HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)

• Curvage Model
8 hours ago, regbill said:

You look like the super stuffed beauty that you are.:)

*kisses* thank you luv 

6 hours ago, mrfatfatfatlover said:

In my opinion this looks more like sexy foodbaby 😜 that kind of you drive me crazy. I can only imagine your body wave with every pounding. At the same time you look pretty thick and ferm but soft and jiggly at the right time. Anyways, I love what I see and you got me crunchy this morning hehe

mmmm damn that's pretty damn hot 😏😈😊

4 hours ago, YAlex56 said:

You’ll be the best mother as you have kind eyes and caring personality and your cheerful 

OMG this is probably the sweetest compliment ever 🥺🥰

4 hours ago, DanteSparda45 said:

I think i can agree with everyone on this and say you would be the best mom ever.

this is seriously the sweetest compliment ever 🥺😫💕

4 hours ago, distance23 said:

At the rate you're going, you might hit 300 by mid-2022

hehe possibly 😏😈

Guest romeos92
4 hours ago, distance23 said:

At the rate you're going, you might hit 300 by mid-2022

how crazy hot you will be at 300, maybe at end of 2022 we will see you at 350 it would be a dream come true😍

• Curvage Model
48 minutes ago, YAlex56 said:

@HungrylilKitty  I apologie if I said anything bad or to upset you that wasn’t my intention 

omg no way! scroll up, I said your comment was possiblh the sweetest compliment I've ever gottenI want a baby so bad....but can't seem to have one after I had an abortion back in 2011 🥺😔 I've had 2 appointments with fertility doctors but it was during covid and I didn't want to go alone 🙄😑 so I didn't go....I have really bad social anxiety ..it's gotten better but it's always better to have someone go with you....just being at any kind of doctor's appointment makes me scared....it could be something simple like scar tissue but I'm too much of a big baby to go alone my gosh..sorry of this comment was more than you asked for but I just needed you to know exactly why it was the sweetest compliment ever 🥰

Guest pinkbubblepiggy
On 12/5/2021 at 5:39 PM, HungrylilKitty said:

This before/after  🤯

IMG_20211204_152015_650.thumb.jpg.70c3667babe4e39983167f7fbb18385b.jpg

Your gain is unbelieveble! I hope more woman choose the way of life we did! Young girls and women need to realize that it is a better life when youre fat! Am I right or am I right? ❤️ 

• Curvage Model
4 hours ago, YAlex56 said:

@HungrylilKitty you made me blush with your explanation and thanks no one deserves that trauma that you experienced  creating a being that will cherish you and love you I don’t know what choice was made like I said before you’ll make a great mother I hope that makes sense  

Awww it definitely should because whenever someone says that to me it means the world to me, if that day ever comes even though my fertility clock is ticking, my world will be so complete. I spent Thanksgiving alone ..so all I want is a child...I dont even care if I'm a singlr mom 🥺🥰 to have someone love/care for you unconditionally is the best gift aby woman could have...thank you again for the sweet comment 🥰

4 hours ago, pinkbubblepiggy said:

Your gain is unbelieveble! I hope more woman choose the way of life we did! Young girls and women need to realize that it is a better life when youre fat! Am I right or am I right? ❤️ 

Okay beautiful! Dont make me cry! when girls come to my forum to say sweet things it really means so much cause its very rare, bless your sweet heart! & you're totally right! counting calories is so not fun and honestly if you need yourself a man the worlds sweetest guys like thick/big girls ....theyre all so very manly to be able to "handle" us too 😈 OW! OW! lol

Have you got into the Christmas spirit yet? ..I still need to get a tree..my Charlie Brown one disappeared with moving 😔😅 he was such a cute lil guy 😂💕

2 hours ago, Hereisaduck said:

What appetite enhancers are you using? Sorry if you already mentioned it. You look amazing!!!

it's called Eatmor 😁💕

1 hour ago, DanteSparda45 said:

You're welcome! And its true. With how kind, caring, and loving you are with us goofy weirdos, any kids you have will be raised by the best mom in the world 😊💋

This made me laugh, I promise you guys are far from weirdos like creepy weidos....besides I love weirdos, weirdos are my type of people! 😅🥰

Edited by HungrylilKitty

• HungrylilKitty changed the title to HungrylilKitty ♡ Ex Fitness/Lingerie Model Gains 120+(HATE/SELF PROMO WILL BE 🚫)