HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

40 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Heyy guys, I was wondering, what bought this fetish on for you guys? what started it? I'd love to know! 

Picture_20210224_185142014.thumb.jpg.d9c0b66bb2d33a2d38b9e099ea7a59c8.jpg

^me before dinner..

I've always had a thing for breasts and booty, and if she had a belly so be it...what's funny is I never thought I'd be attracted to any woman over like 135 (which was my weight at the time) until I hit it off with a 230-pound woman years ago

At age 8, Mom sent me to the grocery store by myself - I was a big boy now!  Little did I realize how much my life would suddenly change.  There, I saw a cashier named Eula who'd gained a whopping 50 pounds since last visit. 🤯 I stood, staring at her, because her "fresh fatness" made her so beautiful to me that she had a glow around her.  😍The manly energy of Sexual Desire arose in my loins like holy fire.🔥 I think my Hormones "woke up" at the mere sight of her bulging out of her too small red work jacket.  Last time I'd seen her she was skinny as a rail..  From that day forward, I was compelled to seriously fatten up every girlfriend and told them so.  But I felt alone with this Feeding penchant until at age 24 when I learned that OTHER men were "Fat Admirers" also.  So you see HungryLilKitty, that's why your vibrant, astounding weight gain pictures and videos are popping my cork again and AGAIN !!!  💕😃👍

Guest Toweringmoxi88

There was a cartoon called totally spies when I growing up. One of the episodes had one of them gain a lot of weight by eating really fattening cookies. It woke me up to this fetish and my other fetish, which is watching fat girls get stuck 😁

16 minutes ago, Toweringmoxi88 said:

There was a cartoon called totally spies when I growing up. One of the episodes had one of them gain a lot of weight by eating really fattening cookies. It woke me up to this fetish and my other fetish, which is watching fat girls get stuck 😁

Was it the spy girls? Passion Patties?

Guest Spoonman
1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Heyy guys, I was wondering, what bought this fetish on for you guys? what started it? I'd love to know! 

^me before dinner..

THIS ☝

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

^me before dinner..

This was always at the back of my mind growing up and when finding myself attracted to bigger booty JLo etc.. and hips and I noticed I was attracted to chubbier girls, which tend to be quite busty as well.  Ever notice how the bustier the girl the bigger the minimum vertical line to the belly gets.  If not then you can tell she's suffering inside and working hard to get a flat stomach and honestly why all that effort when it's actually gross to be too skinny.  seeing a rib cage or any bones is a huge turn off and you just feel bad for the girl.  At the same time while chubbiness or being thicc can be attractive, it really comes down to having a bit more muscle to go with that so that they're not too lazy or have health issues, for example bad back or diabetes.  Also for me I would mentally have my jaw-dropped when I saw real pear-shaped women with what seemed like impossibly big hips / thighs compared to their waist (which would be slightly chubby and perfectly sexy) and some with small or big breasts, honestly both sexy as well.  I noticed one acquaintance of mine who used to be quite skinny and gained what seemed like 60 lbs into that gorgeous bbw frame.  She could put her hands on her butt and you would see how tiny they were covering the back pockets and wonder how many more hands it would take to just go around. (honestly probably like 15 hand widths).  Come to think of it I had a 4th grade teacher that also was huge in that way.  I was confused cause her butt was massive compared to my little head and she would walk around class and I just thought, wow, she jiggles when she walks and it's actually pretty hot, I kept that in mind cause any other kids would probably disagree.  

In these forums, I think you're one of the best models because you still have good muscles supporting all that junk in that trunk as seen by how well toned you are. and seem to be very strong despite looking like you're lazy.    That and weight gain shakes in mind are much healthier than just eating junk food and you tend to eat more balanced foods.  Your thicc body just makes you look like super woman that's just ready to be able to have a lot of kids and support them and your future hubby with such a gorgeous strong frame oozing of that feminine desirable curves.  That and I think chubbier girls show you that they have a healthy appetite and the pregnancy-like look and even bloatedness look just comes off as very attractive to me, which strangely some women love that feeling and others don't. 

