HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

Guest Guitarush

Kitty, you’ll never cease to amaze me. Every time I think you can’t possibly be any cuter you just show me up. Your face is so plump at cute! And I don’t know how you manage to look more and more inflated every time but you look wonderfully fat and heavy and shapely every time😍😍

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, Andy SNk said:

how idea would be great, 😍 Any smart man wouldn't hesitate to be with a girl like you❤️

I would give everything to be able to fulfill all your whims 👸🏻

Eres una hermosa Reina gordita.

Me encantas 💖 

That's so hot, thank lol

4 hours ago, johny18 said:

Wobble wobble wobble, like at the size of your thighs. Piggy 

LOL shush it Mr

2 hours ago, Guitarush said:

Kitty, you’ll never cease to amaze me. Every time I think you can’t possibly be any cuter you just show me up. Your face is so plump at cute! And I don’t know how you manage to look more and more inflated every time but you look wonderfully fat and heavy and shapely every time😍😍

omg you're precious, thank you so much 🥺🥰💕 I make sure to stay hydrated cause it's VERY important in the way your appearance looks 😊

Guest Guitarush
4 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

That's so hot, thank lol

LOL shush it Mr

omg you're precious, thank you so much 🥺🥰💕 I make sure to stay hydrated cause it's VERY important in the way your appearance looks 😊

Your teeth are so bright! And your nose is so cute I just wanna give it a little kiss! 
You must stay very very hydrated looking like the cutest water balloon that just might pop if she has too many more snacks and treats. 

• Curvage Model
20 hours ago, Guitarush said:

Your teeth are so bright! And your nose is so cute I just wanna give it a little kiss! 
You must stay very very hydrated looking like the cutest water balloon that just might pop if she has too many more snacks and treats. 

Awwwww what sweet compliments, thank you so much luv 🥰 yes it's VERY important to stay hydrated for your body to look the best it can..especially those that have naturally athletic builds require lots more salt potassium magnesium and water to keep the body (muscles) looking curvy to the max 😁💕

6 hours ago, Stocazzo said:

I love your body in tight dresses.Yor belly is bigger than ever, i just love it. What’s your actually weight?

you gotta watch my most recent video sweetie.....it's 15 1/2 min long but I reduced it to only $6.99.

2 hours ago, speedy_biff said:

Ms kitty you are absolutely beautiful. Those eyes are what men dive into. I know you probably hear that all the time but just wanted to take a sec and say that. Oh and also, if you lived next door I’d always be up for a run to Wendy’s for you 😉 

omg what a sweet compliment! Y'all are gonna make me cry today! 🥰

omg if I had a Wendy's buddy....I'd easily reach 300lbs in a month lol 😆 

• Curvage Model

❤ NEW VIDEO'S GOT A REDUCED PRICE! ❤ ..This is as low as I can go ..we only get a certain percent ,& with rent coming up I need all the help I can get. BESIDES the video is HD & 15 1/2 min long used with a professional light & my brand new $1,000 HD camera & I also got a tripod so I'm not stuck in just one spot 🥰 enjoy fellas! 💕 I'm trying my hardest to appease you guys as much as I can without having an actual professional crew take my videos lol....maybe someday I'll be on Goddess Shar's level ☺💕

Guest Dodgecummins

My goodness you’re gorgeous kitty! 😍 such a beautiful woman In so many ways! Such a sweetheart to! Love listening to you talk in your videos! It’s seriously therapeutic 🥰🥰😁😁

Guest memyselfandice
On 1/12/2022 at 11:24 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

I'm craving Wendy's baconator fries so bad right now I could cry 😢 😫🥓🧀🍟💕

Would you like a couple of Frosty's with those fries ma'am? But beware they have a tendency to go straight to your booty and thighs so please eat responsibly. 

• Curvage Model
11 hours ago, Dodgecummins said:

My goodness you’re gorgeous kitty! 😍 such a beautiful woman In so many ways! Such a sweetheart to! Love listening to you talk in your videos! It’s seriously therapeutic 🥰🥰😁😁

Are you serious?! Never thought of myself as therapeutic..you guys are really throwing out the "good ones" you know, those compliments etc. That'll just make you cry. I'm just a regular girl doing regular things so when I hear things like that you give my life meaning ..I know it's not all that serious but if you knew how my home life was you'd understand *squeeze hugs* thank you for taking the time to come on here to tell me that 🥺🥰

7 hours ago, memyselfandice said:

Would you like a couple of Frosty's with those fries ma'am? But beware they have a tendency to go straight to your booty and thighs so please eat responsibly. 

thats actually what I'm looking for sir.....SOLD! 😅

6 hours ago, Red2969 said:

You look amazing! 🥵 

Awwww, thank you luv 🥰

2 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

Hey Kitty. Hope you're doing well tonight. Um... could you DM me please? I'm not doing well and need someone to vent to...

