HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
3 hours ago, Sweettooth83 said:

Your belly is looking beautifully soft in those pork finger hands of yours.All those greasy fatty bacon paying off good.

I was bending over cleaning earlier & my belly literally jiggled but it swayed back and forth while I was cleaning off the coffee table 🤭 that's never happened before lol

Guest Bruno49
5 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'll find some more spots to take photos ..it's just the lighting in my apt sucks xoxox

Picture_20201120_022740436.thumb.jpg.68bd9b9898b3b722fa7a1ae1e0cf416b.jpg

Picture_20201120_022420792.thumb.jpg.2df3f1fc0a50fe5ade86d139b199271b.jpg

Always a great morning waking up to this 😍 Hope that the weekend is better for you than the last few days!

On 11/18/2020 at 10:55 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

Hey guys, Hope everyone's doing good..I've gotta postpone my video & my contest til tomorrow..."Why??" you're probably wondering..cause of my ** fiance that's why... he's also mixing alcohol with his medication he's prescribed...so right now he's passed out on the couch...he was supposed to go to work tonight but they called him & said to not even bother to come in (I was going to film then)..I know it's because they suspected something was wrong last night when he went into work slurring like an idiot...I'm so done with him you guys. A few months ago he left a lit cigarette outside and cause a good amouht of out patio on fire and then at work he ccx fell off a later through the ceiling (the lady there  said she knows he was drinking) Anyways...Can I call his doctor and tell him he's abusing his medication? because I've got pictures of him ..with the actual dates under him of him passed out so that you can see it's different days. I'm so embarrassed writing this ...this idiot is ALSO on probation for a DUI because of the same medication he's taking ..if you're wondering what it is, it starts with an X and ends with an X ...Is there any guys out there law enforcement or ANYTHING that can give me advice on what I can do? I go through this EVERY single month for 2 weeks til he's run through his medication.. I literally stay locked in my room that whole entire time too unless he's at work.😔 I don't have a car right now so I'm literally stuck home & my mom won't let me stay with her cause she lives with my 80year old grandma & she's scared of Covid.. Anyways...guys I feel like I'm living in a hell on earth.. I'm so sorry I've gotta postpone things because of this *a bunch of curse words* 🤬

This hurts the most cause we had a talk when he was sober and he said hed stop taking it for me and he lied to my face. last month I wrpte about it..how he completely denied it but then I found the bottle & had the dr up his dosage to the highest possible..now this month he promised me he'd have him lower it..but he didn't..he's literally doing this to spite me that's why this hurts so much..I literally looked him in the eyes and cried & he pretended to care. anyway..I'm done..if anyone can please offer help on what to do I'd appreciate it..please dont just say to leave him..its not that easy..but regarding his Probation officer and Dr. what should I do? ..I'm a very timid non confrontal person and I grew up with law enforcement in my life (mom was a Philadelphia police officer and dad was a lieutenant)..so It's hard for me to wanna get them involved without my ptsd from my previous abusive relationship set in. So I'm trying to see what I can do to get this to stop from the source. Okay I'll shut up now...love you guys! so very very much! 🥰

If i were you i would call family too see if you could stay with them until you save enough money to get out of such a toxic environment. I am sure nobody in you're family would want you going through this. If they say no see if you have friends that will let you stay with them.. i know you are an adult and this seems like a childish thing to ask but the way things are going on in your home life seems to be too much for one person to take. As far as him abusing his medication i would just leave he is s grown ass man and he made his decision nothing you say or do will change it. He has to want to change if he really cares about people and being a functional person...

On 11/18/2020 at 11:55 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

Hey guys, Hope everyone's doing good..I've gotta postpone my video & my contest til tomorrow..."Why??" you're probably wondering..cause of my ** fiance that's why... he's also mixing alcohol with his medication he's prescribed...so right now he's passed out on the couch...he was supposed to go to work tonight but they called him & said to not even bother to come in (I was going to film then)..I know it's because they suspected something was wrong last night when he went into work slurring like an idiot...I'm so done with him you guys. A few months ago he left a lit cigarette outside and cause a good amouht of out patio on fire and then at work he ccx fell off a later through the ceiling (the lady there  said she knows he was drinking) Anyways...Can I call his doctor and tell him he's abusing his medication? because I've got pictures of him ..with the actual dates under him of him passed out so that you can see it's different days. I'm so embarrassed writing this ...this idiot is ALSO on probation for a DUI because of the same medication he's taking ..if you're wondering what it is, it starts with an X and ends with an X ...Is there any guys out there law enforcement or ANYTHING that can give me advice on what I can do? I go through this EVERY single month for 2 weeks til he's run through his medication.. I literally stay locked in my room that whole entire time too unless he's at work.😔 I don't have a car right now so I'm literally stuck home & my mom won't let me stay with her cause she lives with my 80year old grandma & she's scared of Covid.. Anyways...guys I feel like I'm living in a hell on earth.. I'm so sorry I've gotta postpone things because of this *a bunch of curse words* 🤬

