HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, leoalternative said:

I can get my head around that 😅 You’ve got the perfect body for cuddling - sexiness and comfort wrapped into one.

Thanks babydoll 🥰 I could cuddle all day 

My booty is like a nice soft yet jiggly firm pillow lol 

Guest brcyllr
5 hours ago, leoalternative said:

I can get my head around that 😅 You’ve got the perfect body for cuddling - sexiness and comfort wrapped into one.

I had the same thought.  If your fiance doesn't like to hold you, and you've said before he actually abuses you, then why is he still your fiance?

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, brcyllr said:

I had the same thought.  If your fiance doesn't like to hold you, and you've said before he actually abuses you, then why is he still your fiance?

Why are you asking such a personal question...because he's affectionate on his own terms..not everyone is a touchy feely person but trust me when we have sex he touches on me like he's just discovered gold..he's so in love with my body and makes me feel great about myself...he lets me rest on him when he's on the couch and occasionally in bed he'll let me rest my head on his under arm while I'm cozied up with his arm around me ..but it doesn't last cause he falls asleep in seconds and starts twitching really bad (his legs & arms flail all over) all cause of a bad car accident he was in..also I usually have to go sleep on the couch cause he snores so loud. Most nights if we're going to bed together and he's tired from work & has to get back up in a few hours (he sometimes works 12 hour days) he doesn't want to be messed with...it's just how he is..trust me it doesn't mean he doesn't care about me ...this man gets instantly aroused by looking at me or touching my body for a second..our sex life has been amazing since I've put on even more weight. His mouth literally waters for me lol I feel like he's a wolf and I'm the prey 😈😅

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model

I hope nobody cares that I'm not on here bashing my fiance...yes we have our issues and in a few weeks I'll be on here crying to you guys again...so don't believe by my previous post that everything is all rainbows and butterflies..our sex life is great when he's acting right and not drinking..

• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, That Chubster lover said:

Newcomer to this forum. Just want to say you've got a rockin' body and look forward to see how things go for you in the future! :)

@That Chubster lover thank you so much, I love your name btw it's making me laugh 😋

• Curvage Model
23 hours ago, Ilikefat said:

I hope all goes well in the future, I just want to say do want makes you happiest, love is not only about others but also for yourself! Remember that and remember you are loved and cared for by many :)

Awwww, you're precious, thank you 🥰

23 hours ago, Bmo94494 said:

Couldn't have said it better myself. 

Thank you fellas! 🍑💕

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)