Awww sweetie, I'd love to chat tomorrow..I just found out today my grandmom who's had cancer 3 times & she's got copd...I suppose that's what's caused the pneumonia. I know there's holiness that can really help you hun..I'm dealing with a lot and I don't want someone else's troubles on my plate, it'll cause a breakdown, I just had to fork out 3k cause of abusive issues at home. I didn't even want to say that out loud here but babydoll..I'm here for you here but I'm not a therapist by any means. I can offer my friendship and love ❤ *lots of hugs and kisses*

Guest Dodgecummins
16 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Are you serious?! Never thought of myself as therapeutic..you guys are really throwing out the "good ones" you know, those compliments etc. That'll just make you cry. I'm just a regular girl doing regular things so when I hear things like that you give my life meaning ..I know it's not all that serious but if you knew how my home life was you'd understand *squeeze hugs* thank you for taking the time to come on here to tell me that 🥺🥰

Well, I’m just giving credit where it is due 🥰 I’m just a normal dude who loves thick woman. You’re doing everything right. Keep your head up! You will be in my prayers as you go through this challenging season of life! ❤️ I know it can be a real struggle sometimes. 

• Curvage Model
4 minutes ago, Dodgecummins said:

Well, I’m just giving credit where it is due 🥰 I’m just a normal dude who loves thick woman. You’re doing everything right. Keep your head up! You will be in my prayers as you go through this challenging season of life! ❤️ I know it can be a real struggle sometimes. 

Awwww, *squeeze hugs* & a big ol kiss on your cheek (if you didn't mind) *blush* haha ☺💓

• Curvage Model
12 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

❤ NEW VIDEO'S GOT A REDUCED PRICE! ❤ ..This is as low as I can go ..we only get a certain percent ,& with rent coming up I need all the help I can get. BESIDES the video is HD & 15 1/2 min long used with a professional light & my brand new $1,000 HD camera & I also got a tripod so I'm not stuck in just one spot 🥰 enjoy fellas! 💕 I'm trying my hardest to appease you guys as much as I can without having an actual professional crew take my videos lol....maybe someday I'll be on Goddess Shar's level ☺💕

hope nobody minds me reposting 🥰 xoxoxox

Guest Dodgecummins
4 minutes ago, HungrylilKitty said:

Awwww, *squeeze hugs* & a big ol kiss on your cheek (if you didn't mind) *blush* haha ☺💓

I would be honoured 🥰🥰 😘😘

• Curvage Model

You know what's hot fellas? When you disappear between these huge thighs & with my big tummy in the way I can't see a thing but feel extacy *sigh* 😈💕

FaceApp_1642228880935.thumb.jpg.4476878ce8b3e75bc401c4d065221b63.jpg

^sorry for the lil marker thingy on my face that happened when I took a screenshot of the video 😕

5 hours ago, HungrylilKitty said:

thats actually what I'm looking for sir.....SOLD! 😅

Awwww, thank you luv 🥰

Awww sweetie, I'd love to chat tomorrow..I just found out today my grandmom who's had cancer 3 times & she's got copd...I suppose that's what's caused the pneumonia. I know there's holiness that can really help you hun..I'm dealing with a lot and I don't want someone else's troubles on my plate, it'll cause a breakdown, I just had to fork out 3k cause of abusive issues at home. I didn't even want to say that out loud here but babydoll..I'm here for you here but I'm not a therapist by any means. I can offer my friendship and love ❤ *lots of hugs and kisses*

I hope you feel better and resolve your issues and your grandmother feels better. Thank for allowing us to talk to you not all the curvage models are as open. 

2 hours ago, Chalks said:

*hugs* i'm sorry about your grandmother. Damn, that makes my covid diagnosis seem very trivial. *big hugs* sorry if i made you upset

• Curvage Model
9 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

*hugs* i'm sorry about your grandmother. Damn, that makes my covid diagnosis seem very trivial. *big hugs* sorry if i made you upset

you have covid sweetie?! That's just as serious! How are you feeling sweetie?! 🥺💔

Just now, HungrylilKitty said:

you have covid sweetie?! That's just as serious! How are you feeling sweetie?! 🥺💔

Uhh... aside from coughing, i feel okay right now. Managed to catch the symptoms early on a few days ago and did some self-medicating, taking Tylenol to manage the fever, OTC allergy pills to help with my sinuses, and drank some herbal tea with honey to help with my sore throat. But i still have to quarantine myself for 5 days

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)