HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Guest Iamthebest
On 5/1/2021 at 11:01 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

This comment has me ROLLING 🀣🀣🀣 ...so darn funny haha thank you 

& everyone else, thanks for the sweet funny comments...I dunno where you guys come up with this stuff lol but I love it πŸ˜…πŸ₯°

it's top secret...hidden in a safe somewhere..I'm sorry love!Β 

Fuck I love your body! I have a pretty good idea! Lol

• Curvage Model
On 5/2/2021 at 12:46 AM, Neverspent2007 said:

You are breathtaking Kitty ❀️❀️❀️

Β 

On 5/2/2021 at 1:31 AM, TheIrishman said:

That bum has out of this world proportions! 😳😊

Β 

On 5/2/2021 at 6:46 AM, cai man said:

All curves come into their own!Β Β 

Its Beautiful Reaction GIF

Β 

On 5/2/2021 at 9:23 AM, Fatmouse said:

Your booty, belly, and boobies are all blowing up so deliciously 🀀 with wonderful jiggly fat that it’s easy to forget you expanding legs and widening arms! You are also getting a lovely fupa so every step you take now must be symphony of jiggles ! It would be be joy to watch you walk ! That is the sign of real beauty!Β 

Β 

On 5/2/2021 at 12:22 PM, devonunderground said:

Hopefully itsΒ own orbit in the near future ;)Β 

Β 

On 5/2/2021 at 4:23 PM, Hotefatty said:

YESSS! You go, Kitty!πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Β 

On 5/2/2021 at 5:21 PM, Iamthebest said:

Fuck I love your body! I have a pretty good idea! Lol

Β 

22 hours ago, chunkylover58 said:

If the world is ever overrun by genetically enhanced people, they better have your genes. I just find your figure intoxicating

Thank you fellas so much πŸ₯° & @FatmouseΒ it's funny you can tell I've got a fupa now..I've been talking about it to my feeder all week lol..it's gotten so ridiculously chunky lolΒ 

Β 

Guest BrewGuy
11 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Lovin my body with these newly added 6lbsΒ πŸ₯°

Yoooo, I’m seeing some amazing new details in these pics πŸ‘€Β 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, distance23 said:

That 6 is going to turn into 16...and then 60...and we're all going to look back like "remember how small she was" lol...you're amazing

LOL that's so true! when I look back at my pics when I first joined curvage I cringe a lil cause I look so small and I honestly thought I looked big πŸ˜¬πŸ˜… but in my defense I was 72lbs heavier than what I was used toΒ 

3 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

LOL that's so true! when I look back at my pics when I first joined curvage I cringe a lil cause I look so small and I honestly thought I looked big πŸ˜¬πŸ˜… but in my defense I was 72lbs heavier than what I was used toΒ 

I feel you there...and now look at what you've accomplished lol

On 2/24/2021 at 6:57 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

Heyy guys, I was wondering, what bought this fetish on for you guys? what started it? I'd love to know!Β 

Picture_20210224_185142014.thumb.jpg.d9c0b66bb2d33a2d38b9e099ea7a59c8.jpg

^me before dinner..

Extremely late to this but here goes. My freshman year of high school I had teacher who was attractive and one of the fun teachers. She kind of took me under her wing that semester and helped me do well in the class. I usually only saw that side of her. One day near the end of the semester she was talking to the cool kids in class about partying. She mentioned how she tries to maintain a healthy life style but obviously can't help but enjoy a few beers. To demonstrate, she lifted up her shirts midsection and let a large pale beautiful belly just flop right out and jostle. Then she grabbed it and jiggled it a little. I was done for.

On 5/4/2021 at 3:11 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

Lovin my body with these newly added 6lbsΒ πŸ₯°

Picture_20210503_205156321.thumb.jpg.e99ea8c48b316ae59c3d945bdc9dfecf.jpg

Picture_20210503_205347878.thumb.jpg.88a8e6f7c1b15f795d6ea132072edecc.jpg

20210503_204826.thumb.jpg.14a87e8c72186dda8a69ee25aa7d029b.jpg

Girl you are looking AMAZING! I am loving that double chin that's sneaking into the pic and can't wait to see how the weight is adding to your beautiful face. That belly hang is just gorgeous! You are definitely still my hero! Take care hun xo

12 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

F**K the slow gain BS...I'm blowin up OVERNIGHT! 😎

20210509_032726.thumb.jpg.eba9b575e6cd8917e2f57f0467d2caec.jpg

20210509_032840.thumb.jpg.eda75a5931c81327d898aaca75590b22.jpg

Picture_20210509_032533186.thumb.jpg.507505394bdd19f7201833048e9f199a.jpg

One word. GORGEOUS. Oh, wait there's another word - GORGEOUS. In fact that is probably an even better word. GORGEOUS!!!!!!

I have to ask a personal question - are you finding it more difficult to shave your bikini area due to your bigger belly and if so does your awesome man help? I had to stop gaining due to medical reasons though the thought of my partner having to shave me because I can't really makes me feel vulnerable and something I am quite sad I will never experience.

• Curvage Model
On 5/9/2021 at 3:53 PM, MaybeALittleSquidgy said:

One word. GORGEOUS. Oh, wait there's another word - GORGEOUS. In fact that is probably an even better word. GORGEOUS!!!!!!

I have to ask a personal question - are you finding it more difficult to shave your bikini area due to your bigger belly and if so does your awesome man help? I had to stop gaining due to medical reasons though the thought of my partner having to shave me because I can't really makes me feel vulnerable and something I am quite sad I will never experience.

yes my man helps & he REALLY enjoys doing it..he's a sweetheart about itΒ :)Β I can't see my bikini area no matter how much I try lifting my belly etc..I should demonstrate that in a video lol ..but just like if I were pregnant..I spread em and my fiance goes to town on my kitty ..I haven't been able to see it for more than a year now πŸ˜³πŸ˜…

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)