HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Guest Harr150n18
10 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

That's so funny ...I guess guys think they'll be teased (that's what my fiance told me) ..but to me I think it's beautiful that guys love girls for who they are ..cellulite etc. Ugh I wish I had known this YEARS ago lol 

Yeah it’s true it’s in are heads that we will. It took me a while to admit to people I liked bigger girls cause you would get crap off people at school if you did etc etc haha. And yeah I bet it’s really frustrating but still better late than never haha 😁

• Curvage Model
Just now, Carmen lover said:

Great. Now drink up hun. And then run yourself with oil.

I've got an oil phobia ..I can't stand it on my body, my hands face etc. It stems from my childhood.. my mom when I had an eating disorder would purposely smother my food in oil ..she put oil in my pancakes once and it was so nasty..my step brother saw her do it and she was like "these are for Dana" ...my mom and I used to not get along AT ALL. She was going through menopause and she was insane .which is why on my actual 18th bday I ran away lol 

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Harr150n18 said:

Yeah it’s true it’s in are heads that we will. It took me a while to admit to people I liked bigger girls cause you would get crap off people at school if you did etc etc haha. And yeah I bet it’s really frustrating but still better late than never haha 😁

Yeah! That's what my fiance said..in HS he said all the guys would like the barbie type and he liked the chunky girls or the softball type with the big legs and muscular bootys lol but he would be afraid his friends would call him a chubby chaser etc. Which is sad :(

Guest Harr150n18
2 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Yeah! That's what my fiance said..in HS he said all the guys would like the barbie type and he liked the chunky girls or the softball type with the big legs and muscular bootys lol but he would be afraid his friends would call him a chubby chaser etc. Which is sad :(

Yeah it’s so annoying I’ve never got the appeal of the barbie type I’ve always been the sort of person that wants to date someone who doesn’t just eat a salad or has one piece of chocolate then gets sad cause they think they are going to look fat. Fat is good fat is fantastic haha. And it took me a while to be like I don’t care who I date I like thicker girls that’s all that matters haha 🙌🏻

Guest Carmen lover
6 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I've got an oil phobia ..I can't stand it on my body, my hands face etc. It stems from my childhood.. my mom when I had an eating disorder would purposely smother my food in oil ..she put oil in my pancakes once and it was so nasty..my step brother saw her do it and she was like "these are for Dana" ...my mom and I used to not get along AT ALL. She was going through menopause and she was insane .which is why on my actual 18th bday I ran away lol 

You should then rub your belly after you drank that soda without oil if you gave a phobia 

• Curvage Model
14 minutes ago, Harr150n18 said:

Yeah it’s so annoying I’ve never got the appeal of the barbie type I’ve always been the sort of person that wants to date someone who doesn’t just eat a salad or has one piece of chocolate then gets sad cause they think they are going to look fat. Fat is good fat is fantastic haha. And it took me a while to be like I don’t care who I date I like thicker girls that’s all that matters haha 🙌🏻

Exactly! Society is definitely to blame though from a young age girls were brainwashed to think we should look like the anorexic models in the magazines (I was anorexic so I can say that).. lol... now I cringe whenever I see someone thin ..if they're naturally thin that's fine but if someone's starving themselves I just wanna shake them...like my twin sister for example...she just sent me this photo ...she looks SO MUCH better on the left..I dunno why she wants to look so thin 😕 even though I think she's beautiful no matter what. She thinks I should lose 20 lbs too 🙄😑..she just had a baby last dec so she's been working out to lose the baby weight. I told her she should stay at 140 lbs but she won't listen..She's 130 lbs on the right. With our genetics and body type we look better with weight on us. 130 and below is too thin! Even though we're 5'2. 

