HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
20 minutes ago, jayyman24 said:

So one could say, you were born for this?! You are the ass of destiny, and your journey has only begun lol 😂 

Lol yes 😅😋💕 my long term goal is 220 then I'll see how I feel, if I feel great I'll go to 250..I'm only 5'2

8 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Lol yes 😅😋💕 my long term goal is 220 then I'll see how I feel, if I feel great I'll go to 250..I'm only 5'2

You'll be knocked up before you reach 220lbs. 😁  if your fiance is into your curves as much as you say he is...there will be NO holding back, or being careful anymore. It's all about being in ecstacy...and your curves are pure heaven. 

Guest mz7000
14 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I think 220 is the ideal weight. Not skinny but not severely obese where you won't be able to move. lol However, I think you're hot at any size! 😍

6 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Holy crap, you at 220 alone will be outstanding, but 250 🤤 god speed my friend!! I’m always here to help and support ya to get there! Also, sent ya a message yesterday, did you happen to have a chance to read it? Totally get it if you didn’t, stuffing yourself is much more important 😉 

• Curvage Model
10 hours ago, jayyman24 said:

Holy crap, you at 220 alone will be outstanding, but 250 🤤 god speed my friend!! I’m always here to help and support ya to get there! Also, sent ya a message yesterday, did you happen to have a chance to read it? Totally get it if you didn’t, stuffing yourself is much more important 😉 

I'll take a look :)

Guest brcyllr
4 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I've been eating non stop til I get sick...I take a break then I'm at it again ..I'm gonna get to my goal of 220 if my life depends on it 🤢🤣

Nothing hotter than this post right here :)  Eat, eat, eat... Grow, grow grow!

11 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I've been eating non stop til I get sick...I take a break then I'm at it again ..I'm gonna get to my goal of 220 if my life depends on it 🤢🤣

Before

20200410_002729.thumb.jpg.aaf4ae15ba0f33faf37eea94960aabe9.jpg

after 

20200410_002902.thumb.jpg.637d564036a6da6a67704c7c3e5f56b1.jpg

20200410_002847.thumb.jpg.019a3867c7121052febab733280945d5.jpg

Check out these rolls 😅

20200410_004739.thumb.jpg.de3a352f3e9cd3537b903f72881f4987.jpg

If I can get 50 reactions on this post by 12am I'll post a new video 🥰 mmuahs!

Love the pictures can't to see you accomplish your goal 💕💕☺☺

• Curvage Model
28 minutes ago, ylledeuce said:

How much do you have to eat now to get that stuffed?  Your stomach looks so full...like you devoured an entire Thanksgiving meal (everybody's meal at the table!)😍

I eat a lot..I'm honestly not full for long haha 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)