HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

10 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

just boosting from last night 🌙 💕

17 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

LOL that's what I've been saying! The skin on my booty can handle a lot cause I'm waiting on stretchmarks on my booty too!

I've got them on my love handles, front & inside my thighs, on the sides of my breasts & on the inside of my arms 😁

Awwww sweetie, I've just been through a lot and I like to treat everyone with respect..besides I'm a girl that just LOVES men..I always have ..I was that lil girl who would cling to my pop pop after a long day of work and LOVE the smell of him LOL..I'd put my lil 1 yr old nose on his arm and sniff it up to the middle of his arm and go mmmm! Pa Pa! And want to be in his arms for ever (I didn't have a father growing up) so myy pop-pop was my everything and so was my uncle..I thought he was the funniest ever..I was a girly girl but I always enjoyed talking to the boys instead hehe 🥰 ..so there ya go..I just ❤ men LOL..sounds a lil ..you know...but it's completely innocent. 

woohoo! They need all the cheerleaders they can get..even though they are growing they are growing at a small rate..my tummy however (stretch marks being the proof) won't ever stop growing , I just think of food and there's a new one on my tummy lol 😂 my midnight drink shake and just how sick I got and how I've never experienced a stretch pain like that in my life proves that video is what brought out of my stretchmarks ..I laid there after the video for a good 2 hours in so much pain....I didn't want anyone talking to me..I was contemplating actually going to the hospital lol. Then the video that REALLY got me was the funnel force feed one, if you see my face at the end it speaks volumes...my fiance couldn't get my handcuffs off quick enough. (TMI) I went into my bathroom....& just stood there..the room was spinning and yeah projectiled 3 separate times ..but that video also got me tons of stretchmarks 😂 I was actually promised an extravagant gift by a close friend if I reached 250 (I never got the gift) like a fool I believed them too. I ruined my body for this gift. You all know I was taking this thing slow and some even made comments I was gaining too quick and to atleast enjoy the weight I was at & they were right..but like a fool I did it for someone else's satisfaction cause the rate I was going at wasn't fast enough for them. People can be REALLY cruel and SELFISH. The day I was promised the gift all of a sudden a surprise family trip happened and issues with giving me the gift happened. I for sure learned my lesson and started back where I left off...DOING THIS FOR ME.❤ you guys!

wHoa sweetie! 🥺💕

its 48 in FL! Come on over! Hehe 😈💕

• Curvage Model

This was taken after my tummy bug .....I'm healthier and have gained back the weight I've lost. I'm saying stomach bug but some of you know it was from personal stress. Stress can really take a toll on someone's body. Things are back to normal and I'm happy again so I'm back to my midnight fast food cravings & can't wait to *blank* .....almost gave away too much lol 

Polish_20220119_043843302.thumb.jpg.beafaaf5ab109fbb0142392b65400314.jpg

Please excuse the messy room..you have no idea the process of making a video entails lol (it takes me 5-7 hours & that's including uploading!) ..I've gotta say..I measured my booty & tummy and they were both a lot bigger than my last measurements.  Wonder if since a week ago I've gotten back on track if I'm even a lot bigger 🤔 cause I feel/look it . cause the numbers shocked me then! 

Polish_20220111_060212508.thumb.png.3614c27826400056cb025dbce8db2478.png

12 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

just boosting from last night 🌙 💕

Does HLK not fill out in  absolutely the best proportionate way? Like seriously? Just go back and peek at the beginning of this thread. Even considering the tease first clip. 

Butt to you dear, your growth and what you’ve shared with this community is endearing. Butt as much as I’m a softie for the belly, I can only imagine how nice it might be to sit taller  when seated 😉

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, Scott12 said:

Does HLK not fill out in  absolutely the best proportionate way? Like seriously? Just go back and peek at the beginning of this thread. Even considering the tease first clip. 

Butt to you dear, your growth and what you’ve shared with this community is endearing. Butt as much as I’m a softie for the belly, I can only imagine how nice it might be to sit taller  when seated 😉

OMGOSH this is so true! ..my fiance has the boniest littlest baby butt I've ever seen. ...I like to make fun of him in fun ..but it's crazy how your loved ones flaws you find adorable..but anyways...when we sit on a bench or I remember back to the days my butt bones would stick out on benches or metal seating chairs etc. Now I literally sit up high like I'm sitting on stacks of pillows  😂 I gotta say....it really is nice 😆 no matter what I'm always comfy..I'm my own couch/bed lol 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

1 minute ago, HungrylilKitty said:

