HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

3 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Okay..each and every one of you guys are saying the sweetest things to me, I just can't! (Deal) 😫💕 thank you guys! ..now you know why I run to you all once my fiance leaves for work or better yet prefer you over him on his day off 😅😇 oops, LOL

He doesn’t know what he’s missing out on!
Or is is secretly leaving snacks around the house while he’s gone knowing his beautiful growing girl is just gonna eat them anyway? I mean that’s what I would do 😉 

But seriously your gains are becoming more and more beautiful every day Kitty! That booty also looks like the comfiest pillow ever 😂 

On 4/16/2020 at 2:30 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

Just rummaging through the fridge.. 

Picture_20200416_021734356.thumb.jpg.0245dd40def90e98be8b836753d71e31.jpg

Wow, your body is like circular planes expanding in multiple directions!  Its almost like you are truly being inflated!  The curves are still perfection as they are expanding in ratio.  This is so rare, beautiful and  appealing!

• Curvage Model
2 hours ago, SyabLovesChub said:

Lurked for so long, I had to post at the right time. It seems @HungrylilKitty is recreating the quarantine gain picture going around the internet these days

LOL I'm quite flattered by this and I'm flattered you came out from lurking because of my booty lol 😋💕

1 hour ago, jayyman24 said:

He doesn’t know what he’s missing out on!
Or is is secretly leaving snacks around the house while he’s gone knowing his beautiful growing girl is just gonna eat them anyway? I mean that’s what I would do 😉 

But seriously your gains are becoming more and more beautiful every day Kitty! That booty also looks like the comfiest pillow ever 😂 

I've been told it's quite comfy lol 

28 minutes ago, Zoll2008 said:

Wow, your body is like circular planes expanding in multiple directions!  Its almost like you are truly being inflated!  The curves are still perfection as they are expanding in ratio.  This is so rare, beautiful and  appealing!

WOW...thank you 🥰 

Guest Harr150n18

Wow May I say that you are looking incredible and you also seem happier with your size and that’s great to see especially when certain people think skinny is the way I love people such as yourself that has been like screw that im going to be bigger and rock it. Can’t wait to see the comparison next year 🙌🏻❤️

• Curvage Model
38 minutes ago, Harr150n18 said:

Wow May I say that you are looking incredible and you also seem happier with your size and that’s great to see especially when certain people think skinny is the way I love people such as yourself that has been like screw that im going to be bigger and rock it. Can’t wait to see the comparison next year 🙌🏻❤️

Thank you so much! ..I just got sick of starving myself ...then it was like it was meant to be that my fiance liked girls that were bigger ..it's funny cause he hadn't seen me for awhile ..the last time he saw me I was 130 and when I moved back to fl I was 170 and I'd work out thinking he liked fit girls but he went crazy when he saw me he said lol ...then he told me about curvage and it wasn't for another 10 months I decided to join curvage..I would find him looking at Goddess Shar all the time lol..back in Dec I looked up curvage and I thought "why don't I do this?!" I'm getting chunkier and the guys here seem to love and appreciate a chunkier woman so why not..besides I'll be catering to my fiance's fetish..it's just a win win situation. Our love life has gotten so much better too. 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

Guest Harr150n18

Wow that’s amazing It’s really worked out for you. And I’m glad you have someone that is happy with you gaining. And not the opposite and yeah there’s so many people who admire thicc girls. And like your fiancé I also follow goddess shar haha. I’m glad you have a very open And honest relationship it’s good to see. And more importantly I’m glad that your happy with your size as well. 😊 

• Curvage Model
2 minutes ago, Harr150n18 said:

Wow that’s amazing It’s really worked out for you. And I’m glad you have someone that is happy with you gaining. And not the opposite and yeah there’s so many people who admire thicc girls. And like your fiancé I also follow goddess shar haha. I’m glad you have a very open And honest relationship it’s good to see. And more importantly I’m glad that your happy with your size as well. 😊 

Thanks sweetie :) ..he's quite shy with a lot of hang ups so it took awhile for him to be open about his fetish, when I joined curvage it allowed him to open up more ..he was almost ashamed to admit he likes heavier girls and that he has a belly fetish ..I had to like rip it out of him lol ..I'm like "Justin it's ok if you do!" Then he finally admitted it and he just seems much happier now cause hes able to express himself more ...before he just seemed like an overly concerned bf if I had eaten or not or if I had eaten enough 😅

Guest Harr150n18

@HungrylilKitty haha I see where your fiancé is coming from cause like I’m exactly the same but my girlfriend knows I’m into bigger girls etc. She doesn’t want to gain but I do. And when I told her about it and my Instagram account etc. And actually saw that not everyone finds it weird it’s just a weight off your shoulders. She was like you and had to rip it out of me 😂

• Curvage Model
6 minutes ago, Carmen lover said:

Make sure you drink heavy cream kitty If you can. Then you can gain faster😍

I wish I had that! I've got extra creamy whip cream? Lol will that work lol 

1 minute ago, Alex4 said:

How did you find curvage?

Alex, sweetie..lol..I'm guessing you didn't read my post that's almost right above you lol ..my fiance would always be on it looking at Goddess Shar lol 

• Curvage Model
5 minutes ago, Harr150n18 said:

@HungrylilKitty haha I see where your fiancé is coming from cause like I’m exactly the same but my girlfriend knows I’m into bigger girls etc. She doesn’t want to gain but I do. And when I told her about it and my Instagram account etc. And actually saw that not everyone finds it weird it’s just a weight off your shoulders. She was like you and had to rip it out of me 😂

That's so funny ...I guess guys think they'll be teased (that's what my fiance told me) ..but to me I think it's beautiful that guys love girls for who they are ..cellulite etc. Ugh I wish I had known this YEARS ago lol 

Guest Carmen lover
3 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

20200417_212340.thumb.jpg.1ab6151fe757c59713087ce04087c708.jpg

It would but add more cake or whipped cream then go to the fridge and drink soda then rub your belly with oil so your belly gets bigger and is desired to eat more kitty😍

• Curvage Model
1 minute ago, Carmen lover said:

It would but add more cake or whipped cream then go to the fridge and drink soap then rub your belly with oil so your belly gets bigger and is desired to eat more kitty😍

We both ate almost the whole thing earlier..I had to leave him a slice or trust me that slice would've been twice that size lol 

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Carmen lover said:

It would but add more cake or whipped cream then go to the fridge and drink soap then rub your belly with oil so your belly gets bigger and is desired to eat more kitty😍

Wait...drink SOAP?! Lol wtf are you on hun lol 

Guest Carmen lover
Just now, HungrylilKitty said:

We both ate almost the whole thing earlier..I had to leave him a slice or trust me that slice would've been twice that size lol 

Then after that lol go to your fridge and drink soda or any high calories drink and then rub your self with oil.😍😍

Guest Carmen lover
Just now, HungrylilKitty said:

Wait...drink SOAP?! Lol wtf are you on hun lol 

Sorry I meant soda not soap. It was auto correction 

• Curvage Model
Just now, BellyFondler2 said:

About the belly proof video you posted today: you have such a delightful voice! It matches your personality perfectly 🙂 

Awww thank you 🥰 a lot of people say I've got the most soothing voice lol ..maybe I should do ASMR videos too lol 

Guest Carmen lover
2 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Oooh soda lol ...look I'm ahead of you lol 

20200417_213204.thumb.jpg.7dfbb4df1f8124d0ce2fbabe8879ef77.jpg

Great. Now drink up hun. And then rub yourself with oil.

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)