1 hour ago, MarkXavier said:

This was always at the back of my mind growing up and when finding myself attracted to bigger booty JLo etc.. and hips and I noticed I was attracted to chubbier girls, which tend to be quite busty as well.  Ever notice how the bustier the girl the bigger the minimum vertical line to the belly gets.  If not then you can tell she's suffering inside and working hard to get a flat stomach and honestly why all that effort when it's actually gross to be too skinny.  seeing a rib cage or any bones is a huge turn off and you just feel bad for the girl.  At the same time while chubbiness or being thicc can be attractive, it really comes down to having a bit more muscle to go with that so that they're not too lazy or have health issues, for example bad back or diabetes.  Also for me I would mentally have my jaw-dropped when I saw real pear-shaped women with what seemed like impossibly big hips / thighs compared to their waist (which would be slightly chubby and perfectly sexy) and some with small or big breasts, honestly both sexy as well.  I noticed one acquaintance of mine who used to be quite skinny and gained what seemed like 60 lbs into that gorgeous bbw frame.  She could put her hands on her butt and you would see how tiny they were covering the back pockets and wonder how many more hands it would take to just go around. (honestly probably like 15 hand widths).  Come to think of it I had a 4th grade teacher that also was huge in that way.  I was confused cause her butt was massive compared to my little head and she would walk around class and I just thought, wow, she jiggles when she walks and it's actually pretty hot, I kept that in mind cause any other kids would probably disagree.  

In these forums, I think you're one of the best models because you still have good muscles supporting all that junk in that trunk as seen by how well toned you are. and seem to be very strong despite looking like you're lazy.    That and weight gain shakes in mind are much healthier than just eating junk food and you tend to eat more balanced foods.  Your thicc body just makes you look like super woman that's just ready to be able to have a lot of kids and support them and your future hubby with such a gorgeous strong frame oozing of that feminine desirable curves.  That and I think chubbier girls show you that they have a healthy appetite and the pregnancy-like look and even bloatedness look just comes off as very attractive to me, which strangely some women love that feeling and others don't. 

13/5000  
I strongly agree with you.

Guest Bruno49
4 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

^me before dinner..

I saw model Olivia Jensen on the youtube "All good thingsnetwork" 🥵 and after that I just knew that Larger woman were more sexy because of the lack of stress. 

17 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

^me before dinner..

Strange enough, I happened to find a Newsweek magazine in the seat pocket of a family friend’s car during a road trip. Inside the magazine was a 2 page spread with all BBW’s lounging on the side of a cliff with skimpy bikinis on with their bellies on display. That was the exact moment I realized my affinity for BBWs. The voluptuousness and softness really had this 13 year old’s desires and attention. The years that followed had me discovering chat rooms and websites related to BBW, weight gain, feederism and the like. I don’t consider it a fetish of mine, but just my natural preference for BBW or an appreciation for a growing female body. It even had me fantasizing about my own weight, and my dabbling in gaining experiences.

18 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

^me before dinner..

18 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Mine started from my pregnancy fetish and i started seeing fluffy women who looked pregnant, so it kind of evolved from there

That^

... and one of the first friends I had as a kindergartener was a classmate of mine, a heavyset little girl with pigtails. I think she said her parents were farmers. Obviously, I had no sex drive or eroticism back then (and I only like adult women in case anyone is wondering), but nice girls hold a certain impression that you don't forget.

That and seeing Anna Nicole blow up. Growing up in Texas, we saw her trial almost daily on the local news, and I liked what I saw.

Mine never started, it was always there. My first grade teacher was probably my interlude into "this". I remember she started the beginning of the year little plump, curvy, but then something happened with her. She started just piling on the weight!!! But she was really happy at the same time!!! I remember the kids were commenting about how fat she was getting, her fat ass couldn't fit through the door, she would waddle when she walked (which became a favorite word of mine) and few other incidents instill recall favorably. Also, Aunt Bonnie when I was 12 or so....... 🥰

I had lots of minor thoughts and moments of fascination with plump girls up until I knew for sure, but I remember when I was around 12 I saw a girl I knew after I hadn't seen her in at least a few months and she had gained some significant weight (she's still fat too actually) and I couldn't stop thinking about how she wasn't fat before and then boom she got fat. Some point in the next year or so I had a curious search on Google that led me to a site that documented a guy's wife as she got fat and then I was hooked, beautiful girls getting fat was what gets me going. All through high-school it was the soft parts of girls that caught my eye, actually I remember noticing my now-fiancee's belly at the time.  I feel like my idealized human couple is a strong, athletic and muscular male provider and his soft, fat, well-fed and comfortable female partner. In my view, woman's gift is something along the lines of abundance and comfort, man's gift is of strength and endurance. Man and woman, muscle and fat. Having a well-fed and plump wife indicates my success as a provider. I like the idea of being able to facilitate a girl's indulgence and allow her to let go and enjoy, a bit of it is alluring in the fact that society doesn't want girls to let themselves go too. Something like that.

