost every day to keep me company πŸ₯Ί which I greatly appreciated πŸ˜πŸ’• I understand you're busy with work, I just appreciate the fact you still stop by every so often to say hello πŸ₯°

*hugs* Missed you a lot, Kitty. Loving how fluffy and squishy you're getting :)

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)