HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

@regbill 🥺 thank you sweetness 💕 

I can always count on you & a few other guys to always leave me love no matter what & I can't thank you guys enough.. 

I get super lonely during the day & it's nice to have you guys to talk to 🥰 so if anyone else is reading this..lets become friends,  I'm a super nice girl..I'm not about drama at all..I'm a guy's type of girl..I've always had male friends..I'm not a fan of my own sex lol..I honestly feel bad for you men lol ..anyways...I'd love for anyone lurking to please like this post by leaving it a reaction, please lemme know how many of you are out there and care 😁💕

I certainly wouldn't mind keeping it platonic with you...I've learned over the years having women as friends can be beneficial because you learn from their perspective and it's always nice to have a real one in your corner

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Whoa... I love the new profile pic! Can you get anymore beautiful? Answer is... NOPE! Because you're ALWAYS SO BEAUTIFUL!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Awwww @DanteSparda45 thanks luvy 🥺🥰 I've missed you! ...you used to come by every day & say hello 😞 ..but all that matters is you're back hehe 

2 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww @DanteSparda45 thanks luvy 🥺🥰 I've missed you! ...you used to come by every day & say hello 😞 ..but all that matters is you're back hehe 

I'm sorry. Been really busy with work, stressing out over it and not having enough time to relax and talk with you and other friends on here. *hugs* I missed my fluffy buddy. :)❤️

• Curvage Model
17 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

I'm sorry. Been really busy with work, stressing out over it and not having enough time to relax and talk with you and other friends on here. *hugs* I missed my fluffy buddy. :)❤️

LOL @ fluffy buddy, I love that haha 😅😋💕

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, rotwang said:

Those super skinny girls at the gym should check their boyfriend's secret photo files of YOU !!! 🤣🤣🤣

LOL uh oh! ..from what I know guys that workout actually prefer their women with meat on their bones..and I've seen MANY with heavy set women ..I guess ever since the caveman days, no guy wants to cuddle a bag of bones 😅 (you really never see them with an olive oyl,lol) they like these 3 body types: 

jessica-biel.thumb.jpg.f718445c625eeae23fd9e7c1b93ae587.jpg

1113762559_SnowLeopardBikini_R3A2292LCE.thumb.jpg.2bebbe9566cfd59fae13b8b4ac4d4f6b.jpg

75d69a140d67ad3e9a8c395f07a21606.thumb.jpg.90eb2f7f5026c69aff4a423673e70f97.jpg

Edited by HungrylilKitty

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

ЛОЛ, а-а-а! .из того, что я знаю, парни, которые тренируются, на самом деле предпочитают своих женщин с мясом на костях ... и я видел многих с тяжелыми женщинами ..Я думаю, что со времен пещерных людей ни один парень не хочет обнимать мешок с костями (вы действительно никогда не увидите их с оливковым маслом,лол), им нравятся эти 3 типа телосложения:

jessica-biel.thumb.jpg.f718445c625eeae23fd9e7c1b93ae587.jpg

1113762559_SnowLeopardBikini_R3A2292LCE.thumb.jpg.2bebbe9566cfd59fae13b8b4ac4d4f6b.jpg

75d69a140d67ad3e9a8c395f07a21606.thumb.jpg.90eb2f7f5026c69aff4a423673e70f97.jpg

Im workout in GYM and i love round chubby belly.This excites😄

• Curvage Model

What are you guys up to? 

I figured I'd get online..I'm nearly in tears..so my fiance was watching tv and I was trying to be cute and cuddly so I sat down next to him and moved by body like I was going to kinda lounge on him like I always do to tease him/be playful...well as I'm about to he goes "oh, no! ..no!..no!" ..& continues to get up off the couch..and walks away...and I'm like "wtf!" out loud and he ignores me and goes into the bathroom...he's been a jerk to me all day like he's got no time for me...my feelings are super hurt 😞 he's been acting so cocky lately cause he's been taking steroids & I can tell he's liking how he looks lately....but he's been acting like this all week ..the "I'm too cool for school" attitude..but today's been the worst...

I don't know what to do & I have no idea why he's acting like this  ..yes he's been touchy feely with me a few times this week but last time we had S*X he couldn't get it up..and he never has that problem ... 😞 ..anyways..what do you guys think is wrong with him? 

I made some comment yesterday like "wow who told you today that you were mr.everything??" and he got this silly grin on his face and told me to stop & changed the subject 😑

54 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

What are you guys up to? 

I figured I'd get online..I'm nearly in tears..so my fiance was watching tv and I was trying to be cute and cuddly so I sat down next to him and moved by body like I was going to kinda lounge on him like I always do to tease him/be playful...well as I'm about to he goes "oh, no! ..no!..no!" ..& continues to get up off the couch..and walks away...and I'm like "wtf!" out loud and he ignores me and goes into the bathroom...he's been a jerk to me all day like he's got no time for me...my feelings are super hurt 😞 he's been acting so cocky lately cause he's been taking steroids & I can tell he's liking how he looks lately....but he's been acting like this all week ..the "I'm too cool for school" attitude..but today's been the worst...

I don't know what to do & I have no idea why he's acting like this  ..yes he's been touchy feely with me a few times this week but last time we had S*X he couldn't get it up..and he never has that problem ... 😞 ..anyways..what do you guys think is wrong with him? 

I made some comment yesterday like "wow who told you today that you were mr.everything??" and he got this silly grin on his face and told me to stop & changed the subject 😑

Strangely, testasteron promotes a frequent desire for sex.So, if he doesn't have stress at work .It is very strange that the penis does not stand up.He should only want you more.As a fitness person, I know what I'm saying.1variant or he went too far with the dosage, which is why the natural hormone does not work out.In this case, you need to contact an endocrinologist 2. Option he has a mistress

• Curvage Model
8 minutes ago, Boris britva said:

Strangely, testasteron promotes a frequent desire for sex.So, if he doesn't have stress at work .It is very strange that the penis does not stand up.He should only want you more.As a fitness person, I know what I'm saying.1variant or he went too far with the dosage, which is why the natural hormone does not work out.In this case, you need to contact an endocrinologist 2. Option he has a mistress

He was just begging me for sex but he ruined it with his attitude..I know he doesn't have a mistress but I'm starting to think there's a girl a work he likes...but I thought the sanest with his last job *sigh* ...I dunno he's an odd one 

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

кстати, @Boris britva спасибо, что вмешались и помогли мне..Я просто хочу знать, почему он ведет себя так странно в последнее время, вот и все...он сказал, что оттолкнул меня от себя, потому что ему нужно было в туалет.

Youre welcome.)In such a piquant moment, him wanted to go to the toilet to do dirty things. 😁

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)