HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

1 minute ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww, thank you :) ...I refuse to post photos looking like a rag a muffin lol ..some girls just don't care..I'm not one of them lol 

Lol, I'm sure you wouldn't look like a ragamuffin without makeup. There's something alluring about a natural, slightly chubby face. 

Also, side note: love the word ragamuffin, as it's the name of one of my cats!

Just now, HungrylilKitty said:

Awww really?! How cute lol  ...I've just seen some people post photos (not on here) with fried out hair and no makeup looking like they should be in a trailer park...I don't wanna be that girl lol ..

Picture_20200418_115928034.thumb.jpg.c344bb365fa4804571e7b7902608d637.jpg

Here's another outtake ..the heart is there cause my thong was too tiny lol 

😍😍😍 That thong fits just right, I'd say! 

It's ultimately your call, but if you still did your hair, and dressed on point, but just went natural with your face, I'm sure there are a lot of people in here that would just revel in your natural beauty. I'm certain that you would look amazing 🙂. However, you already do!

21 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I wanna look like this without a pillow , lol

20200414_104550.thumb.jpg.3f213af4025921314abe5fbb9d42763f.jpg

Keep stuffing yourself, and you'll get there in no time! How will you feel when some of your fat starts to hang? You have amazing dense, perky fat though. It's amazing how you essentially keep your shape, and your body just gets more exaggerated with more weight!

Just now, HungrylilKitty said:

😌💕 you're making a girl feel super special hehe..thanks sweetie pies

You deserve to feel special! We here at curvage don't deserve you. Your not only beautiful, but so responsive and kind! Your fiance is so lucky.

Once you hit 220, are you going to stop indulging as much, or are you going to see where your appetite takes you? You look amazing at every weight (even your super skinny modeling pics), but with your proportions, it would be crazy to see what your body would look like at significantly higher weights. 

4 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Guys be honest, how do you feel about the Barbie Doll body, like this?...This is how I thought all men wanted their girl's to look like..I would starve myself to look like this & the models in the magazines.

20200427_013438.thumb.jpg.23f7eb7957508443e271709f11adbe4a.jpg

20200427_013413.thumb.jpg.d47f8b5e2602a4da918b276725c5638f.jpg

This isn't me btw lol 

This type of figure doesn't really do it for me, to be honest. I prefer a much thicker middle/belly, and also don't care for bony hips. I wouldn't rule someone out based on this, but also wouldn't seek this person out.

On a side note, I'm glad that you stayed! You are a wonderful person, she curvage is lucky to have you. I'm sorry that your fiance is being a grump, as it can be really hurtful. I hope he improves his attitude, as you deserve to be treated like a princess.  

2 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww thank you so much 🥰 please come follow me & follow my journey 😁  .I was sick of being miserable counting calories etc. I've become quite the rebel and holding back what I wanted to eat was restricting myself so I'm like f**k it, I'm gonna eat like a normal person and see where my body wants to be naturally. I went up to 165ish naturally ...which makes sense cause my mom is 5'3 and around 165 but she doesn't have as much muscle as I do. Then when I met my feeder, I gained an additional 10 lbs then back in nov/dec I gained 20 lbs and was up to 183 from being back down to 163...then 4 weeks after I joined curvage I gained 7lbs just cause I stuffed myself with a whole lot of fast food and I've never done that before and I was up to 190 lbs ..then I lost weight back in March cause my feeder went out of town for 4 weeks...I got back down to 177...but since he's been back for 23 days I've gained 8 lbs back and I'm only 5lbs away from being 190 again...yay! ...I'm trying to proportion my body differently this time by working out my legs so the weight goes more on my bottom half...so to answer your story. I want the weight in my legs/booty the most ...then my tummy ;) but my tummys got a mind of it's own so I can't control how big it keeps getting lol 

this was me at 190..

Picture_20200229_185145121.thumb.jpg.6805277778235af2610759448124e53c.jpg

Me now at 185..

