HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, regbill said:

That's one beautiful "basketball you have there.❤️

2 minutes ago, Tastic1 said:

Wow you looked stuffed!! Relaxing and watching TV seems like a good idea.

And your onesie is is so cute :)

Thanks guys 😋 I'm in pain but I know I'm gonna sleep good tonight lol

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, ylledeuce said:

Mmmmm hmmm....overdid it again? I'm fairly certain you got a few more snacks before calling it a night 😁 Keep this up and you are going to blow past 220 lbs...throw a pregnancy in there too? You'll be 250 by Winter😍

This guy (wont name names) promised to get me this but he wont answer my messages ...

This is on my w!shlist! 🙏

Screenshot_20200419-180700_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c12055a1a85499541198c743c94487bc.jpg

21 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I wanna look like this without a pillow , lol

20200414_104550.thumb.jpg.3f213af4025921314abe5fbb9d42763f.jpg

Keep stuffing yourself, and you'll get there in no time! How will you feel when some of your fat starts to hang? You have amazing dense, perky fat though. It's amazing how you essentially keep your shape, and your body just gets more exaggerated with more weight!

42 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

This guy (wont name names) promised to get me this but he wont answer my messages ...

This is on my w!shlist! 🙏

Screenshot_20200419-180700_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c12055a1a85499541198c743c94487bc.jpg

What kind of madman wouldn’t respond to your messages?!

Soon that fake bump is going to be smaller than your real bump 😈

23 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

It's okay I'm sorry I snapped..I've been posting photos every single day this week and I respond to everyone on my thread it just hurts my feelings when even all that isn't good enough :( I will def be posting more belly content cause today's been all about my booty only cause people have said it was fake and I love nothing more than proving people wrong as bratty as that may sound lol 💕 but a girl's gotta stick up for herself and the haters 👍😅💕

I don't really have communication skills down to a science yet. Please don't let my selfish request reflect the community as whole. I didn't realize at the time how gracious you have been. An honest mistake during stressful times. Just want you to know that I think I can speak for everyone when I say how much we appreciate you.

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, ylledeuce said:

I think the picture of your basketball bump last night is already bigger that the silicone pregnancy bump. Lol Women of your height, dense muscles, and Polish/ Italian descent get WIDE and THICK when pregnant. 😁 good thing you're cool with that, cause honey...its gonna happen😍

You've got that right, when my sister got pregnant I was walking behind her going up the stairs and she nearly took up the whole stairs lol 

• Curvage Model
1 hour ago, Hereisaduck said:

I don't really have communication skills down to a science yet. Please don't let my selfish request reflect the community as whole. I didn't realize at the time how gracious you have been. An honest mistake during stressful times. Just want you to know that I think I can speak for everyone when I say how much we appreciate you.

Awwww, you're okay sweetie..thank you for being do sweet and for apologizing *squeeze hugs* 💕

• Curvage Model
39 minutes ago, pgtip00 said:

It's my experience (and I'm sure I'm not alone here) that women become even more beautiful when they're pregnant.  Look out world when it happens to this lovely lady!😮

My period was due today and it's MIA *fingers crossed*

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)