HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

15 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

🎊🎉🎊🎉ATTENTION FELLAS🎉🎊🎉🎊

What kinda food would you like to see me stuff myself with in my next stuffing vid? 😁 I'm not picky so go to town! 

wait...I don't do spicy..that's the only thing 😋

I know I promised a video a couple days ago but I've been dealing with some domestic issues..everything is fine though,promise!💕

You should eat some chocolate donuts with chocolate cake with some Trumoo chocolate milk. Then eat some burgers with milkshake and some juice or soda. 

• Curvage Model
On 2/5/2021 at 11:08 PM, Honest_95#PL said:

You look absolutely outstanding, Dana! 😍 By the way, I just noticed in your tags "Polish BBW". Do you have a Polish background? Just curious ☺️ Keep up the great work 🤩

my mom's maiden name is Pacana ..which is very polish/y lol..

On 2/6/2021 at 1:18 AM, Toweringmoxi88 said:

@HungrylilKitty
could you do a stuck video? Like getting stuck in a chair or something like that? 😁

yes of course when I get big enough to not fit in a regular chair so it's genuine ..unless I come across a smaller chair 😅😋

• Curvage Model
On 2/8/2021 at 7:12 PM, hatchetluv said:

Hopefully it's not taken the wrong way but : Holy hell your ass defies gravity! How is it so plump yet still this insanely perky?

It's definitely genetics, my half brother has my dad's side of the family's butt too...it's bigger than mine...kids would call him baboon ass in highschool lol 😅

• Curvage Model

How's everyone doing? My birthday just passed (Feb 9)..that's why I've been MIA for a few days, but I'm back & here to stay and say that tomorrow I'll be posting a new video, I really can't wait for y'all to see just how big I am now lol... so stay tuned! ..oh & my face is in the whole thing, just like all my other stuffing videos...love you guys! 🥰

15 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

How's everyone doing? My birthday just passed (Feb 9)..that's why I've been MIA for a few days, but I'm back & here to stay and say that tomorrow I'll be posting a new video, I really can't wait for y'all to see just how big I am now lol... so stay tuned! ..oh & my face is in the whole thing, just like all my other stuffing videos...love you guys! 🥰

I can’t wait to see it! 
Happy birthday ❤️

• Curvage Model

Guys which video would you rather see? 

1. A stuffing video 

2. It's been a month since my last measurement/weigh in video & I've gained even more inches and pounds than I ever have in a month than ever before...would you like another measurement video or watch me stuff my face? lemme know! 😊💕

Just now, HungrylilKitty said:

1. A stuffing video 

2. It's been a month since my last measurement/weigh in video & I've gained even more inches and pounds than I ever have in a month than ever before...would you like another measurement video or watch me stuff my face? lemme know! 😊💕

Weigh in all the way with maybe a q&a added

Guest DiveBarBoy
On 2/2/2021 at 6:31 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

I stuffed myself with dinner last night & an hr later stuffed myself again to the MAX with a weight gain shake..check out that belly! I'm gonna POP lol & then after this I STILL ordered myself a McFlurry & woke up for my 4am weight gain shake 🤣🤣 OINK OINK! 

Picture_20210201_222754033.thumb.jpg.dcf3cb1822f4f874426ac586ccd949da.jpg

^ 🤯🤯🤯

You sure you're not pregnant? LOL

34 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

1. A stuffing video 

Yes weigh in with some q and a!!!

58 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

1. A stuffing video 

I’d love to see a stuffing video personally since it’s been a while, been really looking forward to it. Maybe you could do the video with measurements at the start and after that do a big stuffing, like a 2 in one kind of thing to keep everyone happy. Then you could do a Q&A as a different video later on in the month 

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

1. A stuffing video 

Stuffing with some set-up maybe picking up your food at the drive-thru so we get to hear all you order. Hopefully, a thin girl will be at the window as you let her know you are REALLY hungry.  

Guest ForTheLoveOfThickWomen
On 2/4/2021 at 8:22 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

20210204_191419.thumb.jpg.f934057f950695e7cc8900975575cc36.jpg

Picture_20210204_191811796.thumb.jpg.e3ba305ad3c80d33877de13454c97b62.jpg

Picture_20210204_192015403.thumb.jpg.ddc3836ca1e196486d7c87dce3aa6631.jpg

Great googily moogily, you’re getting super tubby! 

You look ridiculous hot. That booty and belly are a knockout combo. Looking good! Keep up the good work. Weight gain shakes are doing a girl wonders.

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)