HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Your pics have gotten so much better! You're the highlight of my nights. I always like seeing you post and love what you do. I have things I like but I don't want to be that guy asking for more when you're already doing great!

• Curvage Model
On 4/25/2021 at 5:06 AM, Riko said:

Uhh it's like to see a greek statue, the perfect proportions and a big fat belly that makes all the body more attractive, if Michelangelo would have been Born Is this century you would definitely be one of giΓ  models.Β 

This is so incredibly sweet haha thanks so much πŸ₯°

On 4/25/2021 at 2:36 PM, NeilS said:

I thought I was supporting not lurking haha but I can step it up if wanted!!Β 

Neil you silly goose..that didn't apply to you LOL you're so amazing, you always leave me love..you even leave ratings on my videos πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯°

On 4/25/2021 at 2:56 PM, nakedfrankbeamer said:

Holy moly, that booty. Just imagining watching that thing waddle and sway in that tight thong.

haha *blushing* ...*twerks the booty for ya*

16 hours ago, MTG said:

Your pics have gotten so much better! You're the highlight of my nights. I always like seeing you post and love what you do. I have things I like but I don't want to be that guy asking for more when you're already doing great!

really?! you have no idea how much this means to me that you noticed..I have a much better lit house now than what my apartment was and now that I've got a long length mirror I can take pics in that too...thank you so much for noticing my effort...I was trying to offer you guys different kinds of photos in different angles so I wasn't posting the same ol stuff πŸ˜πŸ’•

• Curvage Model

I get McDonald's so often I literally have a collection of toys lol ..I always ask for one & they'll give them to me πŸ˜… this is only from the past 4 months & there's so many more not pictured that are in a box somewhere I packed when we were moving *blush*

20210426_183201.thumb.jpg.eefe25f9238d4ae5fbea7d3d46e3f602.jpg

20210426_183004.thumb.jpg.067d99b353950b3e51a13885abe7acb7.jpg

Β 

10 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Heyy guys, just curious, how much does Goddess Shar weigh? my fiance thinks she weighs around 280 but I'm guessing 250? ..regardless she looks great, but she's tall too, right?Β 

The last time she had it listed on here well over a year ago I believe it was 245, pretty sure it would be higher than that now

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Heyy guys, just curious, how much does Goddess Shar weigh? my fiance thinks she weighs around 280 but I'm guessing 250? ..regardless she looks great, but she's tall too, right?Β 

I think I saw a video of her from 3 years ago at 254, and she's 5'6"

6 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

This is so incredibly sweet haha thanks so much πŸ₯°

Neil you silly goose..that didn't apply to you LOL you're so amazing, you always leave me love..you even leave ratings on my videos πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯°

haha *blushing* ...*twerks the booty for ya*

really?! you have no idea how much this means to me that you noticed..I have a much better lit house now than what my apartment was and now that I've got a long length mirror I can take pics in that too...thank you so much for noticing my effort...I was trying to offer you guys different kinds of photos in different angles so I wasn't posting the same ol stuff πŸ˜πŸ’•

Yeah I definitely notice! I'm a stomach/lower body and feet guy so I love the full body shots. Your proportions are amazing, not just your butt but your belly fits your frame so well. If you were wearing some fuzzy socks or shorts I'd probably die from excitement lol. Regardless keep up the great work ☺️

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, OscarWinner said:

300 kilos?! My, my my. That's well over 600 lbs.

Better start eating...

Are you being a smart ass? ..you don't ever come here to chat or react to any of my posts yet you comment this...since when does an American talk about weight in kilos...

I meant pounds & you knew that..

judging by what you're a fan of..I'm a lot bigger than what you like...maybe you should appreciate a girl that's 5'2 and over 220lbs with a goal weight of 300lbs...I'm here cause I'm serious about gaining weight & no matter how many people call me fat or insult me I'm going to keep going...so save your smart remarks for your enemies cause they don't phase me.Β 

"better start eating" ....how about you don't tell me what to do ....110lbs in a lil over a year..Β seems like I've got this eating thing down pat πŸ‘

Guest Guitarush

Pretty sure you are prolific at this eating thing lol. Your frame holding the weight you’ve already put on while maintaining an hourglass shape has been impressive (well an hour glass they forgot to stop putting sand in)

40 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Are you being a smart ass? ..you don't ever come here to chat or react to any of my posts yet you comment this...since when does an American talk about weight in kilos...

I meant pounds & you knew that..

judging by what you're a fan of..I'm a lot bigger than what you like...maybe you should appreciate a girl that's 5'2 and over 220lbs with a goal weight of 300lbs...I'm here cause I'm serious about gaining weight & no matter how many people call me fat or insult me I'm going to keep going...so save your smart remarks for your enemies cause they don't phase me.Β 

"better start eating" ....how about you don't tell me what to do ....110lbs in a lil over a year..Β seems like I've got this eating thing down pat πŸ‘

I am not a professional comedian and jokes are not my specialty, but every so often I put an effort to use humor just to pad a discussion and add fun where I think it can be understood and appreciated, and if not, then I can accept the failure to be funny, which was truly my intent. I also tried to do as much as possible to make it obvious that I was being lighthearted because...

..as you mentioned before, "I don't ever come here to chat or react" (even though I have about a dozen times posted a comment andΒ you've interacted with half of them in some way), one of my earlierΒ comments to you struck a nerve with you, so I backed off from this thread for quite some time to avoid offending you. To be fair, I have not purchased content of yours, so your displeasure is justified in that regard.

I have lurked on these forums for about 15 years; some people hate my guts, not enough to have reacted to me as you just have. I guess I have some who tolerate me; thisΒ site has a reputation system that I honestly don't know how it works, but I guess it's good. If the admins wanna kick me off for this scenario, then so be it - life goes on.Β 

You're one of the all time great gainers/models, and an interesting, humble, honestΒ and brave human being. Knowing your story from what you've posted here, I can understand the dynamic involved.

Ties will indeed be severed from here on. I will leave you alone. Farewell, and thank you.

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, OscarWinner said:

I am not a professional comedian and jokes are not my specialty, but every so often I put an effort to use humor just to pad a discussion and add fun where I think it can be understood and appreciated, and if not, then I can accept the failure to be funny, which was truly my intent. I also tried to do as much as possible to make it obvious that I was being lighthearted because...

..as you mentioned before, "I don't ever come here to chat or react" (even though I have about a dozen times posted a comment andΒ you've interacted with half of them in some way), one of my earlierΒ comments to you struck a nerve with you, so I backed off from this thread for quite some time to avoid offending you. To be fair, I have not purchased content of yours, so your displeasure is justified in that regard.

I have lurked on these forums for about 15 years; some people hate my guts, not enough to have reacted to me as you just have. I guess I have some who tolerate me; thisΒ site has a reputation system that I honestly don't know how it works, but I guess it's good. If the admins wanna kick me off for this scenario, then so be it - life goes on.Β 

You're one of the all time great gainers/models, and an interesting, humble, honestΒ and brave human being. Knowing your story from what you've posted here, I can understand the dynamic involved.

Ties will indeed be severed from here on. I will leave you alone. Farewell, and thank you.

nooo don't go! ...maybe it's hormones or my constant hunger but I didn't think you were joking ...I should've just asked you ...please forgive me for being such a bitch πŸ₯Ί I'm not perfect by any means but I'll admit when I was wrong... please stay sweetie *squeeze hugs*Β 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)