HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

On 4/3/2021 at 1:35 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

What are you guys up to? 

I figured I'd get online..I'm nearly in tears..so my fiance was watching tv and I was trying to be cute and cuddly so I sat down next to him and moved by body like I was going to kinda lounge on him like I always do to tease him/be playful...well as I'm about to he goes "oh, no! ..no!..no!" ..& continues to get up off the couch..and walks away...and I'm like "wtf!" out loud and he ignores me and goes into the bathroom...he's been a jerk to me all day like he's got no time for me...my feelings are super hurt 😞 he's been acting so cocky lately cause he's been taking steroids & I can tell he's liking how he looks lately....but he's been acting like this all week ..the "I'm too cool for school" attitude..but today's been the worst...

I don't know what to do & I have no idea why he's acting like this  ..yes he's been touchy feely with me a few times this week but last time we had S*X he couldn't get it up..and he never has that problem ... 😞 ..anyways..what do you guys think is wrong with him? 

I made some comment yesterday like "wow who told you today that you were mr.everything??" and he got this silly grin on his face and told me to stop & changed the subject 😑

I'm very sorry, it hurts me to know that such a beautiful woman is going through something so unpleasant.

With all my heart I want you to leave that relationship for your well-being, the most important thing is you 

Te mandó mucho amor y mis mejores deseos dese México 💓💓💓

Me encantas y quiero verte feliz 

On 4/3/2021 at 2:35 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

What are you guys up to? 

I figured I'd get online..I'm nearly in tears..so my fiance was watching tv and I was trying to be cute and cuddly so I sat down next to him and moved by body like I was going to kinda lounge on him like I always do to tease him/be playful...well as I'm about to he goes "oh, no! ..no!..no!" ..& continues to get up off the couch..and walks away...and I'm like "wtf!" out loud and he ignores me and goes into the bathroom...he's been a jerk to me all day like he's got no time for me...my feelings are super hurt 😞 he's been acting so cocky lately cause he's been taking steroids & I can tell he's liking how he looks lately....but he's been acting like this all week ..the "I'm too cool for school" attitude..but today's been the worst...

I don't know what to do & I have no idea why he's acting like this  ..yes he's been touchy feely with me a few times this week but last time we had S*X he couldn't get it up..and he never has that problem ... 😞 ..anyways..what do you guys think is wrong with him? 

I made some comment yesterday like "wow who told you today that you were mr.everything??" and he got this silly grin on his face and told me to stop & changed the subject 😑

I'm sorry to hear this babe!! He definitely does seem like he's a loose cannon and you definitely don't deserve or need that!! 

I hope you the best and hopefully soon you'll be healthy stress free soon love!! Just keep your head up high and think the best for you!!

We're always here for your support no matter what!!

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, Fisherman07 said:

I'm sorry to hear this babe!! He definitely does seem like he's a loose cannon and you definitely don't deserve or need that!! 

I hope you the best and hopefully soon you'll be healthy stress free soon love!! Just keep your head up high and think the best for you!!

We're always here for your support no matter what!!

he's supposed to love me and he keeps stealing money from me...I just can't do this anymore...I'm preparing myself mentally to jyst leave, I'd rather be alone ...my kitty gives me more love than this loser. 

59 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

he's supposed to love me and he keeps stealing money from me...I just can't do this anymore...I'm preparing myself mentally to jyst leave, I'd rather be alone ...my kitty gives me more love than this loser. 

Sorry to hear that babe!! Time to wrap up this portion in life and move on to big and better things!!! I'm here and we're all here for you love!! You deserve better love!!

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, fatbeyondrecog said:

HungrylilKitty, have you planned a 'safe escape' in your mind or with family/friends, should you decide to leave your boyfriend? Best wishes, and stay safe.

Hey hun, it's not that bad where I've gotta get a safe place, I'm just over his mood swings, I've dealt with a bipolar narcissist mother..I hate walking on egg shells all the time 

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, BLTs said:

I'm seeing a lot of red flags with your situation. The stealing money and the steroids especially. I've seen relationships become this and spiral out of control. You don't owe it to him to stay with him if it gets down to it. I hope things work out for the best

Thank you sweetness 🥰

5 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Hey hun, it's not that bad where I've gotta get a safe place, I'm just over his mood swings, I've dealt with a bipolar narcissist mother..I hate walking on egg shells all the time 

Is it possible that he is cheating on you? The guilt from infidelity does strange things to a person and how they treat the partner they are cheating on.

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, MaybeALittleSquidgy said:

Is it possible that he is cheating on you? The guilt from infidelity does strange things to a person and how they treat the partner they are cheating on.

I was thinking about that because of how cocky & arrogant he's recently become ..but he swares he loves me.. I'm honestly thinking the steroids he's getting are no good. Things are great when he's getting them from his doctor. 

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, MaybeALittleSquidgy said:

I was thinking about that because of how cocky & arrogant he's recently become ..but he swares he loves me.. I'm honestly thinking the steroids he's getting are no good. Things are great when he's getting them from his doctor. 

10 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

From what I can tell, it seems you’ve not been happy with how he’s treated you for some time now

Guest JTLambury
8 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Good morning fellas 🥰 great news! I've got a brand new video that's currently pending approval..can't wait for you guys to see it 😁

Picture_20210405_195604445.thumb.jpg.693f2cca79fefc9b29f0c0c56b2abe90.jpg

That outfit looks primed to explode off you! 😍

4 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

well you deserve better. Best he start behaving or you gonna kick his but to the curb!

• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, SodamFat said:

Wonder how an additional 100lbs would look?

I've been entertaining the thought of not only 300 but 350 😁😏 BUT...I want people to appreciate & accept where I'm currently at too...I get so many compliments but it's kinda hurtful when people are like "Can't wait for you to get bigger" ...it's like...I hope you're aware I've gained over 100lbs and 40-50 in the past year..all from hard work. It's not easy and its not going to be done over night...you've gotta be careful cause if you eat too much too soon it tends to get stored in your belly and my bellys always been a lil big but I want to gain the right way. .where my weights all evenly distributed 😊💕 And what girl doesn't want to feel beautiful no matter what her weight is? ..I've gained weight this month & I can't wait to share that with you guys but I want to keep assuring myself this isn't a race. At the end of the day I've reached many goals & I don't plan on stopping...I'm embracing my new stretchmarks and cellulite & I hope you guys are too 🥰

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)