IMG_8351.thumb.jpg.81e6f37257b7a28251a84d62d98beeb4.jpg

14 minutes ago, Carmen lover said:

You should then rub your belly after you drank that soda without oil if you gave a phobia 

Will do :)

Edited by HungrylilKitty

Guest Carmen lover
2 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Exactly! Society is definitely to blame though from a young age girls were brainwashed to think we should look like the anorexic models in the magazines (I was anorexic so I can say that).. lol... now I cringe whenever I see someone thin ..if they're naturally thin that's fine but if someone's starving themselves I just wanna shake them...like my sister for example...she just sent me this photo ...she looks SO MUCH better on the left..I dunno why she wants to look so thin 😕 even though I think she's beautiful no matter what. She thinks I should lose 20 lbs 🙄😑..

Awesome

Guest Harr150n18
9 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Exactly! Society is definitely to blame though from a young age girls were brainwashed to think we should look like the anorexic models in the magazines (I was anorexic so I can say that).. lol... now I cringe whenever I see someone thin ..if they're naturally thin that's fine but if someone's starving themselves I just wanna shake them...like my twin sister for example...she just sent me this photo ...she looks SO MUCH better on the left..I dunno why she wants to look so thin 😕 even though I think she's beautiful no matter what. She thinks I should lose 20 lbs too 🙄😑..she just had a baby last dec so she's been working out to lose the baby weight. I told her she should stay at 140 lbs but she won't listen..She's 130 lbs on the right. With our genetics and body type we look better with weight on us. 130 and below is too thin! Even though we're 5'2. 

Yesssssss it’s awful I’m from the U.K. and they have the magazines where if a celeb gains weight. It’s like OH MY GOD THIS IS AWFUL. And it causes younger girls think it’s bad and not good and like in school with boys etc in a sense fat shaming people it just doesn’t help. And I think that advertisement of weight loss pills etc on Instagram should be banned cause it makes people question about their own body. And yeah I can sense you love her and I hope you don’t mind me saying but she doesn’t look healthy bless her and unfortunately for some people they are never going to be skinny enough and it’s sad to see. And 130 is so unhealthy it’s not good for you and her saying what you should do is just rude 😱😡. What a world we live in hey ?! Haha 

I agree with you whole heartedly, Kitty. Your sister just doesn't look all that healthy on the right. I'm sure she does not want to get into a gaining competition to you—you'd win, for sure!—but she looks much more physically appealing and more healthy looking in the left photo. A little more "meat" wouldn't hurt her, either, in my opinion

• Curvage Model
16 minutes ago, Vekelvy said:

I hope this is close to what you were looking for.

1185842552_kittycopy.thumb.png.03a1835640bbe449d60a68019c5894e7.png

Also, bonus morph! Really suits you considering you're puffing up so proportionately. You're almost swelling rather than just fattening up.

467986889_kitty2copy.thumb.png.214b38c018d1739d2c87208731850a04.png

OMFG!! I LOVE THESE SOO MUCH! thank you so much 🥰

7 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

OMFG!! I LOVE THESE SOO MUCH! thank you so much 🥰

There might be more that need to be made in the future too then, after all, being able to visualize a goal is the first step--sounds like a reasonable enough excuse, don't you think? Something about doing it for science, or what not.

Guest Smatts7392
On 4/17/2020 at 1:51 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

Slipped into something a lil more comfy for my nightly binge fest 👍🐷💕

Picture_20200416_204347614.thumb.jpg.09999adb02dd5ac3947721a66d844836.jpg

Picture_20200416_204500964.thumb.jpg.cf54ea4cb17f1222cefe818be5730212.jpg

Picture_20200416_204557710.thumb.jpg.07dca55a7d80b9507c7592fa68bcb04e.jpg

Nah, I’m weak 😍

23 hours ago, Tastic1 said:

I am glad you have submitted this data to science. It will have to be peer reviewed and sent for evaluation. :)

After much review and consultation with the original author, Science has ascertained that both the Booty and Belly in question are real and wonderful. 

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I don't usually post pics of me without makeup but figured you guys would just be looking at my booty anyways lol 💕

Picture_20200418_015330297.thumb.jpg.565357a34ee1fa67bf45e2484f91dd6e.jpg

You look great with or without makeup. But you are right, that booty certainly does pull focus.

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)