HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Guest brcyllr
5 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

This is AFTER I ate 20 or more pieces lol..I made the whole pack (1lb of bacon!)

When you're a true feedee, the whole pack (of anything) is the serving size 🐷😍

Β 

5 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I need help..lolΒ 

You need MORE 😁

• Curvage Model

I'm sorry you guys aren't enjoying the cupcake video I made..I had fun getting ready for it, even spent $250 on my outfit πŸ˜”πŸ’” ..I've got another fun video planned on Friday so stay tuned. Also..if any of you saw my cupcake video pleeease leave me a nice review if you liked it, it'd be greatly appreciated..I'll offer to give whoever does a FREE video..I'm not sure why the video isn't doing as well..maybe cause I wasn't on to promote it much? either way, please go check it out...I'd REALLY appreciate it! πŸ₯°

OMG..which reminds me, I never posted the 5 winners from my follow contest...Now that I'm back from my lil holiday vaca, those winners WILL be announced tonight MIDNIGHT EST.

If you'd still like to enter just like this post or go back a page or 2 and like the contest post & follow me :) ....love you guys!Β 

Guest brcyllr
3 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I've ate so much today, I can't move 😫

That's when you need your feeder to bring more food to you, to keep stuffing when all you can do it lay there, chew, and swallow 😈

• Curvage Model
On 12/6/2020 at 7:06 AM, brcyllr said:

That's when you need your feeder to bring more food to you, to keep stuffing when all you can do it lay there, chew, and swallow 😈

I'm always down for a new feeder..mine is slacking and I've been gping hungry *sigh* πŸ˜”

• Curvage Model

Fellas, contest endsΒ in 3Β hours! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

IF YOU'D STILL LIKE TO ENTER YOU CAN,Β just simply like this post right here &Β follow me that's all you got to do &Β you'llΒ win 3 of my most popular videos which I'll select by random, I will pick 5 winners..hurry fellas! πŸ’•

IMG_6508.thumb.JPG.7c449366798bb36a73a42cbf7c11892c.JPGGuy's,

Don't post often or at all really, but had to take this opportunity for those of you who adore and follow HLK.Β  I had the chance to meet her in person last night.Β  It was a nice short and sweet time but let me say a few things.

She is absolutely as sweet as she is here.Β  Cute lil accent, soft adorable voice, and the most beautiful features and smile EVER. She looked absolutely beautiful.

Β  She arrived in a gorgeous all white outfit with just a hint of belly visible.Β  The outfit was clearly from a few pounds ago, Skin tight, but MY GOD did she wear it well.Β  She looked like a little snowwoman!!!!Β  She is without a doubtΒ Β better in person than she is through photographs.Β Β 

Her pics do not do her justice, she is short as we all know, and boy does she pack A LOT into that frame.Β  The booty is all that the pics show, tummy is starting to pop with those new pounds and the face of an angel.

I say all this because if you are a fan I think we should all continue to support the gain's because the future looks amazing.Β  I cant imagine how stunning she would be with another 10, 20, 30 pounds.

HLK thank you for taking the time to visit with me, I hope beyond all other hopes that I get the chance to do it again.Β  You are the best.Β Β 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest bananac
On 12/6/2020 at 10:22 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

I've ate so much today, I can't move 😫

Picture_20201206_022324300.thumb.jpg.ffb0ca7d67414f9a2d2439869f2f5e97.jpg

Picture_20201206_022754653.thumb.jpg.b88c81443f25ed968308878b38f907c3.jpg

Do you everΒ let out huge farts after huge stuffing

• 2 weeks later...
  • HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty β™‘ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)