This hurts the most cause we had a talk when he was sober and he said hed stop taking it for me and he lied to my face. last month I wrpte about it..how he completely denied it but then I found the bottle & had the dr up his dosage to the highest possible..now this month he promised me he'd have him lower it..but he didn't..he's literally doing this to spite me that's why this hurts so much..I literally looked him in the eyes and cried & he pretended to care. anyway..I'm done..if anyone can please offer help on what to do I'd appreciate it..please dont just say to leave him..its not that easy..but regarding his Probation officer and Dr. what should I do? ..I'm a very timid non confrontal person and I grew up with law enforcement in my life (mom was a Philadelphia police officer and dad was a lieutenant)..so It's hard for me to wanna get them involved without my ptsd from my previous abusive relationship set in. So I'm trying to see what I can do to get this to stop from the source. Okay I'll shut up now...love you guys! so very very much! 🥰

As a recovering Alcoholic, the honest answer is that unless he wants help to change, there is nothing that you can do.

If you feel that his addiction many cause himself Or others harm( he did cause a fire and fell off a ladder so I would say he is) you could contact his probation officer, but be ready obviously for a big fight. But the court may order rehab which may t least .give him a chance.

And lastly, talk to his doctor. I am worried he/she is at best an incompetent doctor since they keep boasting his dose, but at least tell him everything that has happened. And that he goes though his monthly scrip in two weeks. But understand that Xanax is VERY hard to come off of. Look up the story of Jordan Petersen.

Good luck. If you love him enough you maybe can see him though it as my wife did me. But again, he must want to change

• Curvage Model
On 11/21/2020 at 7:30 AM, puccit said:

As a recovering Alcoholic, the honest answer is that unless he wants help to change, there is nothing that you can do.

If you feel that his addiction many cause himself Or others harm( he did cause a fire and fell off a ladder so I would say he is) you could contact his probation officer, but be ready obviously for a big fight. But the court may order rehab which may t least .give him a chance.

And lastly, talk to his doctor. I am worried he/she is at best an incompetent doctor since they keep boasting his dose, but at least tell him everything that has happened. And that he goes though his monthly scrip in two weeks. But understand that Xanax is VERY hard to come off of. Look up the story of Jordan Petersen.

Good luck. If you love him enough you maybe can see him though it as my wife did me. But again, he must want to change

you are right about the doctor ..I called and cried my eyes out and they basically slowly got me off the phone like "sorry there's nothing we can do" ..like wtf! ...it made me upset even more...I feel hopeless..I really can't live like this anymore..before him my ex was the same way. for 10 years I've been babysitting two men and I'm so over it...yes I've got a very nurturing way about me so I kinda ask for it but this "momma" is burnt out! 😔 I just want a man to take care of me 

You DEFINITELY need to Al Anon, sweetheart!  Clearly your picker is broken if you keep going for us alcoholic types.  Yeah, we're charming at first.  Then we take you hostage and you feel like you can't get out.  I've been in recovery while now and work both programs (my ex is one, my dad, etc.,).  Please be good to yourself and get into some recovery.  It may not save your relationship, but it will save YOUR ass!

20 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

you are right about the doctor ..I called and cried my eyes out and they basically slowly got me off the phone like "sorry there's nothing we can do" ..like wtf! ...it made me upset even more...I feel hopeless..I really can't live like this anymore..before him my ex was the same way. for 10 years I've been babysitting two men and I'm so over it...yes I've got a very nurturing way about me so I kinda ask for it but this "momma" is burnt out! 😔 I just want a man to take care of me 

Maybe try his pharmacist. They can choose not to fill his medication in spite of a doctor’s prescription if they have concerns of addiction. Make sure you tell them that he is abusing them and the doctor won’t do anything.

I would tell you that you insist that you go with to his next doctor appointment, but with covid precautions that may not be possible.

What makes matters so frustrating for me is the wheel spinning "friction" created by my strong desire to help solve the problems  - and my complete inability to fly to the rescue.  Nevertheless, I'm also worried about how the ongoing troubles affect your appetite and weight gaining plans.  Do they? 🤔

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, rotwang said:

What makes matters so frustrating for me is the wheel spinning "friction" created by my strong desire to help solve the problems  - and my complete inability to fly to the rescue.  Nevertheless, I'm also worried about how the ongoing troubles affect your appetite and weight gaining plans.  Do they? 🤔

oh no ..not recently.. oh do I have a surprise for you guys this time I've made sure that whenever I was stressed out I would just go in my room and stuff my face and it surely has paid off tomorrow is video is going to blow some of you guys is mine's away it blew my mind away when I got on the scale I couldn't believe I gained that much in just a month it's insanity! 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)