HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, Chalks said:

I hope you feel better and resolve your issues and your grandmother feels better. Thank for allowing us to talk to you not all the curvage models are as open. 

Awwww, you're so very welcome 🥰 

12 hours ago, devonunderground said:

You are just a marvel 😍

omg how sweet, thank yours! 

10 hours ago, Sweating said:

Beautiful 

Thank you sweet pea! 

And I sware I could get compliments ALL DAY long and they'd never change me. .. I've been humbled years ago..I've been through so much stuff you guys would be surprised so please if anyone ever thinks I'm gonna become a stuck up b!tch ....that'll NEVER be me 😅🥰

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Uhh... aside from coughing, i feel okay right now. Managed to catch the symptoms early on a few days ago and did some self-medicating, taking Tylenol to manage the fever, OTC allergy pills to help with my sinuses, and drank some herbal tea with honey to help with my sore throat. But i still have to quarantine myself for 5 days

This breaks my heart....wish I could be your nurse hehe and take care of you 🥰

Guest Ginger Snap
3 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Uhh... aside from coughing, i feel okay right now. Managed to catch the symptoms early on a few days ago and did some self-medicating, taking Tylenol to manage the fever, OTC allergy pills to help with my sinuses, and drank some herbal tea with honey to help with my sore throat. But i still have to quarantine myself for 5 days

Share Love GIF I hope you feel better.... Being sick sucks big time

• Curvage Model
6 hours ago, Stocazzo said:

@HungrylilKitty with this belly, do you feel that you are much hungrier than before or in any case you can often avoid and eat only for pleasure?

oh no my appetite is A LOT stronger especially around night time like around midnight I become this extreme eating machine ..I literally will eat everything in the fridge..that's why I gotta make a video when one of those attacks hits hehe 😈😏💕 it'll be like my recent video but show me in my kitchen ravishing it when I'm not ordering out etc. 

Edited by HungrylilKitty

Guest Dodgecummins
3 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

oh no my appetite is A LOT stronger especially around night time like around midnight I become this extreme eating machine ..I literally will eat everything in the fridge..that's why I gotta make a video when one of those attacks hits hehe 😈😏💕

That’s so hot lol! 

1 hour ago, HungrylilKitty said:

oh no my appetite is A LOT stronger especially around night time like around midnight I become this extreme eating machine ..I literally will eat everything in the fridge..that's why I gotta make a video when one of those attacks hits hehe 😈😏💕 it'll be like my recent video but show me in my kitchen ravishing it when I'm not ordering out etc. 

Everything tastes better at midnight lol

2 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Do i hear a potential "fridge clean out stuffing" video in the possible future? That would be hot to watch!

On 1/15/2022 at 6:45 AM, HungrylilKitty said:

You know what's hot fellas? When you disappear between these huge thighs & with my big tummy in the way I can't see a thing but feel extacy *sigh* 😈💕

FaceApp_1642228880935.thumb.jpg.4476878ce8b3e75bc401c4d065221b63.jpg

^sorry for the lil marker thingy on my face that happened when I took a screenshot of the video 😕

Goddess. What a privilege it would be to do that. 

Guest Feeder_Feedee_Switch
3 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Same here 🍔🍔🍔 When it's well after 10 pm, there's no stopping me -- become a total glutton 🐷

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)