20 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

^me before dinner..

I was 9 at the time when a friend of the family dropped by for dinner, she was small, not tiny but smaller than most,, but she could pack food away like a black hole.

After a large meal consisting of 5 courses, she let out a small burp and leaned back in her chair rubbing her belly, which was really, really stuffed.

After dessert she attempted to stand up from the table, having to use both hands to steady herself and you could see that her belly was much bigger than before she ate.

I remember asking her if she was pregnant, my mom was horrified but she laughed it off and said that she was pregnant...with food.

Since then it grew from stuffing, to weight gain, to bbw, to ssbbw and beyond.

• Curvage Model

Heyy guys, how's everyone been doing? I'm sorry I haven't been on in a few days, I just got to reading everyone's stories on what got them into this fetish & into bigger women & I've gotta say I'm loving the responses, I've got a big smile on my face 😁💕 I really wish I had known guys like bigger women. 

I've gotta agree though, there's just something about a woman when shes got weight on her. I'm 100% straight but I feel like I have an understanding of what some of you guys like. 

For example, my identical sister has had 3 kids...(I've never been pregnant)... but before she had kids she weighed around 120 (we're both 5'2) ...she's gorgeous but for some reason when she put on weight & got around 170 she started looking more womanly but also had this comforting motherly vibe about her..and to this day I always tell her she looks great at 170 or higher..she got to 190 while pregnant but after the baby's she was walking around at 170 and I just couldn't help but think that was such an attractive look..I loved when she wore these grey leggings and you could see her weight bounce as she moved..it made her look so feminine.. 

She's lost the baby weight and decided to diet again ..no matter how much convincing I do she won't listen..she just likes being thin...*sigh* 

When it comes to me however...I wanna continue putting on weight ...If you've watched my latest video I talk about my new long term goal weight which is 300 ..

If you haven't checked out my video I'd really appreciate it if you could...message me if you'd like me to change the price..I'm super nice about that as well 🥰 I put the camera in landscape mode so you can see me, my face & my body fully, I answer questions that have been asked & cover stuff you're probably wondering as well 😊

20210220_051100.thumb.jpg.ccec171f470c261e00c9e04d47abf0b0.jpg

20210301_125336.thumb.jpg.565b445dc1927d10e96088181ed74997.jpg

^I stuffed myself so well in this video I had to take a breather & sleep it off ...my tummy required a long massage lol I was in so much pain!

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model

Anyone on here familiar with the law when it comes to remax leaving a notice on your door only giving you 2 weeks to move out. This happened to me on the 19th of Feb..I've got til march 4th to be out. Thank God I was able to find a place...it's not even nice...but I can't afford to be picky 😔 ANYWAYS...my question is, is it not okay for them to only give me a 2 week notice?? I have no idea how they think that's enough time for someone to pack and find a new place to live. I was thinking you get a month atleast..I'm beyond stressed out & upset...this is inhumane..I was dizzy last night & felt like I was going to pass out from the stress. My landlord actually passed away so his family is selling his units...they have not tried to contact me until now & they aren't being the nicest of people..

ANYWAYS..back to curvage stuff lol

I'll be making another video tonight before I've gotta start packing tomorrow, so stay tuned for that.. HINT: I've never done this before & ALOT of you guys like to see this..😈😅🐷🐳💕

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Anyone on here familiar with the law when it comes to remax leaving a notice on your door only giving you 2 weeks to move out. This happened to me on the 19th of Feb..I've got til march 4th to be out. Thank God I was able to find a place...it's not even nice...but I can't afford to be picky 😔 ANYWAYS...my question is, is it not okay for them to only give me a 2 week notice?? I have no idea how they think that's enough time for someone to pack and find a new place to live. I was thinking you get a month atleast..I'm beyond stressed out & upset...this is inhumane..I was dizzy last night & felt like I was going to pass out from the stress. My landlord actually passed away so his family is selling his units...they have not tried to contact me until now & they aren't being the nicest of people..

ANYWAYS..back to curvage stuff lol

I'll be making another video tonight before I've gotta start packing tomorrow, so stay tuned for that.. HINT: I've never done this before & ALOT of you guys like to see this..😈😅🐷🐳💕

Varies state to state but Florida is 15 days.  “In most situations your landlord does not need to give you a reason (although acting on discriminatory or retaliatory motives is illegal). A landlord can simply give you a written notice to move, allowing you 15 days as required by Florida law and specifying the date on which your tenancy will end”.

Good luck! 

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)