HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

4 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

yes my man helps & he REALLY enjoys doing it..he's a sweetheart about itΒ :)Β I can't see my bikini area no matter how much I try lifting my belly etc..I should demonstrate that in a video lol ..but just like if I were pregnant..I spread em and my fiance goes to town on my kitty ..I haven't been able to see it for more than a year now πŸ˜³πŸ˜…

so so sooooo very lucky. You living your best life hun xo

So for me IΒ started to notice that IΒ got aroused when IΒ saw a fat woman .. especially bottom heavy ones ! I found myself fascinated as a young man by looking at a belly shaking while a pleasingly plump girl walked .So I realized there was more to adore , and i loved it

The first time i made love to a woman, it was a VERY beautiful large woman and I was forever a lover of fat after that !!!

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, Iwanenwumpi said:

Looking beautiful,Β it’s all just so perfectly round 😍

Hehe thank you ...I'm waiting for more tiger stripes to pop up ...I noticed once I get to the round stage I literally pop in some areas and I getvtiger stripes to make more room for my appetite/expanding body 😁

4 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Hehe thank you ...I'm waiting for more tiger stripes to pop up ...I noticed once I get to the round stage I literally pop in some areas and I getvtiger stripes to make more room for my appetite/expanding body 😁

Let’s hope you’il get plenty of them the bigger you’re going to get in the coming weeks, you’il only start lookingΒ more beautiful with them I’m sure, they always look so cuteΒ ;)

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Iwanenwumpi said:

Let’s hope you’il get plenty of them the bigger you’re going to get in the coming weeks, you’il only start lookingΒ more beautiful with them I’m sure, they always look so cuteΒ ;)

Awww, thank you πŸ₯° I had so many on my thighs at first..then they popped up on my love handles then 2 months ago I got them on the front of my belly 😁

11 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awww, thank you πŸ₯° I had so many on my thighs at first..then they popped up on my love handles then 2 months ago I got them on the front of my belly 😁

Sounds like your growing well then if they appear at that rate, they are always the prettiestΒ on the belly so enjoy them to the fullest when you get bigger and they start appearing more over!

Long time lurker from Scotland here.
One of these rare women, who are simply beautiful and well proportioned at any weight. From when you were a slim lingerie model, all the way through your gain, you have always looked stunning. Can’t believe nobody has commented on your breasts. They are growing faster than anything else! Stay healthy,Β stay happy & thanks for the content!

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)