HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
3 minutes ago, Fisherman07 said:

Imagine of you bumped up to 3 shakes a day what that would do to your body!! It would up like crazy like you'd be hooked up to and air pump or something haha

I'm gonna have to start doing that ..Ive been getting hungry so often now...that's a great idea

14 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm gonna have to start doing that .

Yes, please start drinking 3 shakes a day! (plus your 4am one!)

.Ive been getting hungry so often now...that's a great idea

Are you having trouble affording to eat so many meals a day?  Or does your feeder provide enough to keep you constantly full?

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, pj44 said:

Yes, please start drinking 3 shakes a day! (plus your 4am one!)

Are you having trouble affording to eat so many meals a day?  Or does your feeder provide enough to keep you constantly full?

yes it's becoming quite expensive and the fact I'm constantly growing out of clothes can be a pain but it's an excuse to shop lol..I wonder if my clothes shopping could be a tax write off 🤔😅

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Fisherman07 said:

So have you bumped it up to 3 shakes a day to fill your greedy belly??

yes today's the first day I've had 3 shakes 😁

29 minutes ago, regbill said:

In Love Puppet GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

lol thanks for bringing him out again @regbill he just cheers me up so much haha he's just too cute! 😅🥰

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, distance23 said:

I think you might need to take the "lil" out of your name because you're far from that now lol

*sigh* ...for the trillionth time I'm only 5'2 lol..it's got nothing at all to do with my weight lol but I get the joke lol 😅😋💕

• Curvage Model

🎊🎉🎊🎉ATTENTION FELLAS🎉🎊🎉🎊

What kinda food would you like to see me stuff myself with in my next stuffing vid? 😁 I'm not picky so go to town! 

wait...I don't do spicy..that's the only thing 😋

I know I promised a video a couple days ago but I've been dealing with some domestic issues..everything is fine though,promise!💕

22 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

🎊🎉🎊🎉ATTENTION FELLAS🎉🎊🎉🎊

What kinda food would you like to see me stuff myself with in my next stuffing vid? 😁 I'm not picky so go to town! 

I know I promised a video a couple days ago but I've been dealing with some domestic issues..everything is fine though,promise!💕

Think you could 5 of those weight gain shakes?? Or how about a whole cheesecake with a full can of whip cream or 2 lol

Guest Swissman
1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

🎊🎉🎊🎉ATTENTION FELLAS🎉🎊🎉🎊

Fried chicken or ribs.

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)