OMGOSH this is so true! ..my fiance has the boniest littlest baby butt I've ever seen. ...I like to make fun of him in fun ..but it's crazy how your loved ones flaws you find adorable..but anyways...when we sit on a bench or I remember back to the days my butt bones would stick out on benches or metal seating chairs etc. Now I literally sit up high like I'm sitting on stacks of pillows  😂 I gotta say....it really is nice 😆 no matter what I'm always comfy..I'm my own bed lol 

I can relate to you’re fiancé, the struggle is real, I know you could once relate. But like you, my companion  carries her cushion around everywhere she goes. Standing I have to peer down, but sitting we see near ear eye to eye 😜

• Curvage Model
9 minutes ago, Scott12 said:

I can relate to you’re fiancé, the struggle is real, I know you could once relate. But like you, my companion  carries her cushion around everywhere she goes. Standing I have to peer down, but sitting we see near ear eye to eye 😜

That's hilarious 😂 I love his lil bum though..big butts on guys just isn't my thing lol ..but there's more to a guy than his booty lol

he's gonna kill me for posting this but lookit the cuteness...sorry guys LOL

20220119_051105.thumb.jpg.17f0ddde4245e5a920b071fc5a77ac18.jpg

I'll post a photo of my booty to balance this out LOL 

Polish_20220119_051515870.thumb.jpg.0a8eb09e33bd7f885e3f353308c227be.jpg

Edited by HungrylilKitty

4 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

This was taken after my tummy bug .....I'm healthier and have gained back the weight I've lost. I'm saying stomach bug but some of you know it was from personal stress. Stress can really take a toll on someone's body. Things are back to normal and I'm happy again so I'm back to my midnight fast food cravings & can't wait to *blank* .....almost gave away too much lol 

Please excuse the messy room..you have no idea the process of making a video entails lol (it takes me 5-7 hours & that's including uploading!) ..I've gotta say..I measured my booty & tummy and they were both a lot bigger than my last measurements.  Wonder if since a week ago I've gotten back on track if I'm even a lot bigger 🤔 cause I feel/look it . cause the numbers shocked me then! 

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better and I was too busy looking at a certain gorgeous woman to notice the messy room.

Guest spicydominos
4 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Booty or belly.... Whichever wins, I think we all come out as winners 😍😋

7 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

That's hilarious 😂 I love his lil bum though..big butts on guys just isn't my thing lol ..but there's more to a guy than his booty lol

he's gonna kill me for posting this but lookit the cuteness...sorry guys LOL

20220119_051105.thumb.jpg.17f0ddde4245e5a920b071fc5a77ac18.jpg

I'll post a photo of my booty to balance this out LOL 

Polish_20220119_051515870.thumb.jpg.0a8eb09e33bd7f885e3f353308c227be.jpg

Yeah, gotta love the contrast, right?!

Guest memyselfandice
On 1/18/2022 at 3:15 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

BOOTY VS. TUMMY - WHO'S WINNING? FIND OUT IN LATEST VIDEO! 😏😈💕 

Polish_20220118_040405746.thumb.jpg.9c57d7b933f9272cda53fbe03f7f9a85.jpg

Your booty be so plump plump, make we wanna hump hump

Your booty be so woke woke, make we wanna poke poke

Your booty be so thic thic, make we wanna lick lick

Your booty be so fat fat, make me wanna slap that

Your booty be so tight tight, make we wanna bite bite

Haha, couldn't help myself but I mean c'mon girl, hope you enjoy the rhymes 😋

• Curvage Model
5 hours ago, memyselfandice said:

Your booty be so plump plump, make we wanna hump hump

Your booty be so woke woke, make we wanna poke poke

Your booty be so thic thic, make we wanna lick lick

Your booty be so fat fat, make me wanna slap that

Your booty be so tight tight, make we wanna bite bite

Haha, couldn't help myself but I mean c'mon girl, hope you enjoy the rhymes 😋

*twerks to your great rhymes*

.."🍑" ...."🍑" ....."🍑"...."🍑" ..

• Curvage Model

I'm looking back at the first few pages of my thread and I'm blown away by exactly how much I've grown. It really blows my mind 🤯

1642654580086.thumb.png.c12a6e4c665ca8c4a531f6035021ee9d.png

^ it was so easy to measure my hips, no big belly that refuses to move out of the way lol

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• Curvage Model
12 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm confused...a lot of my regulars on here are now labeled as "GUEST" like they've been terminated from the site..I'm starting to get confused..I see it on so many of my posts now 

Not so much my regulars but new fans or people who I haven't seen in awhile ....it just seems odd 🤔 🥺

• Curvage Model
7 minutes ago, distance23 said:

45.5 inches is still more than enough to turn heads and cause damage but now? 50+ inches is heavenly and those thighs are no joke either

Awwww, you're always such a sweetheart...I've been eating & hydrating my muscles and body back to where I left off..I'm so excited for this new video I really can't wait much longer lol 🥰

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)