HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Guest BG_Fat
7 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

So ...I'm on this new weight gain plan...I've gained yet ANOTHER lb today! 🤯 

What's the new plan? What's different? It's clearly working. 

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Pinin_Pero said:

I was looking at this photo and somehow i found myself in a donut shop. I don't remember anything in beetween

This comment has me ROLLING 🤣🤣🤣 ...so darn funny haha thank you 

& everyone else, thanks for the sweet funny comments...I dunno where you guys come up with this stuff lol but I love it 😅🥰

49 minutes ago, Iamthebest said:

I want your routine for my gf Damm...

it's top secret...hidden in a safe somewhere..I'm sorry love! 

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Fisherman07 said:

Wow!! Unstoppable lol

This weight gain plan of mine is working...I'm really shocked by how much I'm gaining so quickly...I'm not even stuffing my face ...just bigger portions and more often..I'm still doing the 2 shakes a day also...but that's just a lil bit of my new plan...I don't want to give away my secret...if you guys want a hint? BMW ...LOL..that's all I'm saying...and yes, BMW as in the vehicle 😏🚘💕

Edited by HungrylilKitty

13 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

This weight gain plan of mine is working...I'm really shocked by how much I'm gaining so quickly...I'm not even stuffing my face ...just bigger portions and more often..I'm still doing the 2 shakes a day also...but that's just a lil bit of my new plan...I don't want to give away my secret...if you guys want a hint? BMW ...LOL..that's all I'm saying...and yes, BMW as in the vehicle 😏🚘💕

Wow. You are getting really, really fat. 

6 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Haha nice well your secret is paying off quite magnificently!! Lol keep doing what your doing love you got this!! Just think how much bigger you'll be in 3 months if you continue this routine lol goddess status haha!! Hmm bmw huh lol

Your booty, belly, and boobies are all blowing up so deliciously 🤤 with wonderful jiggly fat that it’s easy to forget you expanding legs and widening arms! You are also getting a lovely fupa so every step you take now must be symphony of jiggles ! It would be be joy to watch you walk ! That is the sign of real beauty! 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)