20200428_062019.thumb.jpg.1374fad5e379b887749683f1285ff8b6.jpg

I think you'll find that all lot of us love the fact they your belly has a mind of its own. I personally can't wait to see it get even bigger.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

P.S I just realized..I think a lot of you guys will actually find my limitations to be quite hot actually, am I right? or correct me if I'm wrong lol cause my fiance doesn't seem to mind & he gets quite the smirk on his face lol 

This is just me personally, but I find the limitations (eg out of breath, trouble reaching things, mobility issues) hot, if my partner is down with and into it. Essentially, as with anything, enthusiastic consent is key. If they were upset about the limitations, I'd want to help them get to a place where they felt comfortable/happy.

1 minute ago, HungrylilKitty said:

That's so sweet 🥺💕 and honestly the support makes me not feel so bad.. I guess I've gotta realize guys with this fetish or who are into bigger girls are much more accepting than a lot of the egotistical jerks I used to date who wanted nothing but perfection..well society's idea of "perfection"

You shouldn't feel bad at all! I personally love doing things for a partner, like yours did for you. It's a mix of enjoying caring for someone but also knowing that doing it for them is contributing to their limitations. There is undeniably a power-dynamic/bdsm aspect to it, and can lead to some pretty hot situations when both parties are into it. The key though is asking yourself if it's something that you want.

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)
  • 1 month later...
11 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Hey Guys, I'm beyond upset. A lot of you know I've got a kitty ..and I'm obsessed with kitties (hence my member name) well today I had woken up to blood on the floor & when I picked up my kitty there was blood on her chin..when I picked her up and laid her down there was this mass sticking out of her backside, I freaked out ..I got an Uber & rushed her to the Animal Hospital. Long story short they told me it's a prolapse, they are keeping her overnight for a couple nights but she should be okay. My vet bill is $645. I still have to pay rent on the 15th which is $2,000..all I'm asking is if you guys could please help me out by purchasing my videos, it would absolutely mean the world to me & help me out so much. Down below is a copy of the vet bill, with today's date etc. I've been having a lot of work done on my teeth lately cause I had just gotten dental insurance for the first time but it still isn't cheap (even with insurance) or this wouldn't be an issue. I had crowns put in all up front and some root canals & I still have to get my wisdom teeth removed 😩😞.

I've got an update: The vet had just called me, they're going to be keeping her there for a few nights..they said she seems like a happy kitty (which she so is, not a single mean bone in that baby's  body) and that she should be okay. I'm not going to go into exact details on what they did to her but they were able to put the prolapse back in & take measures to prevent it from continuing to happen, she'll now have to be put on a soft diet. I also have to keep an eye on her cause this could easily happen again 🥺. They gave her an antibiotic & a steroid shot also. Guys, my kitty Coonie is my literal baby. As you all know I don't have children..so she literally is my baby. I have never cried so hard in my life as I did today. If you guys can could you please keep her in your prayers. It would be greatly appreciated ❤️. I love you guys and appreciate all the love you all give me 🫂💕

Screenshot_20231011_174335_Gallery.thumb.jpg.afbcfce43dd57c373e20be148c703a92.jpgScreenshot_20231011_174303_Gallery.thumb.jpg.16eeb261f8eb381264896c86902514eb.jpg

^ My baby & I ❤️

As a fellow cat lover (my fiancee and I have three), I hope they get better soon! Sending healing vibes!!! ❤️

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

🥰

PhotoCollage_1705467907269.thumb.jpg.2898f9c6b544bcedcdc132b2718927c2.jpg

^ this one REALLY blows my mind 😂

PhotoCollage_1671861576764.thumb.jpg.8f7bf34b3ed5e21686c487a2b3c477d8.jpg

😍🥰

These two pictures are my two favorite that really show off just how far you've come. I can't wait to see what you look like as a SSBBW, because these comparisons are already 🔥🔥🔥. I especially like how your belly has grown in recent months/the past year.