HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
On 3/1/2021 at 2:56 PM, Chazzz von Brütal said:

Varies state to state but Florida is 15 days.  “In most situations your landlord does not need to give you a reason (although acting on discriminatory or retaliatory motives is illegal). A landlord can simply give you a written notice to move, allowing you 15 days as required by Florida law and specifying the date on which your tenancy will end”.

Good luck! 

On 3/1/2021 at 4:46 PM, kachenjunga said:

Depends on what your lease stipulates too.

oh ok..thanks fellas! ..I just think 2 weeks is so unfair 😔

I guess through millions of years of evolution, women represent the more gentle and softer side of humanity. I am really into pregnant women. To me, it's the apex of femininity. I love watching how women's bodies change. I know most women don't feel sexy when pregnant, but I walked around pitching a tent any time my wife was around. She got sick of me after a while, but she knows how I feel about her gravid physique. Right there with pregnant women are large breasts. Mainstreamers like Kate Upton and Christina Hendricks make me drool.

Anywho, when I met her, she was 120lbs at 5'3''. She was 140 when we got married. She got to 170 after my first child. She topped out over 200 near the end of her second pregnancy. She hasn't lost the baby weight yet. This child is colicky and not cute and not fun. So she and I both stress eat. She's around 180 at the moment. She doesn't feel sexy, but I am in awe of what he has endured for our family. And her boobs have swelled from a solid C to a DD (though she won't get properly sized but it's certainly more than the handful I cupped when we started dating). She wants a third but I don't know if I have the energy or we have the $ for it.

And I guess with her body change, weight gain has become an offshoot for me. I love to see how women change. Where will the weight go? How will her body become more curvy? I see extra weight and I think how soft and smooth it must feel. Jessica Simpson was a wow moment for me. She looked so much better with the extra weight.

And the safespace here for women to feel confident about their physique helps. Confidence is sexy. I guess my taste in women has evolved with the evolution of my wife's body.

And I want to say that your body is out of this world hot.

And if you want to piss the landlord off on the way out, washing the bathroom with a damp moldy sponge or leaving some rotting sandwich behind a radiator should give you enough plausible deniability to send them a message about their time accommodation. Good luck searching for a new home.

On 3/1/2021 at 1:52 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

Anyone on here familiar with the law when it comes to remax leaving a notice on your door only giving you 2 weeks to move out. This happened to me on the 19th of Feb..I've got til march 4th to be out. Thank God I was able to find a place...it's not even nice...but I can't afford to be picky 😔 ANYWAYS...my question is, is it not okay for them to only give me a 2 week notice?? I have no idea how they think that's enough time for someone to pack and find a new place to live. I was thinking you get a month atleast..I'm beyond stressed out & upset...this is inhumane..I was dizzy last night & felt like I was going to pass out from the stress. My landlord actually passed away so his family is selling his units...they have not tried to contact me until now & they aren't being the nicest of people..

ANYWAYS..back to curvage stuff lol

I'll be making another video tonight before I've gotta start packing tomorrow, so stay tuned for that.. HINT: I've never done this before & ALOT of you guys like to see this..😈😅🐷🐳💕

Wow, can't believe someone on this forum from Florida did not offer you a place to stay!!!  Makes me wish I had bought that place near Punta Gorda!!

Hey Dana I really enjoyed your last stuffing video! I noticed a comment on your latest video that teased a force feeding video?? Is this coming soon, if so I can’t wait 😁 I loved the last force feeding (kind of) gluttony video you made, where you had already eaten before the video but got encouraged by your fiancé to eat even more maybe more than you can handle😉 This content is so sexy to me, seeing a stunning women push herself to eat more than she can handle hehe. Just wondering if a video like this is coming anytime soon?  

• Curvage Model
On 3/6/2021 at 4:44 PM, Jackjohnson795 said:

Hey Dana I really enjoyed your last stuffing video! I noticed a comment on your latest video that teased a force feeding video?? Is this coming soon, if so I can’t wait 😁 I loved the last force feeding (kind of) gluttony video you made, where you had already eaten before the video but got encouraged by your fiancé to eat even more maybe more than you can handle😉 This content is so sexy to me, seeing a stunning women push herself to eat more than she can handle hehe. Just wondering if a video like this is coming anytime soon?  

yess..I actually brought the stuff I need for that video ...I would've made it by now but I'm currently in the middle of moving. but that's definitely my next video 👍😁💕

• Curvage Model

Heyy guys 😁💕

sorry Ive been MIA for the past few days..I'm in the middle of moving....I had to pack up all stuff from my last apartment...now I'm unboxing everything in my new place. I'm almost done but I should be settled in a day or 2 and I'll be back to posting pics & stuff, if you haven't seen my latest video pleeeeaee check it out! 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

20 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Heyy guys 😁💕

sorry Ive been MIA for the past few days..I'm in the middle of moving....I had to pack up all stuff from my last apartment...now I'm unboxing everything in my new place. I'm almost done but I should be settled in a day or 2 and I'll be back to posting pics & stuff, if you haven't seen my latest video pleeeeaee check it out! 

No problem. You've had a lot on your plate recently. I'm just glad to hear you found a new apartment

• Curvage Model
22 hours ago, regbill said:

No problem. You've had a lot on your plate recently. I'm just glad to hear you found a new apartment

Thanks sweetie..this week has been nothing but pure hell..I won't go into detail but I just can't wait to get back into the grove of things 😊 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)